• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Word of Life, the Light of Life

74x12

This is the Word of God that was literally made flesh.

There was a special Word that was reserved with the Father from the beginning and it had a time appointed to come for it. Until then it would remain in silence as when the Spirit of God hovered over the face of the deep in silence. So He was in silence as long as He lived; but He speaks in death. This is how the silence is broken just as His body was broken. So the Word of Life gives voice. And it is resurrection power.

The entrance of God's Words give Light. (Psalm 119:130) Jesus is the Light of Life that overcomes the veil of darkness that covers all people.

Isaiah 60:2
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Genesis 1:2-3
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

excerpt from Isaiah 9:1-2
... in Galilee of the nations. The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

So this is the Light of Life that overcomes the darkness. Jesus is the alabaster box. His body broken for the world. Just then the Word of Life spoke and Jesus rose from the dead. Now He is become the author of eternal life for all who believe.

Mark 14:3 And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.

Yokefellow

Before there was anything, there was the Word of God.

Similar to a Software Code...

mhp-0663.gif

The Word became flesh and Tabernacled among us...

mhp-0707.png

mhp-0709.png

The Word of God is also DNA...

mhp-0420.jpg

And now for your main subject as to how Light and Words combine to form the Candlestick...

mhp-0721.png

BTW... the Two Witnesses have a much deeper meaning than most realize...

mhp-0451.png

It's all about the Word becoming flesh... and healing the World.

Yokefellow

On a similar note...

The Abomination of Desolation that sits in the Temple Body is the Mark of the Beast...

mhp-0816.png

I.e... the Mark of the Beast is 'Man's Word' becoming flesh.

Transhumanism.

74x12

Before there was anything, there was the Word of God.

Similar to a Software Code...

mhp-0663.gif

The Word became flesh and Tabernacled among us...

mhp-0707.png

mhp-0709.png

The Word of God is also DNA...

mhp-0420.jpg

And now for your main subject as to how Light and Words combine to form the Candlestick...

mhp-0721.png

BTW... the Two Witnesses have a much deeper meaning than most realize...

mhp-0451.png

It's all about the Word becoming flesh... and healing the World.
Very good. Cool stuff. I've understood for some time that God encoded His Word in the DNA of Jesus. That's how the Word was made flesh literally. I also agree with you on a digital universe model based on the Word of God as the source code.

Ebionite

This is the Word of God that was literally made flesh.
How could the Word refer to himself as his own servant?

He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isaiah 53:11

74x12

How could the Word refer to himself as his own servant?

He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isaiah 53:11
Flesh must submit to Spirit in order to be called Son of God. (Romans 8:14)

Jesus had to subjugate the human flesh to the leading of the Spirit of God. And ultimately He had to literally die (that is put the flesh to death) and by doing so obtained resurrection power for all. And by what did resurrection come? By saying Not my will(that is His human will/the flesh) but yours(the Spirit of God) be done.

So Jesus wasn't just born the Son of God (Luke 1:35) but He proved He was Son of God by obeying the Spirit of God. All this He did for our sake. Not Himself. (see Hebrews 4:15)

Ebionite

Flesh must submit to Spirit in order to be called Son of God. (Romans 8:14)

Jesus had to subjugate the human flesh to the leading of the Spirit of God. And ultimately He had to literally die (that is put the flesh to death) and by doing so obtained resurrection power for all.

The doctrine of the resurrection doesn't validate (according to Luke):

And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luke 24:46

The closest reference to rising from the dead on the third day is from Hosea, which is about Ephraim and Judah.

After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Hosea 6:2

74x12

The doctrine of the resurrection doesn't validate (according to Luke):

And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luke 24:46

The closest reference to rising from the dead on the third day is from Hosea, which is about Ephraim and Judah.

After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Hosea 6:2
It is written as Luke says. It's just written in such a way that no one would understand it unless God showed them. Why? Because just think about it. If you were Satan you would not crucify Jesus if you thought that by rising from the dead; Jesus would become the Savior of the world and would be given all power in heaven and earth. In fact it would be a really bad idea for Satan.

So Satan couldn't know what would happen. Otherwise he wouldn't take the bait. That's why the truth had to be hidden in such a way that no one could understand it until after it happened or unless God showed them.

(see John 14:30, 1 Corinthians 2:8)

But in hindsight we can point to many scriptures that are of the resurrection. The most obvious being Isaiah 53; but far from the only one.

I disagree i believe its more simple than what you said. Jesus is the Son of God Who i believe was a Spirit until that Spirit was transferred into the virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit. I believe that the indication is that Jesus had the powers of an angel but to a higher more supreme standard. He is the King of the angels do not forget.