• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Whispered Prayer of the Lovers

mojtaba

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
إلهِي مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي ذَاقَ حَلاوَةَ مَحَبَّتِكَ فَرامَ مِنْكَ بَدَلاً؟ وَمَنْ ذَا الَّذِي أَنِسَ بِقُرْبِكَ فَابْتَغَى عَنْكَ حِوَلاً؟
إلهِي فَاجْعَلْنا مِمَّنِاصْطَفَيْتَهُ لِقُرْبِكَ وَوِلايَتِكَ، وَأَخْلَصْتَه لِوُدِّكَ وَمَحَبَّتِكَ، وَشَوَّقْتَهُ إلى لِقَآئِكَ، وَ رَضَّيْتَهُ بِقَضآئِكَ، وَ مَنَحْتَهُ بِالنَّظَرِ إلى وَجْهِكَ، وَ حَبَوْتَهُ بِرِضاكَ، وَ أَعَدْتَهُ مِنْ هَجْرِكَ وَقِلاكَ، وَ بَوَّأْتَهُ مَقْعَدَ الصِّدْقِ فِي جَوارِكَ، وَ خَصَصْتَهُ بِمَعْرِفَتِكَ، وَ أَهَّلْتَهُ لِعِبادَتِكَ، وَ هَيَّمْتَ قَلْبَهُ لإرادَتِكَ، وَ اجْتَبَيْتَهُ لِمُشاهَدَتِكَ، وَ أَخْلَيْتَ وَجْهَهُ لَكَ،وَ فَرَّغْتَ فُؤادَهُ لِحُبِّكَ، وَ رَغَّبْتَهُ فِيمَا عِنْدَكَ، وَأَلْهَمْتَهُ ذِكْرَكَ، وَأَوْزَعْتَهُ شُكْرَكَ، وَ شَغَلْتَهُ بِطاعَتِكَ، وَ صَيَّرْتَهُ مِنْ صالِحِي بَرِيَّتِكَ، وَ اخْتَرْتَهُ لِمُناجاتِكَ، وَ قَطَعْتَ عَنْهُ كُلَّ شَيْء يَقْطَعُهُ عَنْكَ
أَللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْنَا مِمَّنْ دَأْبُهُمُ الارْتِياحُ إلَيْكَ وَالْحَنِينُ، وَ دَهْرُهُمُ الزَّفْرَةُ وَالأَنِينُ، جِباهُهُمْ سَاجِدَةٌ لِعَظَمَتِكَ، وَ عُيُونُهُمْ ساهِرَةٌ فِي خِدْمَتِكَ، وَدُمُوُعُهُمْ سآئِلَةٌ مِنْ خَشْيَتِكَ، وَ قُلُوبُهُمْ مُتَعَلِّقَةٌ بِمَحَبَّتِكَ، وَ أَفْئِدَتُهُمْ مُنْخَلِعَةٌ مِنْ مَهابَتِك
يا مَنْ أَنْوارُ قُدْسِهِ لأَبْصارِ مُحِبِّيهِ رآئِقَةٌ، وَ سُبُحاتُ وَجْهِهِ لِقُلُوبِ عارِفيهِ شآئِقَةٌ، مُنى قُلُوبِ الْمُشْتاقِينَ، وَيا غَايَةَ آمالِ الْمُحِبِّينَ أَسْأَلُكَ حُبَّكَ وَحُبَّ مَنْ يُحِبُّكَ وَحُبَّ كُلِّ عَمَل يُوصِلُنِي إلى قُرْبِكَ، وَأَنْ تَجْعَلَكَ أَحَبَّ إلَيَّ مِمَّا سِواكَ وَأَنْ تَجْعَل حُبِّي إيَّاكَ قآئِداً إلى رِضْوانِكَ َوَشَوْقِي إلَيْكَ ذآئِداً عَنْ عِصْيانِكَ، وَ امْنُنْ بِالنَّظَرِ إلَيْكَ عَلَيَّ، وَ انْظُرْ بِعَيْنِ الْوُدِّ وَالْعَطْفِ إلَيَّ، وَلا تَصْرِفْ عَنِّي وَجْهَكَ، وَاجْعَلْنِي مِنْ أَهْلِ الإِسْعادِ وَالْحُظْوَةِ عِنْدَكَ، يا مُجِيبُ، يا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ

In the Name of ALLAH, the All-compassionate the All-merciful, the All-compassionate

O! My God, who is the one to have tasted the sweetness of your love and then looked for a replacement in place of you?
Who can claim to have become familiar with your nearness, then wanted removal from you?

O My God, include us among the ones whom you have chosen for your nearness and friendship.
And (include us among the ones) whom you have purified through your love and affection.
And (include us among the ones) whom, you have given the desire for meeting with you.
And(include us among the ones) who are pleased with all your decisions,
And (include us among the ones) who are granted permission to gaze upon your face,
And (include us among the ones) whom you have shown the favor of your good pleasure,
And (include us among the ones) whom you have exempted from your separation and anger
And (include us among the ones) who are settled in a sure sitting place in your proximity,
And (include us among the ones) who have been chosen to gain true knowledge of you
And (include us among the ones) who you have made worthy to worship you
And (include us among the ones) whose heart are captivated with yearning for you
And (include us among the ones) whom you have picked for contemplating in you
And (include us among the ones) who you have made totally absorbed in you
And (include us among the ones) whose hearts you have freed, to experience nothing but your love,
And (include us among the ones) who you have made desirous of what is with you ,
And (include us among the ones) who are inspired with your remembrance,
And (include us among the ones) who have been chosen in giving thanks to you,
And (include us among the ones) who are occupied with obeying you,
And (include us among the ones) whom you have turned into one of your righteous creatures,
And (include us among the ones) who you have chosen for reciting the whispered prayer to you,
And (include us among the ones) whom you, have inspired to cut off from all things, that may divert their hearts from remembrance of you.

O ALLAH, place us among those whose habit is rejoicing in you, and yearning for you.
And (include us among the ones) whose time is spent in sighing and lamenting for you!
And (include us among the ones) whose foreheads are bowed down, before your might,
And (include us among the ones) whose eyes are awake in your service,
And (include us among the ones) whose tears flow in fear of you
And (include us among the ones) whose hearts are permanently set upon your love,
And (include us among the ones) whose hearts are detached from other things in love of you.

O He, the lights of whose holiness attracts wonder in the eyes of His lovers, and the glory of whose face arouses the longing of the hearts of those who know him!

O the ultimate wish of the hearts of the ones who desire you!

O the utmost of the hopes of the lovers!

I ask you for your love, and also love for those who love you,

And I ask you to make me love every deed which will bring me to your proximity,

And that you make yourself more beloved to me than anything other than you, and make my love for you to lead me to pleasing you.

And make my longing for you to protect me against disobeying you!

honor me by allowing me to gaze upon you,

While you are gazing upon me with affection and tenderness,

And do not turn your face away from me, and make me one with whom you are happy with and that am in your favored position!

O Responder, O Most Merciful of the merciful!

Note that Wajhullah(Allah's face) is the countenance by which God appears before his creatures with and they look to and consider when wanting to remember Him. So, wajhullah is His noble qualities such as life, knowledge, power, hearing and seeing and also every quality from His qualities of action such as creation, providing, forgiveness and mercy, in addition to all of His signs.
So Allah does not have a physical face.