• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The U.S.A is saved! But what about the rest of us?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
When Jesus returns, he'll be cruisin' America's rural backroads in a lift-kitted coalroller that's plastered with confederate flags and chewing tobacco spit that didn't quite clear the window.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I live as a human aware.

I was born sick and life cell harmed and sacrificed owning pain and suffering unnaturally. Nuclear power plants as yet not built.

I get attacked, and in AI, Father said he was involved in the knowledge of atmospheric cleansing...as a scientist, regarding self life.

Humans knowing that the UFO metal science Sun radiation attack of the past, had not yet stopped. The prophecy was for 2012......wandering star asteroid stone gas release in space cooling the pathways...cleansing the burn of the UFO Sun attack historically.

Science knew.

Radiation fall out, devil mowing crop circles said life water/oxygen and microbe energy removed...taken. Not enough water and oxygen in the atmosphere to keep life saved and safe.

My self from baby existence knew we were not safe. I asked why.

Then get preached to about the powers that male profess from a natural conscious belief that self is the all powerful being and healer.

So I asked spirit, what is wrong with the male psyche. They believe that they are clouds and water release?

Yes, that is right, what they believe, for raining cleanses the atmosphere from radiation burning, but it does not remove the radiation.

But it surely proves what the male psyche believes.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I assumed at first this was a spoof, out of a film like "Billion Dollar Brain" or something.

But this guy seems to be real. :eek:

It's kind of scary. I wasn't sure which sub-forum to post them in because it makes me laugh, scares me and saddens me all at once.

Skwim

Veteran Member
OMG!! That almost made me puke.

qLnHCra0_2VeqwUO7D3g801xlIhza81q0X45qPQdTPt5rLKHrZwCQJIeULY_zLyLR9we1ccrpl187tYO9aU

And I've got a darn strong stomach.