• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Victor & Faint Show

Faint

"Cultural learnings of Religious Forums for Make Benefit Glorious Concept of Reality TV!"

I want to start by saying that even though I am full of myself and think I deserve fame and attention (i.e. groupies), this was not entirely my idea. Nevertheless, I think that Victor and I should have our own reality TV show. The two of us pretty much take an opposite stance on every thread in this forum...that kind of conflict should make great television.

Of course, even reality shows should have a general point or format. What do you think this show should be like? What's the "angle"? Are there challenges? What types of scenes/interaction would you expect to see? What title would you give the show? Theme song?

:D

FatMan

Theme song has to be "Diff'rent Strokes", and the angle should be that you each get placed into the other person's shoes for a month.

I know it's been done before, but hey, if "WifeSwap" is a hit - why not this?:D

Faint

FatMan said:
...and the angle should be that you each get placed into the other person's shoes for a month.
That's a great idea. I'll learn Spanish, go to some local Catholic churches, stop having premarital sex, drink Bud Light, watch "7th Heaven" and sacrifice animals to the Pope (or whatever it is that Catholic people do). Meanwhile, Victor can go to some BDSM clubs out in Hollywood, get drunk on cheap wine, take home anonymous young women, attend a Marilyn Manson concert and encourage people to get abortions so the lines aren't as long at Disneyland. This would be much better than "Amish In The City"