• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Sepultura - Murder
I'm such a WOW addict, I have been calling them "Sepulture" for a few days, which is the name of an Undead city in that game.

XAAX

"Looking at you throught the glass"...By, Stone Sour....I can't get it out of my head...:banghead3:...great song though..

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
"Looking at you throught the glass"...By, Stone Sour....I can't get it out of my head...:banghead3:...great song though..
When I saw them at Family Values this last summer, Cory interupted the song three times because he was laughing so hard at us in the lawn section, who were throwing chunks of sod that were large and small, and so much, it was an epic amount.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZr4KlcYFQA
Part one of the clip, part to is off to the side on the other videos. Thier is a third one that someone recorded from the pavillion, but I'll have to look for it.

Megadeth - A Tout Le Moude.

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
On public radio... Afro-pop Worldwide. Today is music with a Middle Eastern flavor.

Weekends are excellent for all different kinds of music on this station.

Greatful Dead hour later on.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.