• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The true God no one can deny

james dixon

Premium Member
A response from another web site covering this same topic---

What do we do? Think

There wouldn't be much we could do other than suffer the consequences of whatever personality this God might have.

As far as I'm concerned if we are talking about planet earth in its present condition, AND we are assuming that the God in question is truly a decent intelligent God, then I personally would have nothing to worry about.

Any intelligent God isn't going to blame every individual for the behavior of the masses. I'm totally opposed to the way that many people on this planet are behaving themselves. I absolute reject the direction and policies of the current political administration in my country of the USA. I didn't vote for these people and come 2020 I will be casting my vote to get them out of power.

Therefore if any decent intelligent God comes to earth and is displeased with the behavior of these people that I am also displeased with, that's certainly not going to reflect poorly on me. To the contrary, I would be more in harmony with what the God was hoping to find.

In fact, I can safely say that if everyone on planet earth behaved liked me there would be no crime on planet earth at all. Certainly no rape, no murder, not thievery, no extortion, no lies, no cheating, etc.

We wouldn't even need locks and keys if everyone were like me.

So what is this God going to do? Be so ignorant as to blame everyone for the behavior of others? I certainly hope not, because I don't want to have to suffer because of the criminal behavior of others.

As I say, I don't condone their behave, and I didn't vote in the corrupt leaders that are currently leading us into the den of iniquity.

So to answer your question, "What do we do?"

I can't speak for anyone else, but all I need to do is be who I am. That should be more than enough for any truly decent God.

And if the God is indecent then it doesn't really matter what anyone does we'd all be doomed in that case.

What do we do? Think