• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Universe is Satan’s Prison.

Repox

Truth Seeker
I would have said the exact opposite.
The Universe is our heaven, not Hell.
Beautiful flowers, Bees, blue skies, fruits, green pastures, magnificent mountains, clean babbling mountain streams, birds, cute little mammals, etc etc.
Of course those who have fantasies of gods are never happy, and this heaven is not good enough for them, so they invent a fictional afterlife.
Let them grow up on Venus or Mars and I think they would be envious of our beautiful heavenly world.
Unfortunately we eventually die to make room for future generations, our turn is short so make the best of your temporary sentience in the only heaven you will know.
There is no Hell just the dust and cold of death.
Cheers
Or let me ask. Is your satan a literal entity?
Yes, Satan is real.

Repox

Truth Seeker
So you declare hell to be here, to have heaven beyond?
Heaven is a separate dimension outside of the universe. Our concept of time and space doesn't apply to heaven. I see the universe as a dark hole in heaven. God and HIs angels travel to and from earth or any place in the universe in another dimension of reality. I also believe sizes are out of context with our understanding of matter and physical laws. As an example, according to physical laws, it may take billions of years at the speed of light to cross the universe. Whereas, in God's spiritual world it can be travelled in a twinkle of an eye. I don't believe there is such a place as hell, there is either life or death. In death, we're gone, our consciousness turns off, and our bodies turn to dust.

Anticipated a question about Satan, I believe God removed Satan's bright holy spirit and made his form intensely dark. I only have a partial understanding of these issues based on some dreams I've had about God, angels, Satan, paradise, and some Bible events. My conclusion about Satan is based on what I observed in heaven. Satan towered over me at about fifteen feet tall, he was shaped like a long snake with white and black strips swirling down his body, it resembled a barber's pole. In heaven, Satan's appearance changed as he became increasingly rebellious. I think Satan lost his white strip when he was imprisoned in the universe. I have given it a lot of thought, but I don't have all the answers, just a few ideas. I believe Satan retained some of his heavenly attributes, but is handicapped. He can't escape the universe because of limitations imposed by God.

Last edited: