• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamiB.

Right now I'm listening to Dir en Grey - Akuro no Oka. In general on my play list I have Dir en Grey, Gackt, and a few other artists sparingly mixed in.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
At this moment in time, "The sound of Silence" - and I don't mean Simon & Garfunkel !:D I find, occasionally, it is good to be quiet, to think without distraction - we live in a world so full of permanent noise (and, after all, music is just pleasant noise)............as I said, sometimes it feels great to savour silence.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
michel said:
At this moment in time, "The sound of Silence" - and I don't mean Simon & Garfunkel !:D I find, occasionally, it is good to be quiet, to think without distraction - we live in a world so full of permanent noise (and, after all, music is just pleasant noise)............as I said, sometimes it feels great to savour silence.
Too True Michel! I do that when I'm sleeping :p

Th' Dudes - Be Mine

Shihad - Pacifier

Yeah I'm on a Kiwi Music Bender tonight.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Th' Dudes - Be Mine. . . . Wait .. .. Oh, so that's been stuck on repeat all night *bangs head on keyboard*

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
It would be a bit difficult not to hear my son who is talking to his grandmother (who is quite deaf) on the phone...........even the windows are shaking a bit, with the power of his voice.:rolleyes:

mr.guy

crapsack
Ever heard of Fred Eaglesmith? One of his more popular songs is "time to get a gun".

Time to get a gun
That's what i been thinkin'
I could afford one
If i did just a little less drinkin'
Time to put something
Between me and the sun
When the talkin' is over
And it's time to get a gun.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
(Ok... I am still in my Cure rut, LOL.)
Sorry... I just have to get up and dance to it hehe. Cant stop myself.
Ill post how the set goes.

From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea - by the cure.
Fall to pieces & Slither - Velvet Revolver (ripped from Live 8)
*pant, gasp, pant*
Afflicted - Econoline Crush
*dripping now*
Jars Of Clay - I Want To Be (Live 8).mp3
*molten now*
Somewhere I belong - Linkin Park
*nicely glowing now*
End-the cure

(time for a shower) hehe.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb, Live at Earls Court 94. (this live version is the king of all guitar solos (Floyd style)

Status
Not open for further replies.