• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Trump Effect & The New Democrats

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So now you are adding posting pap to your list of methods for ducking and dodging.

Aw, have I insulted you by pointing out the difference between hatred and disgust?
Have I insulted you by pointing out that you often prefer posting one-liners to thoughtful comments to boost your post count?
Did I chant Lock Her Up?
What tribalism are you referring to? I guess you see my shared disgust of Trump and his sheeples as tribalism.
Other than referring to you and yours as sheeples, have I called you names? If I recall, you, in one of your sillier moments, tried to apply that term to people like me who abhor Trump.

Does that include those at Fox and Breitbart?

I don't see that coming from you. You wear the attack dog mask often.

I guess you consider it reasonable for Trump to shut down parts of the Government because Rush Limbaugh told him he was acting like a wuss.

The only tribal rallies we have seen in the past two years are those led by your Donald J. Trump. We have seen how those tribal rallies dictate the attitudes of the sheeples.
I suggest a first step....
Take disagreement less personally.
It's only disagreement.

ecco

Veteran Member
I suggest a first step....
Take disagreement less personally.
Your assumption that I take disagreement personally is without foundation.

I dislike BS. I dislike willful ignorance. I dislike liars.

If you want to see that as "taking it personally" that's your right. You can believe anything to want to.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

If you want to see that as "taking it personally" that's your right. You can believe anything to want to.
th

ecco

Veteran Member
ecco said:

I guess posting pics increases your post count as much as posting tedious one-liners, so, goody for you.