• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 'Word' made Manifest

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Some people have wanted to take exclusive right of this term 'The Word': like the Bible is the Word, the Quran is the Word, only 'jesus' is the word, 'Baha'u'llah' is the only 'Manifestation of God' for the next one thousand years... :confused:

We are all the Word, all the books are the Word/Code; nothing exists unless it is processed by the Source of reality.

Thus the voice inside all of our heads is the Word made Manifest; as really the Word/Consciousness is all part of Oneness.

In my opinion. :innocent:

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Some people have wanted to take exclusive right of this term 'The Word': like the Bible is the Word, the Quran is the Word, only 'jesus' is the word, 'Baha'u'llah' is the only 'Manifestation of God' for the next one thousand years... :confused:

We are all the Word, all the books are the Word/Code; nothing exists unless it is processed by the Source of reality.

Thus the voice inside all of our heads is the Word made Manifest; as really the Word/Consciousness is all part of Oneness.

My understanding of the Word is that it refers to the Manifestation of God only but all of Them.

wizanda

Premium Member
My understanding of the Word is that it refers to the Manifestation of God only but all of Them.
We're all part of the Manifestations of God; stop making it exclusive...

Making a man into an idol i.e. an exclusive Manifestation/Word of God; misses the point of God creating certain men to explain God the Source of our reality is beyond form, and manifests all of us.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
We're all part of the Manifestations of God; stop making it exclusive...

Making a man into an idol i.e. an exclusive Manifestation/Word of God; misses the point of God creating certain men to explain God the Source of our reality is beyond form, and manifests all of us.

I believe that man is imperfect and that God is perfect. The Manifestatiin is not just an ordinary man.

wizanda

Premium Member
I believe that man is imperfect and that God is perfect. The Manifestatiin is not just an ordinary man.
If this was the case, you'd be more respectful to anyone capable of proving they're sent from Heaven.

leov

Manifested means it is like billboard but one must to have 'eyes to see and ears to hear' to know it.

74x12

We humans are out of line with the Word of God which holds all things together. Being held together by the Word; people are about to be scattered again to chaos by going against it. Because it called people out and formed them and now they are against it? It holds them together. This means nothing can last long in such an unstable condition as this present world is in; but will burst out in fire unless the mercy of God prevents it. But not forever. (As it is written the elements will melt with a fervent heat)

Jesus is the blueprint; the Word of God. He came to rewrite us into the image of the Father again. This way we will not be destroyed by the Word of God but instead the Word of God will give us life.