• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The ways of God with humanity

Which one of the following do you believe has been the way of God?

• God had manifested His word and guided humanity in the past ages, but He stopped it, because?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vee

Premium Member
While God doesn't walk among us in human form, I see evidence of his actions in everything he created.
When I see a building, I know an architect designed it even if that person is not in front of me because I see his work. Same with God when I look at nature.

InvestigateTruth

God never manifested Himself among humanity or expressed His word to guide humanity, because ?

I picked this one because I don't know how god can be separate to manifest himself
into something. Rather, it is more so, we are the manifested experience of and as divinity.
How do you know God is not separate from everything else, including humanity?

InvestigateTruth

While God doesn't walk among us in human form, I see evidence of his actions in everything he created.
When I see a building, I know an architect designed it even if that person is not in front of me because I see his work. Same with God when I look at nature.
Why wouldnt God walk among us? Or had He ever?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
How do you know God is not separate from everything else, including humanity?

Because we are born divine and when we self-reflect and live as how we are called, we bring out/live/manifest in god. The experience of revelation from/as/in ourselves is god. We are the most closest to ourselves.

Trying to figure how to phrase it. When you reflect and see your self-growth, the awe, or however named, is already in you. It's been in you/as you since you were born. God is your source of growth, life, age, and dying. You are god. There is no closer to find and understand divinity but to understand yourself.

How can divinity be outside yourself when it is experienced rather than found?

Edit: @InvestigateTruth This is the best I can explain what I mean
The Nature of God

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Feel free to explain your view.

God is always manifest as pure consciousness. God is without gender and without form. God has no beginning and no end. All perceived worldly forms are manifestations of God as droplets of water are manifestations of the ocean.

Remté

I don't understand, does the manifestation imply a messanger?

The last choice comes nearest to me, but why "from time to time"? God is there all the time.