• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flame

Beware
SPOT THE LOONIE!

:rolleyes: The blonde in your video is the loonie one here.

NOW WHO OR WHAT DID SHE SPEAK TO AND WHAT WAS ASKED OF HER?

Her own delusions of grandeur.

Oh boy! :eek: Another Prophecy/Conspiracy page that will be wrong like the countless other ones.

Bonus points for using a Ray Comfort and an EdwardCurrent video for the first two videos of the webpage :D

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well, I think the loonie is pretty evident.

Facts and thinking ally you with falsehood and The Dark, while your gut and blind faith ally you with truth and The Light. Blind faith is rewarded, and reason is aligned with atheism.

This was revealed when The Divine spoke to her, and confirmed by Life Purpose readings.

Seems pretty clear to me.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I have been following James Randi and all the controversies associated with him for decades now rather closely.

I watched this lady's video in its entirety. I believe her theory is very, very believable. Though I can't from a distance gather enough information for a 100% buy-in to her theory on James Randi.

godnotgod

Thou art That
THE TRUTH ABOUT JAMES RANDI:

She’s more right than she knows…

SPOT THE LOONIE!

SHE'S the loonie! She sounds like a part-time housewife 'psychic' who got her education from reading tabloids.

I cut the video short after she associated 'atheist' with 'darkness'. She obviously lives in duality and knows little about the power she claims she has.

Logic and the intuitive mind are not in conflict with each other; they complement each other, that is, when you've got it right.

Yeshua, the mystic, was an embodiment of The Logos.

As part of the process of Enlightenment, a buddha receives psychic powers as a gift. IOW, he KNOWS what the source is because HE is the source, while an ordinary psychic knows they have this power, but do not yet understand the source.

'Be thou wise as serpents and harmless as doves'

This embodies the truth of Yin and Yang; and of the balance between Light and Darkness.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have been following James Randi and all the controversies associated with him for decades now rather closely.

I watched this lady's video in its entirety. I believe her theory is very, very believable. Though I can't from a distance gather enough information for a 100% buy-in to her theory on James Randi.
Her theory? -- that "gut feelings" and blind faith are reliable sources of truth, and that reason and facts are not just deceptive, but pernicious?

George-ananda

Premium Member
Her theory? -- that "gut feelings" and blind faith are reliable sources of truth, and that reason and facts are not just deceptive, but pernicious?
I was referring to the OP topic in my post, her theory about James Randi. It seems quite believable to me as one who has been following the Randi controversies for decades now.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I was referring to the OP topic in my post, her theory about James Randi. It seems quite believable to me as one who has been following the Randi controversies for decades now.
I don't follow.
That is her theory about Randi. She thinks he's a psychic who's gone over to the dark side; become too cerebral and logical due to arrogance, and is attracting dark forces.

What's more interesting, though, is her own thought process and fantastical relation to reality.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Very, very believable according to who ? You ?
That doesn't mean much.

George-ananda

Premium Member
I don't follow.
I will clarify if you don't follow. You had said: Her theory? -- that "gut feelings" and blind faith are reliable sources of truth,

And I came back with: what you said above is not the theory I was referring to. I was referring to her theory about James Randi.
That is her theory about Randi. She thinks he's a psychic who's gone over to the dark side; become too cerebral and logical due to arrogance, and is attracting dark forces.
Now, THAT was the theory I was referring to as very believable to me.
What's more interesting, though, is her own thought process and fantastical relation to reality.
Now that is a separate theory, and may be a separate topic for discussion. I had trouble with some of that part of her presentation too but I think we would need to slow that down to understand what she really means.