• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "What are you listening to?" thread- Part 4

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Not so keen on his voice - perhaps like Dylan, such grabs you or doesn't, regardless of the message. :oops:
And I think old age has put up a barrier to almost anything post 2000. :D
I'd not heard of him, found it by accident (finding theme music to Happy Valley). I was just very surprised to hear this kind of music from one so young (1st album at 17 I think).
Great drummer?! Was Elvis Costello Attractions drummer.

Here's something pre 2000 to compensate...

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I love this band. I've been on a bit of a high with them since I saw them in June 25th, outside in the sweltering heat. One of the best punk bands to come along in the last decade. They have such great energy.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Part of the description translates as - Samut and Ros Sereysothea. Missing pictures, but the voice is still in the minds of every Cambodian child.

Given she (Ros Sereysothea) was most likely murdered by the Khmer Rouge in the 1970s, and had such a beautiful voice.