• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Wind of God

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
His cheer squad doesn't seem as optimistic as Kenny does...

Can anyone tell me what the difference between his religion and casting magic spells is?

And yes, they don't seem to feel the juice of Kenneth. Maybe they've lost faith in him?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Oh, in other words real magic is not profitable, but a good dazzling magic show is where the money is? Makes sense to me. Maybe if he threw some glitter in the air, it might help with audience enthusiasm? :)

He's not doing a real good job, I think he sucked rather than blew.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I just want you to know... that video burned that image of Kenneth's freakish demon-casting face into my brain.

It's like looking at a lunatic who wants to sell you a baby duck, or something, quite adamant about you buying it from him. I have a feeling it was his conman schtick he used to use on the road back in a previous life, following the wagon train into town, as a snake oil salesman. "This will heeealll you of the evils of the deevvill!!! Staatan be cast out!!", as he shoves his bottle of magic elixir into your face.

Apparently, his oil never cured him of his madness.