• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Watcher's Farewell

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Hello my friends! I must say, it is my time to go I think.
Nothing against Rex or the other mods, but this place is kinda hitting rock bottom:areyoucra . I think the best thing for me would just be to leave. I wouldn't want to "spread rumors" or anything as to the very specifics. I have met a ton of great people here and won't forget the things I have learned. I probably wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for some of the people here. But, unfortunatly, I find myself compelled to do a Huajiro/FBI. Special thanks to people like Robtex, TVOR, Feathers, Spinks, Ceridwan, Jewscout, Druidus, haujiro, runt, NetDoc, the Carrderos, Engyo, Master Vigil, and the many other people from whom I have learned many things (please don't be offended if I left you out, there are many I don't know, and I am also rather tired tonight). Lol, I am all of a sudden reminded of Harry Potter. "You-Know-Who...." Please, don't try and blame this all on "You know who." He is only part of what has led me to believe that I should be done posting here. And no, he didn't tell me to do this. A word of caution: I don't think it is doing any good to lock threads rather then confronting the problem you may feel there is.:tsk: Bastet, I never succedded in getting close to that tetris score of yours!!!;)

I don't ask that any reply to this. It will most likely be promptly locked anyways. I just wanted to give a heads up that my time here is done. If you would like to talk with me, email me at [email protected]

The Watcher--Proud UU/Zen Buddhist---Brooke:cool:

Rex

Founder
I'm a little confused at your post, if you don't want to talk publicly PM with what is going on. It would put me at ease. :)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
*huge sniffles* Please don't go! I really don't think the problem that some people are having has been addressed directly to those who might be able to do something about it. They might honestly not know what's happening.

Please reconsider? I would be very sad to see you (or anyone else, but you because I love and celebrate you) go!

Can I PM you with more begging to stay?

standing_on_one_foot

I'm truly sorry to hear this. I wish there was something I could say to make you stay, but it sounds like you've already decided, and that's your choice to make. Still, please, please stay. You'll be missed if you go.

Well, good luck to you in whatever you do, mate. I'll see you around (you're gonna stop in sometime and say hi now and then, you know! :p)

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I know I never heard anything, not that I'm a big mod or anything. (I'm a little bitty mod :D )
But if I had I would have done whatever I could to help....

I'm sorry you feel you must go, but I wish you well on where your jurneys take you.

wa:do

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hey Watcher,

Why don't you tell us why ?(not that you have to, of course); why do you feel R.F is 'hitting rock bottom' ? It sounds sad, and don't forget, we are a family !:)

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Okay (last post! I swear!) (I just had to get on and see if anyone replied)
I would rather not get into the specifics, but basically, I have completed my spiritual journey (for the most part) and things around here have gotten a little bumpy for me. Not to mention the number of posts that enter this forum daily. I can't keep up! Anyways, I will miss you all. You are right, you have all been like family. Feathers, paintedwolf, michel, standing, Scott, and everyone else. (Scott, you and Hope have showed me that Christians aren't all crazy! no offense to anyone of you other Christians!) It was fun while it lasted. Remember, you can email if you want, but I am done posting.

Later,
Brooke

Lightkeeper

I don't think a spiritual journey is ever completed. You may just need to seek elsewhere, however. Many blessings to you on your journey.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I think you Brooke all of our hearts with this announcement. Do reconsider! Sometimes a time out is all you need.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Sorry to hear that you are moving on Watcher . :(

BTW , one should not burn bridges , you may want to return someday . :) And I hope that you do .