• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "What are you listening to?" thread- Part 4

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth

I just experienced the largest, brightest supermoon I have ever seen. It was beautiful, and made me think of this.

This song is about the day a world ends, when its Moon comes crashing down and brings about an inevitable apocalypse. It is about being struck with the horrifying truth of impending doom after choosing to live in denial. It's about running out of time as your darkest fears are realized. It is about looking up at the sky as your heart beats faster and faster, as you live your last moments and at last understand that nothing can save you.

It is about waking up to the fact that everyone around you has run out of time and is about to die a horrible death.

If only there were some way to turn back time...

And so one turns back time. Back to day one of three. Everyone again appears oblivious to the horrors that await them, focusing instead on the personal matters of their own mundane lives. Some even appear happy. Nobody listens, they live in denial even though the truth is right in front of them.

As the three days pass, it happens all over again. People wake up to reality, but they've run out of time. Everybody dies.

Last edited by a moderator:

phenom888x

The sickness
if anyone knows where to find this cd contact me IMMEDIATELY.. it is incredibly rare and constantly being removed from the internet

Laika

Premium Member
I find this track dark, sinister, haunting, and a bit creepy...And yet surprisingly beautiful.