• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The trinity?????

MJFlores

I believe your conclusion does not follow from the premise. I believe you are a false teacher for teaching things that are contrary to what the Bible says.
tumblr_okzfex7rNZ1ul7r3uo1_250.gif

I can prove to you who is God.

Do we not all have one Father?
Did not one God create us?
Malachi 2:10

Now show the reading public in this Forum, the word TRINITY in the Bible, if there is one.

Muffled

Jesus in me
tumblr_okzfex7rNZ1ul7r3uo1_250.gif

I can prove to you who is God.

Do we not all have one Father?
Did not one God create us?
Malachi 2:10

Now show the reading public in this Forum, the word TRINITY in the Bible, if there is one.

I believe I don't need to. The concept is there for all to read except for the obverse of which I may include people who don't listen to reason.

MJFlores

I believe I don't need to. The concept is there for all to read except for the obverse of which I may include people who don't listen to reason.

If you could show the word "TRINITY" in the Bible

Or even the verse where Jesus said "I am God" - that 3 special words
635946056194417827-1354947416_dy4Zc9e.gif

If not then I rather believe the Lord Jesus, himself:

John 8:40-45 New International Version (NIV)

As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

Muffled

Jesus in me
If you could show the word "TRINITY" in the Bible

Or even the verse where Jesus said "I am God" - that 3 special words

View attachment 17862

If not then I rather believe the Lord Jesus, himself:

John 8:40-45 New International Version (NIV)

As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

I don't believe you believe the Lord Jesus but simply believe your own thinking or something you were taught.

I believe neither of these things has anything to do with the Trinity.

MJFlores

I don't believe you believe the Lord Jesus but simply believe your own thinking or something you were taught.

I believe neither of these things has anything to do with the Trinity.

cdc0e456b567f69376d4bf6599c720f4.gif

John 8:25-45 New King James Version (NKJV)

Then they said to Him, “Who are You?”

And Jesus said to them, “Just what I have been saying to you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him.”

They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father.

Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him.” As He spoke these words, many believed in Him.

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”

Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

“I know that you are Abraham’s descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father.”

They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.

Super Universe

Defender of God
If you are a trinitarian I have a question for you.
We know that God knows all things, is all powerful, and is eternal.

I also know that all 3 persons of the trinity are fully god meaning they all have these attributes that make them fully god.
according to matthew 24:36 "only the father knows the day and the hour"
I can understand jesus had 2 natures, but if the holy spirit is god, why does he not know the day or the hour if he did not take on flesh?

God formed. He created a being, the Son. God and the Son then created another being, Spirit. God then created the universe and fragmented part of his being into the universe to give life to biological beings. The part of God that remains in heaven is essentially God's brain.

The Son and Spirit then created other beings "angels" to do work in the universe.

God knows all things because He is connected to and creates all things. He provides personality to all brained beings and He projects the universe hologram. All of time has already happened in God's time. To God the past, present, and future are the exact same instant. To you, the future of the universe is an unknown. To God, it has already happened. It is already known.

Saying Jesus had two natures is not exactly correct. Jesus had an evolving nature. He was a normal human boy but with visions that revealed who He really was.

When the book of Matthew says that "only the Father knows the day and the hour" it means that even though angels do a great deal of work in the universe only God knows exactly when something will happen. The angels might have an idea that a cosmic event or evolutionary event is approaching but they do not know the day and hour.