• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'The Truth'

Clara Tea

Many of the best psychics of the world received orders from God to spread His word just prior to President George W. Bush's invasion of Iraq. God's words were the same as they had been, and the psychics of God had no new messages, nor did they have any message to take away. They were ordered by God to set humanity back on the path of God because there were so many who strayed from the path.

You quote the old saying "the truth shall set you free" yet, for the psychics of God, truth was a tremendous burden, and working for the most powerful being in the universe was demanding and difficult. It wasn't easy seeing the horrible destruction and lost lives of COVID (Revelation 15: seven plagues), and the other parts of God's wrath in these end times. It was frustrating for these psychics to be laughed at.

If Christ had his second coming today, I think he'd be crucified again. Certainly, he would be laughed at and ridiculed for claiming to be the son of God and claiming that he brings God's messages. People would accuse Christ of heresy and blasphemy.

So, the truth doesn't set one free. Rather, it is a burden to achieve a better world. It is so frustrating to God when people of no faith pretend to be Christians and allow war ("thou shalt not kill)." And, they don't listen to God's helpers, and ridicule them.

ajay0

In the church that Boss went to the following words were inscribed on the pulpit.:

"The truth shall set you free."

I never went to church so was privy to other versions of freedom. She informed me that she never did figure out what it meant. So ... what does it mean to you? (This is not a debate thread.)

The understanding of the true Self (awareness) as opposed to the false sense of self or ego created by identification with thought and emotion, is how I interpret the above.

For me the knowledge of the Self evaporated a lot of falsehoods.