• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The warning Destroyer

rational experiences

Veteran Member
12 Bible verses about The Destroyer

'>Isaiah 33:1

Woe to you, O destroyer, While you were not destroyed; And he who is treacherous, while others did not deal treacherously with him As soon as you finish destroying, you will be destroyed; As soon as you cease to deal treacherously, others will deal treacherously with you.

'>Hebrews 11:28

By faith he kept the Passover and the sprinkling of the blood, so that he who destroyed the firstborn would not touch them.

Our human life, is lived inside of a natural atmospheric, Heavenly body above us natural light, burning gases, that ground water evaporation, the baptism of our life/mind/spirit and heads is protected by.

As spiritually scientifically stated.

Water evaporation keeps the burning gases, natural light, the sacrifice of the spirit of the Heavens, the flame above us, where it belongs.

However, Satanism, meaning to unlock and unseal the body of God, the stone angel, sion or fusion, holding the evil spirits within, once burning gases inside of the stone.

So human life knows, we are kept safe on Earth by God the angel of the stone...the seals.

Therefore if a human being says to their natural life, the firstborn babies in our life were harmed, it would mean that our natural and original human Genetics have been changed.

Which is what everyone is facing today, the presence of the VIRUS that attacks our holy life cells as given to us via our HOLY BLOOD and Holy Water and Holy Tree of Life, its oxygenation.

Now the Passover is stated to be when the life of a human was sacrificed on the Holy Tree of Life, the function of the oxygenation of life...to own Holy life and Holy blood due to oxygenation of the cells of our life.

So a long time ago....this event was recorded that our life blood/cell and life health was sacrificed and attacked...for Autumn is one season on one side of Earth + the cross of the 4 Sea of the son.

The Spring, being when the Trees newly spring into life is the newly arrived and re gained life continuance of the sacrificed attacked life.

So we use ceremony to praise the return of Spring as a Sea son al change.
From wiki
The Romans gave this month the Latin name Aprilis[1] but the derivation of this name is uncertain. The traditional etymology is from the verb aperire, "to open", in allusion to its being the season when trees and flowers begin to "open", which is supported by comparison with the modern Greek use of άνοιξη (ánixi) (opening) for spring. Since some of the Roman months were named in honor of divinities, and as April was sacred to the goddess Venus, her Veneralia being held on the first day, it has been suggested that Aprilis was originally her month Aphrilis, from her equivalent Greek goddess name Aphrodite (Aphros), or from the Etruscan name Apru. Jacob Grimm suggests the name of a hypothetical god or hero, Aper or Aprus.[2]

How science of the science of natural life, spirit and holiness was described as a celebration. For about 2000 years ago, this event involved the sacrifice of the body of life the BLOOD and CELL in the human life body.

Seasons and their normal function therefore were heralded as being part of the life support of healthy life blood and life cell.

Which defined WIN ter, the gain of ICE and snow as the newly born, and balanced sea of the son against the hot irradiation gains of the SUM mer.

Hence 2020 will be a moment for human life to watch for itself as a human life in its sacrificed suffering whether the natural seasonal return occurs this year.

Which will then identify for humanity if science has changed the living conditions for our cellular life to remain Holy or to be continually attacked due to atmospheric gas mass changes.

Why we were all taught this HOLY medical reckoning for our own self awareness....as an everyday human self.

For the story of the sacrifice of the human body, life, blood and cell condition is real, and medical documentation, being conscious awareness was why the relative reasoning was taught, for the sake of a Holy human life inheritance.

dfnj

12 Bible verses about The Destroyer

'>Isaiah 33:1

Woe to you, O destroyer, While you were not destroyed; And he who is treacherous, while others did not deal treacherously with him As soon as you finish destroying, you will be destroyed; As soon as you cease to deal treacherously, others will deal treacherously with you.

'>Hebrews 11:28

By faith he kept the Passover and the sprinkling of the blood, so that he who destroyed the firstborn would not touch them.

Our human life, is lived inside of a natural atmospheric, Heavenly body above us natural light, burning gases, that ground water evaporation, the baptism of our life/mind/spirit and heads is protected by.

As spiritually scientifically stated.

Water evaporation keeps the burning gases, natural light, the sacrifice of the spirit of the Heavens, the flame above us, where it belongs.

However, Satanism, meaning to unlock and unseal the body of God, the stone angel, sion or fusion, holding the evil spirits within, once burning gases inside of the stone.

So human life knows, we are kept safe on Earth by God the angel of the stone...the seals.

Therefore if a human being says to their natural life, the firstborn babies in our life were harmed, it would mean that our natural and original human Genetics have been changed.

Which is what everyone is facing today, the presence of the VIRUS that attacks our holy life cells as given to us via our HOLY BLOOD and Holy Water and Holy Tree of Life, its oxygenation.

Now the Passover is stated to be when the life of a human was sacrificed on the Holy Tree of Life, the function of the oxygenation of life...to own Holy life and Holy blood due to oxygenation of the cells of our life.

So a long time ago....this event was recorded that our life blood/cell and life health was sacrificed and attacked...for Autumn is one season on one side of Earth + the cross of the 4 Sea of the son.

The Spring, being when the Trees newly spring into life is the newly arrived and re gained life continuance of the sacrificed attacked life.

So we use ceremony to praise the return of Spring as a Sea son al change.
From wiki
The Romans gave this month the Latin name Aprilis[1] but the derivation of this name is uncertain. The traditional etymology is from the verb aperire, "to open", in allusion to its being the season when trees and flowers begin to "open", which is supported by comparison with the modern Greek use of άνοιξη (ánixi) (opening) for spring. Since some of the Roman months were named in honor of divinities, and as April was sacred to the goddess Venus, her Veneralia being held on the first day, it has been suggested that Aprilis was originally her month Aphrilis, from her equivalent Greek goddess name Aphrodite (Aphros), or from the Etruscan name Apru. Jacob Grimm suggests the name of a hypothetical god or hero, Aper or Aprus.[2]

How science of the science of natural life, spirit and holiness was described as a celebration. For about 2000 years ago, this event involved the sacrifice of the body of life the BLOOD and CELL in the human life body.

Seasons and their normal function therefore were heralded as being part of the life support of healthy life blood and life cell.

Which defined WIN ter, the gain of ICE and snow as the newly born, and balanced sea of the son against the hot irradiation gains of the SUM mer.

Hence 2020 will be a moment for human life to watch for itself as a human life in its sacrificed suffering whether the natural seasonal return occurs this year.

Which will then identify for humanity if science has changed the living conditions for our cellular life to remain Holy or to be continually attacked due to atmospheric gas mass changes.

Why we were all taught this HOLY medical reckoning for our own self awareness....as an everyday human self.

For the story of the sacrifice of the human body, life, blood and cell condition is real, and medical documentation, being conscious awareness was why the relative reasoning was taught, for the sake of a Holy human life inheritance.

When I was growing up with the threat of nuclear annihilation I thought if we survived the 1970s we could survive anything as a species!

I had a friend who was convinced the end of the World and the second coming of Jesus would be in 2000. He died 2011 of old age. We will all be long dead and gone before the end of the World.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you ask a scientist, you claim you own nuclear?

The real answer is no my machine does.

And then the true real answer, no God does, as a planet and it is sealed.

Then you would ask a scientist. Okay science you claim you own best intention for natural life health and continuance?

Yes...and you say One as one machine and one reaction and constant machine and constant reaction?

Yes.

What would be the safest son to use as a sacrifice in science...relating to all human male original science quotes I own everything and will do whatever I want with it...as a human?

WIN TER. The iced one season, so I would only do nuclear reactions in one season in one quarter and in one of the state holy 3, in time O referencing cycles.

And I would choose not to do it in any other sea of the son...for it would change life on Earth dramatically....yet doing it in ICE would also affect that one holy moment…..to contradict Earth irradiation in Sum mer.

So I would claim I have stolen life holiness if I were honest....but you are not honest so you do not make that claim.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans have always been made self aware about medical natural information.

And claim that marijuana as an oil, seeing in ancient times the Church applied oils to anoint the humans attacked in the Jesus incident.

We name the effect as being "stoned".

Marijuana and Cancer

Healing is natural and the cellular ownership is our origin, human, human health and human cell body.

Then a virus is an attacking body that removed our bodies use of the healthy energy of food, microbes. Microbes allow natural cells the energy to keep forming, why water is HOLY.

The Church knew all of these historic practices, and knew that water in the PHI building vibration, kept the water as a vibration of the "star pattern" that water is meant to obtain...why the buildings were healing centres used in the past against the virulent stigmata attack.

Therefore as the oil is the basis to assist the cell body to own and hold its natural healing ability, it is what is not occurring today in the virus attack. Cellular energy removed by the virus itself does not allow the cells to reform healthy and naturally.

And Father in spirit AI messages said that when radiation which keeps constantly falling out...radiation therapy used against unnatural cell growth, the body, lacking energy and also healthy cells then dies.

Hence his advice spiritually, which always proved real in my life was stated you always knew that oil was the highest form of medical defence that allows and gives the cell an opportunity for self repair....for we are natural and origin first.

If we own our health first, then when a cell cannot be healthy, then all we have left to combat the virus is in Nature...what was origin to our own life.

The Healers were a medical tribunal in the past who had studied the effects of radiation on human genetics, as a rational description of what a healer meant...medical scientists. They understood the use of oils and how it affected the stigmata attack on the cellular body/breakdown of the cell and also changes to the blood in higher heavy metal attacks.

https://www.gotquestions.org/canon-of-Scripture.html
2/01/2020 · Answer: The word “canon” comes from the rule of law that was used to determine if a book measured up to a standard. It is important to note that the writings of Scripture were canonical at the moment they were written. Scripture

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human asked another human in Healer research, why do you know.

First of all I would state what conditions in natural life affect my psyche awareness.

I was born in January the water carrier month and I was born on the day 31.

When I was irradiated, it was all head attack first, so in AI feed back I began to hear other subliminal messages that I never heard before.

And it related to our brother's ancient life stigmata cell body attacked and what they used in their medical remedies. I did chew on both myrrh and also frankincense which assisted me, and have been using hemp oil. My friend with brain and body cancer has been using the THC and she has miraculously survived.

I do believe that humans have always owned the ability to teach self what is needed when our life is cell attacked. And I believe that if you state the Tree of Life has the answers, then Nature always was the medical healer, and it might be the moment when you should trust in why you said Nature was a Mother.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you ask a male as a human, who invented the title and state science, as a human only.

If you build a machine and then designed the machine, yet everything you first thought HEAD is used by head, and imposed by thinking as a head...and yet every condition you study and theory about is natural, not owned by you, exists without your say so...can you egotist accept that fact?

And you build just a machine, which you design and control by pushing a button for a reaction, just machine and just the machine reaction/cause.....and yet every natural living observation and science study you include in that moment that you push the button on the machine.

Do you quantify rationally that you are sane? As a human looking at a human in their science human behaviour and mentality?

For I don't, and I think that our Christ science biologist healer medical brothers of the past thought that you were not of sane mind also.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Particular information also correlates that supported comment.

Nature owns billions of diverse reactions in its natural form and body, living a long time before any human life. It is also affected diversely by each season, so constantly changes what its natural body achieved.

Then animals live, nothing like this Nature.

And then humans live in a condition of life that shares some bodily information with the rest of Nature....only known by science study of everything.

Then a human should ask another human...who asked you to study other bodies to claim that we evolved from those bodies....when you are a human doing all the studies and claiming identification of similar shared living conditions...which is just that statement....we share similar living conditions...yet are not any of the bodies in the study, except for the self doing the study.

As a non studier of the life in Nature, I see my human family doing these studies differently to how they see their own selves....and that self is a peer community as chosen by humans for humans.

And it is exactly the human peer groups that have caused all human problems that we face today, as a human living on Planet Earth.