• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Universe is Satan’s Prison.

allfoak

Alchemist
You have to go beyond human beliefs and prejudices. It's viewing existence from another prism, one that perceives the beginning of everything differently. There are some serious theological issues involved when humans are removed from the center of cosmic events. It begins a long story, which has not been told, but may be useful for answering important theological questions about human existence. As an example, did God create paradise for humans? If God created the universe as a prison for Satan, humans are not God's primary objective for creation. According to what I know, God created paradise about 65 million years ago for His pleasure. The whole world was paradise, it was aglow with God's holy light. Humans, as they exist today, were not in paradise. Then, after the fall of paradise, humans evolved. In short, humans are not God's primary purpose for the creation of the universe. God created the universe as a prison to match Satan's dark evil nature. Satan's presence in the universe results in conflict and battles on earth. From Revelation, God has proposed a resolution of human conflict with a proposal for a heavenly city on earth. It depends on humans' willingness to "obey" God's Commandments. There is more to the story, but I'll stop here. I don't want to engage in acrimonious debates.
Perhaps you didn't understand the question.
No worries.

Repox

Truth Seeker
Nothing inherently wrong with the thread theory /premise, but if the purpose of the universe were that, seems like it would have been mentioned in Genesis, which it isn't

Genesis 2:1
As I mentioned in one of my replies, I don't find it in the Bible. It is a good reason to ignore the idea, it is not very comforting. Perhaps life is stranger than fiction. As for Genesis and the rest of the Old Testament, it may not be entirely truthful. Myths and other strange ideas from antiquity may have influenced Jewish authors. I had a dream about OT times, a voice said, "It happened, but not that way."

Last edited:

Milton Platt

God created Satan, one of thirteen angels, to be with him in heaven. Satan is what you may call a bad apple. In heaven, Satan had the other angels surround him to imitate God’s holy circle. Then, Satan began attacking and hurting them. God had no choice; Satan had to be removed from heaven. God created the universe as a prison and tossed Satan inside. On many occasions, Satan has attempted to escape the universe and return to heaven. Scientists have discovered black scares on the boundary of the universe. They call them "Axis of Evil." Those boundary scares may be from Satan’s many escape attempts.

looking forward to the evidence..........

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
God created Satan, one of thirteen angels, to be with him in heaven. Satan is what you may call a bad apple. In heaven, Satan had the other angels surround him to imitate God’s holy circle. Then, Satan began attacking and hurting them. God had no choice; Satan had to be removed from heaven. God created the universe as a prison and tossed Satan inside. On many occasions, Satan has attempted to escape the universe and return to heaven. Scientists have discovered black scares on the boundary of the universe. They call them "Axis of Evil." Those boundary scares may be from Satan’s many escape attempts.

Black scares on the boundary of the universe? I'm not sure what "black scares" are, but if scientists have discovered the boundary of the universe, that would be quite noteworthy. But I don't think they've found it yet. It's just space, it goes on and on forever. Our own galaxy is huge, and we don't even know how many other galaxies there are out there. Possibly trillions, but why stop there? It's space, and it goes on and on forever.

I don't think the entire universe can be a prison - although I suppose anything is possible.

Perhaps Earth might be a prison of sorts. A whole big universe out there, and we've been confined here to this ball of mud. We're stuck here. If Satan is stuck here with us, then maybe he's trying to build a spaceship to get off the planet.

Repox

Truth Seeker
Sounds like a form of Gnosticism.
If we could prove God created the universe as a prison for Satan, it would be a scientific fact. Without proof, it is unproven hypothesis. I find no idea for a new religion. Perhaps, it could be added to the body of knowledge about Satan. For Satanist, it is not very appealing because it proposes God has defeated Satan. However, it affirms Satan as master of the universe. What a miserable kingdom with exploding stars, unruly galaxies, and cavernous dark holes. Perhaps, Satan becomes energized with trips into black holes hoping to come out the other side into heaven. Even if you don't believe Satan is a prisoner of the universe, it certainly fulfills the criteria of a prison for Satan, the evil adversary of God referenced throughout the Bible.

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
Naw bad plot. You are definitely going to.Have to have a better kernal than that. It's a sort of like not even bad movie plot.

Fisher

hidden manipulator

It has nothing to do with a new religion, just an explanation for the purpose of the universe.

Sounds like you try to complete a notion to yourself which you had grown up with thus grown into. But never knowing how many self-evaluated results you took as true facts to build up on it.

Repox

Truth Seeker
Sounds like you try to complete a notion to yourself which you had grown up with thus grown into. But never knowing how many self-evaluated results you took as true facts to build up on it.

I don't speak your language. Why don't you use good English to explain your mysterious idea?

Repox

Truth Seeker
Naw bad plot. You are definitely going to.Have to have a better kernal than that. It's a sort of like not even bad movie plot.

It has possibilities, but it would take a huge movie set to film it, something a like big aircraft hanger found on military bases. Then, you can use trick photography to visualize Satan inside the universe. There would be scenes of Satan zipping around galaxies to move them into place for another galactic attack on the boundary of the universe.

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
It has possibilities, but it would take a huge movie set to film it, something a like big aircraft hanger found on military bases. Then, you can use trick photography to visualize Satan inside the universe. There would be scenes of Satan zipping around galaxies to move them into place for another attack galactic attack on the boundary of the universe.
Hmmm definitly would have matrix qualities. That actually triggers some thoughts of camaflauge interestingly. Right now it's a b plot kernal. But with some potential. Are we once again looking at he another Keanu Reeves supernatural thriller? Omg..

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
The Universe is Satan’s Prison.
I would have said the exact opposite.
The Universe is our heaven, not Hell.
Beautiful flowers, Bees, blue skies, fruits, green pastures, magnificent mountains, clean babbling mountain streams, birds, cute little mammals, etc etc.
Of course those who have fantasies of gods are never happy, and this heaven is not good enough for them, so they invent a fictional afterlife.
Let them grow up on Venus or Mars and I think they would be envious of our beautiful heavenly world.
Unfortunately we eventually die to make room for future generations, our turn is short so make the best of your temporary sentience in the only heaven you will know.
There is no Hell just the dust and cold of death.
Cheers

whirlingmerc

God created Satan, one of thirteen angels, to be with him in heaven. Satan is what you might call a bad apple. In heaven, Satan had the other angels surround him to imitate God’s holy circle. Then, Satan began attacking and hurting them. God had no choice; Satan had to be removed from heaven. God created the universe as a prison and tossed Satan inside. On many occasions, Satan has attempted to escape the universe and return to heaven. Scientists have discovered black scares on the boundary of the universe. They call them "Axis of Evil." Those boundary scares may be from Satan’s many escape attempts.

Regardless, Satan will still be used for God's glory as all things are eventually
God's purposes and pleasure will stand