• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Virtual World Conspiracy Theory

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member

(I have all this up on a website but me linking to it here would be against forum rules. And rules are rules. But what follows is the basic theory…)

What if I told you that all “world leaders” are merely puppets?

And that events in that the field of international relations are nothing but a puppet show?

I believe they are…

I believe that this whole world and all who live in it are parts of a computer simulation

Virtual world, virtual people:

I believe that The Simulation is run by a university that exists in the real world outside The Simulation – in “base reality”

The people who built and maintain The Simulation are known as "The Over-Seers"

What is the purpose of The Simulation? Why was it built and why is it maintained?

Well, it serves as an “ancestor simulation”, to help its creators learn about their past. And it is also used to test political and economic theories

But it is also used as a kind of geo-political exercise, a world domination war game, in which teams of controllers control real nations on Earth, to see what happens

Think of it as a real-life geo-political sim game, like the Victoria series, or the Hearts of Iron series, or the Europa Universalis series – in real time, but with real people to manage!

The aim of the game? World domination! – but world domination done whilst trying to avoid blowing things up (and people!) as much as possible…

I believe the purpose of all this is so that the people who run The Simulation can learn more about how conflicts of global power work, so that they can apply their lessons learnt to their world outside The Simulation – to help their own nation dominate their planet!

There is a points system – going to war results in a deduction of points, but wielding “soft power” brings in bonus points. Points are distributed by The Simulation itself and go to The Players. This puts the controllers at odds with the people they control, who frequently desire and pursue war! There is therefore tension between controllers and the controlled – but the controllers have a firm grip, thankfully...

E.g. Serious points would be deducted from any team who uses a nuke!

How do The Players control nations? Mostly by guiding the elites of various nations, especially a category of people known as “World Leaders”:

First of all, they can directly control the minds of world leaders, to make them do certain things and think in certain ways – without realising they are being subjected to mind control. They can essentially be robotised, but are completely unaware of any of this!

Second, members of an “Illuminati” influence world leaders on a personal level, according to what The Players has told them they want done. They have whole intelligence services at their disposal, to ensure that world leaders do as they are told – basically, “The Deep State”

Third, each bloc has a guiding council of people (who live within The Simulation) who know more or less what The Players want, and conspire to use their influence to make this happen. But they don’t sit around a large table plotting; it’s done through loose, informal networks – all very shady and all perfectly deniable - but overseen and facilitated by The Simulation.

I personally am an inhabitant of The Simulation who has a direct line to the outside world – but my job is not to manage elites, it is to inform the world of what’s truly happening – the organizers of The Simulation have decided it’s time for this to happen!

I believe that within The Simulation there is a category of person called “Spooks” – they aren’t real people, they are like Agent Smith in The Matrix films – they materialize whenever they are required and vanish when they are not needed. They are not real people. They always manage (by The Simulation) to have the correct credentials required to freely come and go as they please at palaces, secret bunkers, war-rooms, cabinet rooms, etc. and everyone thinks they are somebody else! These guys are how The Players directly interact with the elites they control - and they are very intimidating, and come over as not quite human and have powers of mind control... And everyone thinks they work for somebody else...

The system works. Nations behave as they are told.

And populations are managed, by elites working under the guidance of The Players.

Their internal politics are also influenced too, as is the global economy. “Managed” is perhaps the best word, when it comes to various domestic policies – the players have to work with what they’ve got

In the real world, having to manage populations is a fact of life; so doing so is also part of the game in The Simulation!

So, basically, we are living in a giant real-life geo-political sim game! There are elections and world leaders, but the whole process is not at all as it seems.
Our affairs are guided and managed from outside The Simulation, as part of a huge and elaborate game! But ordinary folk are not subject to mind control - at least not by The Players!

Yes, world leaders are puppets

Everything important is scripted – but the different scripts compete with each other and are written by teams of competing scriptwriters! Although the elites have a degree of free will when it comes to reacting to events. The result is of course conflict!

And it’s all one big puppet show, run for the benefit of the “over-seers” of The Simulation

But the good news is - they have to placate and care for their populations! The Players are all responsible for the welfare of the humans who live in whatever nation or bloc they are controlling - they are looking out for our welfare! More so than "World Leaders" do!

I personally find this somewhat reassuring

How do I know all this?

Basically: The Simulation told me! – But that’s another story!​

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה

(I have all this up on a website but me linking to it here would be against forum rules. And rules are rules. But what follows is the basic theory…)

And that events in that the field of international relations are nothing but a puppet show?

I believe they are…....

How do I know all this?

This would be funny if you were not serious.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss

I believe they are…

I believe that this whole world and all who live in it are parts of a computer simulation

Virtual world, virtual people:

I believe that The Simulation is run by a university that exists in the real world outside The Simulation – in “base reality”

The people who built and maintain The Simulation are known as "The Over-Seers"

What is the purpose of The Simulation? Why was it built and why is it maintained?

Well, it serves as an “ancestor simulation”, to help its creators learn about their past. And it is also used to test political and economic theories

But it is also used as a kind of geo-political exercise, a world domination war game, in which teams of controllers control real nations on Earth, to see what happens

Think of it as a real-life geo-political sim game, like the Victoria series, or the Hearts of Iron series, or the Europa Universalis series – in real time, but with real people to manage!

The aim of the game? World domination! – but world domination done whilst trying to avoid blowing things up (and people!) as much as possible…

I believe the purpose of all this is so that the people who run The Simulation can learn more about how conflicts of global power work, so that they can apply their lessons learnt to their world outside The Simulation – to help their own nation dominate their planet!

There is a points system – going to war results in a deduction of points, but wielding “soft power” brings in bonus points. Points are distributed by The Simulation itself and go to The Players. This puts the controllers at odds with the people they control, who frequently desire and pursue war! There is therefore tension between controllers and the controlled – but the controllers have a firm grip, thankfully...

E.g. Serious points would be deducted from any team who uses a nuke!

How do The Players control nations? Mostly by guiding the elites of various nations, especially a category of people known as “World Leaders”:

First of all, they can directly control the minds of world leaders, to make them do certain things and think in certain ways – without realising they are being subjected to mind control. They can essentially be robotised, but are completely unaware of any of this!

Second, members of an “Illuminati” influence world leaders on a personal level, according to what The Players has told them they want done. They have whole intelligence services at their disposal, to ensure that world leaders do as they are told – basically, “The Deep State”

Third, each bloc has a guiding council of people (who live within The Simulation) who know more or less what The Players want, and conspire to use their influence to make this happen. But they don’t sit around a large table plotting; it’s done through loose, informal networks – all very shady and all perfectly deniable - but overseen and facilitated by The Simulation.

I personally am an inhabitant of The Simulation who has a direct line to the outside world – but my job is not to manage elites, it is to inform the world of what’s truly happening – the organizers of The Simulation have decided it’s time for this to happen!

I believe that within The Simulation there is a category of person called “Spooks” – they aren’t real people, they are like Agent Smith in The Matrix films – they materialize whenever they are required and vanish when they are not needed. They are not real people. They always manage (by The Simulation) to have the correct credentials required to freely come and go as they please at palaces, secret bunkers, war-rooms, cabinet rooms, etc. and everyone thinks they are somebody else! These guys are how The Players directly interact with the elites they control - and they are very intimidating, and come over as not quite human and have powers of mind control... And everyone thinks they work for somebody else...

The system works. Nations behave as they are told.

And populations are managed, by elites working under the guidance of The Players.

Their internal politics are also influenced too, as is the global economy. “Managed” is perhaps the best word, when it comes to various domestic policies – the players have to work with what they’ve got

In the real world, having to manage populations is a fact of life; so doing so is also part of the game in The Simulation!

So, basically, we are living in a giant real-life geo-political sim game! There are elections and world leaders, but the whole process is not at all as it seems.

Our affairs are guided and managed from outside The Simulation, as part of a huge and elaborate game! But ordinary folk are not subject to mind control - at least not by The Players!

Yes, world leaders are puppets

Everything important is scripted – but the different scripts compete with each other and are written by teams of competing scriptwriters! Although the elites have a degree of free will when it comes to reacting to events. The result is of course conflict!

And it’s all one big puppet show, run for the benefit of the “over-seers” of The Simulation

But the good news is - they have to placate and care for their populations! The Players are all responsible for the welfare of the humans who live in whatever nation or bloc they are controlling - they are looking out for our welfare! More so than "World Leaders" do!

I personally find this somewhat reassuring

How do I know all this?

I think I have seen this movie...

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I think I have seen this movie...
I know what you're on about:

I believe that within a broader conspiracy, The Matrix films serve a purpose...
to:

1) to establish the notion of a simulated reality in the popular imagination
whilst:

2) discrediting the notion, making it sound fanciful and far fetched
To prepare people for the truth, gently

So it won't be such a shock...

I believe the term is "soft disclosure"

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
I know what you're on about:

I believe that within a broader conspiracy, The Matrix films serve a purpose...
to:

1) to establish the notion of a simulated reality in the popular imagination
whilst:

2) discrediting the notion, making it sound fanciful and far fetched
To prepare people for the truth, gently

So it won't be such a shock...

I believe the term is "soft disclosure"
It is a nice conspiracy theory.
Now all you need do is evidence it...

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
It is a nice conspiracy theory.
Now all you need do is evidence it...
My evidence for both claims (the conspiracy theory itself and the soft-disclosure theory) rest on personal experience, which I don't expect others to accept as evidence

I believe The Simulation communicates with me, basically

And no, I don't expect many people to believe me

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
My evidence for both claims (the conspiracy theory itself and the soft-disclosure theory) rest on personal experience, which I don't expect others to accept as evidence

I believe The Simulation communicates with me, basically

And no, I don't expect many people to believe me
Fair enough

Hermit

"All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players." - Shakespeare

I've heard similar ideas to what you're saying and at the very least would agree that the world is not what it seems. The exact details of what is going on and why are more difficult to suss out.