• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The vatican chants regarding lucifer

Ubon

Man you'll just have to watch the video I found. As I said it explains EVERYTHING.
You missed the point, your video does explain everything.
You finished your post by saying i was mistaken, my thread asked for an explanation but did not however make any claims either way.
I never claimed they pray to lucifer to devil or lucifer the jesus, i asked simply for an explanation.
Without a claim how am i mistaken, that was my point.

Sanzbir

You missed the point, your video does explain everything.
You finished your post by saying i was mistaken, my thread asked for an explanation but did not however make any claims either way.
I never claimed they pray to lucifer to devil or lucifer the jesus, i asked simply for an explanation.
Without a claim how am i mistaken, that was my point.

Look, the video I saw says you are mistaken.

How do you explain that??

Ubon

Look, the video I saw says you are mistaken.

How do you explain that??

Your not making sense, i asked for an explanation on the chants.
I never claimed they were in fact praying to lucifer or santa clause.
If i made no claims what am i mistaken about, again i will spell it out, i asked for an explanation.

Sanzbir

Your not making sense, i asked for an explanation on the chants.
I never claimed they were in fact praying to lucifer or santa clause.
If i made no claims what am i mistaken about, again i will spell it out, i asked for an explanation.

I will spell it out too: I am asking you for an explanation of the video I saw. How do you explain it??

Maybe the video I saw was right, maybe it was wrong. But you should explain the video I saw.

Riders

Actually I have been reading it and keeping up with it. Still doesn't make any less offended that the OP used this thread to sling mud at the Catholic religion.

It waa done without even trying to understand what was going on.

Then used a video as proof expected everyone to believe it without even pasting the video him or herself up here and giving no proof.

Ubon

Actually I have been reading it and keeping up with it. Still doesn't make any less offended that the OP used this thread to sling mud at the Catholic religion.

It waa done without even trying to understand what was going on.

Then used a video as proof expected everyone to believe it without even pasting the video him or herself up here and giving no proof.
You say it was done without trying to understand what was going on.
My whole point of the thread was to seek answers as to what they were doing, not to accuse but to ask.
You need to relax and you will see not everyone is on the attack.

Riders

The post declares The Pop was chanting Satan as if he were worshipping.Im not sure how that doesn't count as an attack.

Ubon

The post declares The Pop was chanting Satan as if he were worshipping.Im not sure how that doesn't count as an attack.

it declares he was chanting lucifer not satan.
and yes with my limited knowledge on lucifer who i did think was satan i rightly so did ask what the hell this meant.
however i was not sure, if i was convinced they were doing so i would not bother seeking an explanation.

if it did offend you thats because your looking at things that are not there, your fault not mind.