• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Will and the Representation — Schopenhauer

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As human being males are the scientist, and natural creation existed a very long created naturally formed in the state irradiated space cooling because of deep empty and pressure of empty space......the will is only expressed by a human living talking about it.

His own will.

His will to either be rationally balanced and spiritual in a life supported that owns its communicative reality to allow him to understand and express consciously, I am naturally supported...balanced, so do no changes.

And then the meta awareness.

In medical science awareness, the studied bio life mind and chemistry is nothing at all like any form of nuclear mass history.

Burning of huge powerful and interactive bodies sitting in space...as scientific advice.

So we know we are nothing like these histories.

Therefore when you name self a spirit and say self came from spirit...and then name O science by mass and maths to have come from spirit...then you meant it.

For rationally only the spirit that caused creation to exist could understand it from a higher self owned position.

Males in their will of meta and science therefore said to self in self explanation I created God.

And they were not lying......for the history spirit says they did.

And there were the spirit self in spirit in eternal that released the sound eternal mass bodies of God from being not formed. And the language of spirit explained as a spirit self.

How a self in spirit spoke to a self in spirit.

Therefore spirit within its own living conditions, not explainable, told a story for self via self in experience.

And humans are the inheritance of that cause...CHANGE...the first applied law in science...the knowledge of it.

If a male asked self as a human how could I have known such meta ideals.

The fact is, if you came as a spirit and owned a higher life form, yet lower than an eternal being, you were slightly changed...and owned identification of self via water.

Which would have by interactive union causes....as the body forming in space whilst O God bodies burnt as eternal mass....inter related with those bodies in change.

So the first spiritual male manifested self who always said...I just walked out of spirit into a returned changed spiritual body. Burnt eternal that had become a gas and filled back in half of emptied space.

How we knew.

And due to water and being closer in form to water, than what we converted into, as a chemical reaction bio reactive outcome.....knew the states of the meta spiritually.

And that male science self was living with the Garden Nature in its original form...unknown to any of us today, when extra radiation dispersed into the gases and converted everything.

So he also lived and experienced the meta change in personal self presence.

Ask a male today, how come the forms of science you know today were not expressed before?

Knowing mutated genetic life was given to us by scientists before?

Because he evolved into the meta changes biologically yet recorded/encoded in feed back as he developed.

What he quantified was the image of his self God science title.....image projection and voice projection to self because of what self caused.

How a spiritual human life and psyche, in conscious awareness of the change to self...attacked, and then re development of self learns in their life changing body experiences.

I know, I lived it.

Straw Dog

This is my main gripe with hard determinists rejecting the experience of free will completely. It’s throwing out the baby with the bath water. WILL doesn’t have to be completely free in order to be significant. Representation doesn’t fully render reality.