• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The UK is not as bad as Venezuela

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
He's d
Yep.
I quite liked his Thames Estuary Airport proposal.
The Thames Estuary, London Array (massive), Galloper and Herne Bay 'windmill' projects are so vast that an estuary airport project does not look so impossible to me.

Look at how frozen out Churchill was, until he was needed so desperately. I think Boris could be a great leader. That might surprise you, given my recent posts, but I look at people not parties.

He's got charisma,he comes across as an eccentric but he's good at speaking and debating so all good.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What about people who haven't paid any NI,theres lots of them so its not just the nhs its schools housing that are affected too.

The nhs is what it is, a "labour" (not conservative (please tell Jeremy ?unt )) creation. Nothing to do with housing or schools which "should" be funded from a different source. But wait a minute, cutbacks, cutbacks, cutbacks.

And just when i thought it can get no worse there is talk of May being forced to fall on her metaphorical sword. And drear or drear, that's going to end up with buffoon boris in charge. It all makes sense though, a failed comedian at #10.

ChristineM

Premium Member
3409387C00000578-0-image-a-1_1462964426095.jpg

We should call it either "the didn't mean it bus" or the "gullible gigantica"

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The nhs is what it is, a "labour" (not conservative (please tell Jeremy ?unt )) creation. Nothing to do with housing or schools which "should" be funded from a different source. But wait a minute, cutbacks, cutbacks, cutbacks.

And just when i thought it can get no worse there is talk of May being forced to fall on her metaphorical sword. And drear or drear, that's going to end up with buffoon boris in charge. It all makes sense though, a failed comedian at #10.

The nhs has been a problem child since its inception,someone got to pay for it and not enough are.

As for Boris,I think he has proven popularity,mayor of london without too much controversy,he's more electable than Corbyn.

Notanumber

A Free Man
If Boris doesn’t cut the mustard, we have a good man in reserve.

Jacob is right about that creep Osborne, the EU final settlement and the foreign aid budget in particular.

£11.5 billion net saving per year. The EU would be lost without our security. The EU is a failed state that might see sense when we leave.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The nhs has been a problem child since its inception,someone got to pay for it and not enough are.

As for Boris,I think he has proven popularity,mayor of london without too much controversy,he's more electable than Corbyn.

Wrong the nhs began to be a problem in the 80/90 when the manufacturers of medical equipments, drugs etc began milling the system.

As for Boris, you can send a monkey to Eaton, dress it in a savile row suit and you still have a monkery.

ChristineM

Premium Member

Notanumber

A Free Man
Total nonsense, typical Tory scare mongering, this was already covered on this thread a couple of days ago. Venezuela is not to the Corbyn model but the Scandinavian countries of northern europe.

But what can you expect from a desmond rag for the gullible?

There’s a world of difference between exercising the right to peaceful protest, and insurrection.

And, as far as I’m concerned, when a prominent politician such as McDonnell calls for the overthrow of a democratically elected Government by extra-parliamentary means, he is guilty of sedition — which, until Labour abolished it in 2009, was a criminal offence.

Not that I’m proposing turning this ludicrous, self-righteous Che Guevara wannabe into a martyr.

He’d enjoy it too much.

But I’m sick and tired of those sections of the media which elevate sinister enemies of democracy such as McDonnell to the moral high ground.

How many times have we been told on radio and TV that the Tories ‘lost’ the election and Corbyn was the ‘real winner’ — despite coming a distant second in both votes and seats?

Much of the post-election political coverage has been taken straight from the playbook of Hitler’s propagandist Joseph Goebbels: ‘Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.’

Read more: Richard Littlejohn: A Day of Rage for Leave voters | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ChristineM

Premium Member
There’s a world of difference between exercising the right to peaceful protest, and insurrection.

And, as far as I’m concerned, when a prominent politician such as McDonnell calls for the overthrow of a democratically elected Government by extra-parliamentary means, he is guilty of sedition — which, until Labour abolished it in 2009, was a criminal offence.

Not that I’m proposing turning this ludicrous, self-righteous Che Guevara wannabe into a martyr.

He’d enjoy it too much.

But I’m sick and tired of those sections of the media which elevate sinister enemies of democracy such as McDonnell to the moral high ground.

How many times have we been told on radio and TV that the Tories ‘lost’ the election and Corbyn was the ‘real winner’ — despite coming a distant second in both votes and seats?

Much of the post-election political coverage has been taken straight from the playbook of Hitler’s propagandist Joseph Goebbels: ‘Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.’

Read more: Richard Littlejohn: A Day of Rage for Leave voters | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ahh, another quote from a rothermere owned paper, you are not earning any credibility by fawning over the big 5 gullibility press

Perhaps its OK for Grant Shapps but not a labour politician

Reading the blurb it falls down heavily on fact, for example, Goebbels, Hitler and the rest of the Nazi party operated on far right wing principal that would have really turned Rothermere on. Yet he author painted it as a leftish trick while using exactly the same hate tactics himself.

And yes, i am "sick and tired" of the hate propaganda your bunch of Nazi style, lying politicians and press are feeding you.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Wrong the nhs began to be a problem in the 80/90 when the manufacturers of medical equipments, drugs etc began milling the system.

As for Boris, you can send a monkey to Eaton, dress it in a savile row suit and you still have a monkery.

Its poorly run by people who haven't a clue but theres always been problems.

Boris is a dick but he can talk to people and he tells them what they want to hear,in other words,a politician.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Its poorly run by people who haven't a clue but theres always been problems.

Boris is a dick but he can talk to people and he tells them what they want to hear,in other words,a politician.

Its fairly well run given the lack of resources, lack of finance and lack of respect it receives.

Nope, Boris tells them what he wants to hear.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Ahh, another quote from a rothermere owned paper, you are not earning any credibility by fawning over the big 5 gullibility press

Perhaps its OK for Grant Shapps but not a labour politician

Reading the blurb it falls down heavily on fact, for example, Goebbels, Hitler and the rest of the Nazi party operated on far right wing principal that would have really turned Rothermere on. Yet he author painted it as a leftish trick while using exactly the same hate tactics himself.

And yes, i am "sick and tired" of the hate propaganda your bunch of Nazi style, lying politicians and press are feeding you.

Have you not realised yet the Left are the new Nazis.

Antifa and Momentum proves this beyond reasonable doubt.