• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Twin Flame

JustWondering2

Just the facts Ma'am
Has anyone ever heard of this concept? I found it at :The Twin Flame - Forever Conscious.

I have a dear friend that I've known since high school days. We discovered we were almost mirror copies of each other. OBTW I forgot to say, we were born minutes apart, in the same hospital in San Antonio Texas, we were in the same nursery together. Our parents could have stood at the same viewing window together, not knowing each other from Adam. Our lives have paralleled each other even when we were not running around together. We gotten together and caught up ever few years. Now we are both getting close to the end of our lives and we have connected again but this time we will stay connected until we are dead. Perhaps we will even die on the same day who knows.

Just Wondering?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Interesting story, thanks for sharing.

I don't recognize the term, but I've heard similar stories, and I've heard of an African culture that believes that all that are born at the same moment--human, bird, mammal, reptile, insect, etc.--are related to each other.

JustWondering2

Just the facts Ma'am
Thanks for the comment and i like your handle! Me too! LOL

You would not believe the things my friend Jon and i share. Same number of siblings all the same sex, about the same age. Jon's kid's are about as old as mine only he has two girls and a boy and I have 2 boys and a girl. I've talked (more bragged about) about our relationship with just about everyone I've ever met. Please don't get me wrong, we are not Homosexuals, we are brothers from another mother and father so to speak. It's a bit uncanny really, when we do see each other it's like the years melt away. Hell we even complete each others sentences a lot. Every time he has been sick, I have been sick, married, married, divorced, divorced. If one of us was to die I'm positive the other would know before we were told.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Yes, I have heard of things like this where two people living at the same time share the same soul. I have never felt the experience myself but yours may be legit. Fascinating stuff!

JustWondering2

Just the facts Ma'am
Yes it is. I guess I should feel lucky or something? But it just happened. I remember the moment we met like it was yesterday.
I saw him for the first time in 3-4 years yesterday. We both have been kind of on a down turn in our lives of late. Getting togeter, talking about old times, laughing we boosted each other up. I talked to him today he was up and getting out and sounded like a different person. We have come together and lifted each other up so many times I fear if one of us were to die, I doubt the other would last much longer. I have felt True Love in my life only a couple of times and never have I had a relationship like that which Jon and I have.