• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the winner of the Iraqi sunni sha civil war?

dynavert2012

an interview with shaykh imar hussien discussing who will is the master planner of the civil war in iraq? the rule of the current iraq rulers in that war?, what is ISIS? and who's funding and supporting them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj7j0BYq2As

i see it's a great video deserves to be watched although that i don't fully agree with all of it's contents

Enjoy!

Matemkar

Salam. I don't think what is going on in Syria and Iraq are wars between followers of sects, though sectarians are used most of the time. But, the thing is, Sunnis are more targeted by the so-called caliphate wishers; Daeesh/ISIS and again Sunnis answered the calls of leaders such as Ayatullah Sistani to protect Iraq and Syria. Here are some examples of Sunni Iraqi leaders:

[youtube]a8jz3AOggEY[/youtube]
Grand Sunni Mufti in Iraq: ISIS Must be Stopped (English Subs) - YouTube

[youtube]Sy9cFRe-8Lc[/youtube]
Iraq Sunni Clerics Call for War with ISIS (English Subs) - YouTube

[youtube]rvNupoSw_u8[/youtube]
Iraq Sunni Mufti: ISIS and Al Qaeda Slaughtered 300 Sunni Clerics (English Subtitles) - YouTube

Anyway, Sheikh Imran Hossein shows the truth to some extent most of the time. But in this specific video I disagree with many of his suppositions.

Lately I have been watching friday sermons of Sheikh Rizvi. Here's one related to the subject:

[youtube]F0uXiJ1UOKg[/youtube]
USA's Successful Record of Arming Rebels; Divide & Conquering the Muslim World - Maulana Syed Rizvi - YouTube

You can skip to the second part of the khutba (10th min.)

Thanks again. ma salam