• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The trinity and it’s false theology.

Bro Rando

You may be surprised to find out that the trinity doctrine does not accept Jesus Christ. It promotes a false gospel that ‘three separate persons make up God’ which is unbiblical. Therefore, it is not unusual to come across an apostate trinitarian who deny the teachings of Jesus Christ.

When Jesus Christ stated that ‘God is a Spirit’ in (John 4:24) trinitarians proclaim that Christ was lying because their doctrine teaches that God is made up of three separate PERSONS. In John 17:1 Jesus addresses his Father in prayer, he said: “Father,… and in John 17:3 he states, “This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God” Was Jesus addressing God the Father or the trinity itself?

Trinitarians proclaim he was not addressing the trinity itself, but God the Father. Wouldn’t that prove that the trinity is a False God? “He stands in opposition and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, publicly showing himself to be a god.” (2 Thessalonians 2:4)

As Jesus continue his teachings he states, “God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” (John 4:24) Notice those worshiping HIM is in singular? Not ‘us’ ‘we’ they’ ‘them’ or even ME. Since trinitarians admit that the trinity is not God itself, aren’t trinitarians worshipping ‘gods’? None of them worship God the Father alone who Jesus claims to be the only true God in (John 17:3) Jesus Christ continues, “Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him.” (John 4:23)

According to Jesus, only the Father was to be worshipped, not a trinity of ‘gods’. Jesus made his Father’s Name known to his disciples. “I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word.” (John 17:6) Jesus even went as far to teach his disciples to pray this way: “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.”

If you take a closer look at the trinity doctrine, NONE of the Persons have a NAME. It’s a generic formula borrowed from Pagan Worship. Trinitarians shout and yell that, Jesus is God the Son in the trinity. But the trinity itself simply doesn’t give witness about Jesus. When asked to show the doctrine they often turn red and say that I must simply believe them. Then I ask, since the trinity doesn’t state that Jesus is God the Son, show one scripture that states that. They hee and haw in frustration and begin to taunt and curse not able to find a single verse. You won’t find God the Son or God the Holy Spirit in the Bible because it simply isn’t. There is a HUGE difference from God the Son and son of God. If Jesus is the son of God, then whose son is he? The trinity doesn’t have three sons does it?

Jesus is not the only person to give witness about his God and Father. The Apostles would greet one another with a similar phrase. “Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” (1 Peter 1:3) The trinity omits the Name of God, and it omits the Name of Christ. Matter of fact, here is what the scriptures state about the trinity. “For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.” (2 John 7)

Have you accepted the mark of the Beast and not even know it? In Ancient times, the trinity was symbolized by three snakes, each snake would chase its own tail looking like the number 6. A time is coming, if you refuse to worship the trinity, you will be put to death. “And it was permitted to give breath to the image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both speak and cause to be killed all those who refuse to worship the image of the wild beast.” (Rev 13:15)

The trinity is the Biggest Occult ever, with a Worldwide membership of 2.8 Billion People and growing! Mankind who are both weak or strong, slave or king, such ones march in the streets to promote or protest. They place themselves above others claiming they have rights that no one else can have. They proclaim they even have the right to end life, should they carry a life inside them. They make themselves godlike and others have to bend to their superiority. (Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5)

Those who deny Wisdom, have actually denied Christ and have already accepted the mark of the Beast willingly. “For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins,” (Hebrews 10:26)

Feel free to contact me if you wish to leave the occult of the trinity. There is HELP.

outlawState

Deism is dead
You may be surprised to find out that the trinity doctrine does not accept Jesus Christ. It promotes a false gospel that ‘three separate persons make up God’ which is unbiblical. Therefore, it is not unusual to come across an apostate trinitarian who deny the teachings of Jesus Christ.
The substantive question is "what is unbiblical about it?" The notion that they are "persons" certainly, but we could replace "person" with"conceptions of God" or "names of God," with the proviso that Jesus refers to the man and logos refers to the heavenly conception, or "divine spirit entities." Then there would be a legitimate trinity, plausibly. "Trinity" is not the issue. It is the usage of it, and the lack of qualification to "trinity" by Trinitarians, in not always prioritizing the importance of "unity."

Some say that trinity infers unity but it doesn't. That's the whole point. A person who engages trinity infers that "threeness" is the most important aspect of God's composition. It isn't, but unity is, where there is not only three in one, but also one in three. So as to definition we could say that God is a unity with a trinity of revelations or names or attributes, construable as distinct and hierarchical within the unity of God. Equally we could denote God as God the Father alone, without any detraction in meaning, as Paul often or mostly does.

But the JWs are out on a limb, where they do not concede either JC or the Holy Spirit as attributes of God. That is a cult, even occult, where Christ said that he came from God as he also inferred that the Holy Spirit did too.

Last edited:

Bro Rando

Dont you mean to say 'cult' of the trinity?

Yes... I was trying not to offend by using a more modest term 'sect'. The term that is Saul was actually claiming that is that Jesus founded a Cult. A term that Pagans and Christendom uses to show their true colors of HATE.

Attachments

• Pointing the finger.jpg
    Pointing the finger.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Bro Rando

The substantive question is "what is unbiblical about it?" The notion that they are "persons" certainly, but we could replace "person" with"conceptions of God" or "names of God," with the proviso that Jesus refers to the man and logos refers to the heavenly conception, or "divine spirit entities." Then there would be a legitimate trinity, plausibly. "Trinity" is not the issue. It is the usage of it, and the lack of qualification to "trinity" by Trinitarians, in not always prioritizing the importance of "unity."

Some say that trinity infers unity but it doesn't. That's the whole point. A person who engages trinity infers that "threeness" is the most important aspect of God's composition. It isn't, but unity is, where there is not only three in one, but also one in three. So as to definition we could say that God is a unity with a trinity of revelations or names or attributes, construable as distinct and hierarchical within the unity of God. Equally we could denote God as God the Father alone, without any detraction in meaning, as Paul often or mostly does.

But the JWs are out on a limb, where they do not concede either JC or the Holy Spirit as attributes of God. That is a cult, even occult, where Christ said that he came from God as he also inferred that the Holy Spirit did too.

The trinity is absent from scriptures. When trinitarians can't provide on single scripture that says 'God is made up of three separate persons' they throw their doctrine under the Bus and start preaching modalism that 'Jesus is God'. SO I ask...OK, show me one scripture that states, Jesus is God. They turn red and hee and haw, throwing one scripture after another. I'll ask one more time show me one scripture that states, Jesus is God. Then most say they can't find one. Like I said, there isn't one, its unbiblical.

Go to any modalism doctrine or trinity doctrine. Now show me the phrase with your doctrine that states Jesus is God, and their fate is the same. Nothing! Matter of fact the trinity doesn't have any Names within the doctrine. It certainly doesn't contain Jesus Christ does it? They REFUSE to acknowledge that Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. What does the scripture say about this??

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist." ( 2 John 7)

Everytime I show this scripture in the door to door work, trinitarians scathe . The Good News is for honest hearted individuals when the wicked hear it, they have a vile action against it. Would you like to see that scripture? Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” (Matthew 16:16)

Others are learning, even though they are ten steps behind

Last edited:

outlawState

Deism is dead
The trinity is absent from scriptures. When trinitarians can't provide on single scripture that says 'God is made up of three separate persons' they throw their doctrine under the Bus and start preaching modalism that 'Jesus is God'. SO I ask...OK, show me one scripture that states, Jesus is God. They turn red and hee and haw, throwing one scripture after another. I'll ask one more time show me one scripture that states, Jesus is God. Then most say they can't find one. Like I said, there isn't one, its unbiblical.

Go to any modalism doctrine or trinity doctrine. Now show me the phrase with your doctrine that states Jesus is God. and their fate is the same. Nothing! Matter of fact the trinity doesn't have any Names within the doctrine. It certain doesn't contain Jesus Christ does it. They REFUSE to acknowledge that Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. What does the scripture say about this??

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist." ( 2 John 7)

Everytime I show this scripture in the door to door work, trinitarians scathe . The Good News is for honest hearted individuals when the wicked hear it they have a vile action against it. Would you like to see that scripture? Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” (Matthew 16:16)

Others are learning, even though they are ten steps behind
First, you have misread my post completely. I never said I agreed with the Trinity doctrine, or with the statement "Jesus is God." Second I posited that it would be possible to conceive of some kind of trinity within God, even if only a trinity of names "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," Matt 28:19

So would you like to re-reply to my post, reading it properly. I said trinity is subordinate to unity when it comes to God. I don't think that you could disagree. And also don't forget that Jesus and the Holy Spirit have a heavenly presence alongside God the Father.

Bro Rando

Matthew 28:19 is a fraudulent scripture. How many people were baptizing in the triune formula? Not a single one. Just 10 days after the commandment, how was Peter baptizing people??

Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit." (Acts 2:38)

The Catholic Encyclopedia, II, page 263:
The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the Catholic Church in the second century.

outlawState

Deism is dead
Matthew 28:19 is a fraudulent scripture. How many people were baptizing in the triune formula? Not a single one. Just 10 days after the commandment, how was Peter baptizing people??

Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit." (Acts 2:38)

The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the Catholic Church in the second century.
John 1:1 is not a fraudulent scripture, nor are many which say that Jesus came from God, from above, from heaven.

David1967

Premium Member

For real? I did not know this. Is this Catholic Encyclopedia published by the Catholic church or is this second hand info?

Bro Rando

First hand from the source who altered scripture.

Catholic Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger:
He makes this confession as to the origin of the chief Trinity text of Matthew 28:19. “The basic form of our (Matthew 28:19 Trinitarian) profession of faith took shape during the course of the second and third centuries in connection with the ceremony of baptism. So far as its place of origin is concerned, the text (Matthew 28:19) came from the city of Rome.” — Joseph Ratzinger (pope Benedict XVI) Introduction to Christianity: 1968 edition, pp. 82, 83.

Humans are one in being and one in person, while God is one in being and three in persons; Father, Word and Holy Spirit.
Answer me this, is Jesus creator or creation? And how did God create the universe?

Bro Rando

Creation. Feminine nouns are used to show that he was begotten. "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;" (Colossian 1:15) He is a Divine Creation.

Strong's Concordance
ktisis: creation (the act or the product)
Original Word: κτίσις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: ktisis
Phonetic Spelling: (ktis'-is)
Short Definition: creation, creature, institution
Definition: (often of the founding of a city), (a) abstr: creation, (b) concr: creation, creature, institution; always of Divine work, (c) an institution, ordinance.

"In the beginning was the Word" (John 1:1) Who is the beginning speaking about? The Word was it not?

Strong's Concordance
arché: beginning, origin
Original Word: ἀρχή, ῆς, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: arché
Phonetic Spelling: (ar-khay')
Short Definition: ruler, beginning
Definition: (a) rule (kingly or magisterial), (b) plur: in a quasi-personal sense, almost: rulers, magistrates, (c) beginning.
HELPS Word-studies

746 arxḗ – properly, from the beginning (temporal sense), i.e. "the initial(starting) point"; (figuratively) what comes first and therefore is chief(foremost), i.e. has the priority because ahead of the rest ("preeminent").

Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way, The earliest of his achievements of long ago.  From ancient times I was installed, From the start, from times earlier than the earth.  When there were no deep waters, I was brought forth," (Proverbs 8:22-24)

Begotten means brought forth from nothing. If Jesus was begotten that at one time he was not.

Take Care.
Brother Rando

Bro Rando

First, you have misread my post completely. I never said I agreed with the Trinity doctrine, or with the statement "Jesus is God." Second I posited that it would be possible to conceive of some kind of trinity within God, even if only a trinity of names "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," Matt 28:19

So would you like to re-reply to my post, reading it properly. I said trinity is subordinate to unity when it comes to God. I don't think that you could disagree. And also don't forget that Jesus and the Holy Spirit have a heavenly presence alongside God the Father.

If that was true and I'm not saying it was, because I personally know by applying Bible Principles, that this scripture was changed by the Catholic Church in its infancy and those not going along had their homes burned, their children were raped both girl and boys and their wives were sodomized. But before doing those horrendous things they first would have a Bomb Fire with their Bibles. Now you going to tell me this is Christian right? Please don't get me started on this good for nothing CULT.

OK.. back to the Corrupted Scripture. If true I believe Jesus would of used the right grammer and terminology. According to you Jesus is God. He would ssid something like God the Father which phrase is Biblical. However, Nobody Has been baptized in the Name of the Father YWYH or JHVH... NOBODY EVER GOT BAPTIZED IN GOD OR HIS NAME. The pagans do............

Second, wouldn't he have said God the Son? Guess what, it is not in the Bible, Not even in the corupt version of (Matthew 28:19)

Third, what about God the Holy Spirit where is that phrase in the Bible???? What is his Name?? Look at the Catholic renditions of (Matthew 28:19) Spirit is Absent from the VERSE.

So in the trinity doctrine we have three 'gods' listed. Yes or No? Trinitarians never admit their own doctrine because they are brainwashed and in a cult. Sound familiar? They say the same thing about me, then I show them this scripture. That Jesus is, 'the Christ, the Son of Living God'. (Matthew 16:16) That's One Strike!! Come on batter, batter... swing and a miss!

Second, "God made Jesus both Lord and Christ" (Acts 2:36) Read Acts 2:37-38.... Ohhhhhhhh another strike. Come on batter, batter... swing and a miss!

Third. trinitarians make the false claim that Jesus is God.... Ummmmmmm, "From the sixth hour on, a darkness fell over all the land until the ninth hour.  About the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice, saying: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matthew 27: 45-46)

If I was to buy your theology that Jesus is God, I would have to reject scripture, then when reading it, tell people that the Bibles doesn't state what it means. Shouldn't the Scripture state, God cried out?? The trinity removes 'Christ' from its doctrine does it not? When God was twelve God got lost and God's Parents were worried about God and went searching for God three days, that's Proof that God is not Omnipresent isn't it. Why did they have to search if he is EVERYWHERE? When finding God in God's House, God's Parents rebuked God with worry in front of the Priests. Is that what you want Me to believe? 2.8 Billion People is tremendously Big Cult. Have you read in Rev about 1/3 of the earth will die from bitter poison (Wormwood) ? Stop drinking the kool aid trinitarians!

Who is tha One Person that would want you to Deny the Christ?

I'll answer your questions but it will be for a reason....

"Keep on making sure of what is acceptable to the Lord;  and stop sharing in the unfruitful works that belong to the darkness; rather, expose them for what they are." (Ephesians 5:10-11)

So, then, have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Last edited:

outlawState

Deism is dead
If that was true and I'm not saying it was, because I personally know by applying Bible Principles, that this scripture was changed by the Catholic Church in its infancy and those not going along had their homes burned, their children were raped both girl and boys and their wives were sodomized. But before doing those horrendous things they first would have a Bomb Fire with their Bibles. Now you going to tell me this is Christian right? Please don't get me started on this good for nothing CULT.

OK.. back to the Corrupted Scripture. If true I believe Jesus would of used the right grammer and terminology. According to you Jesus is God. He would ssid something like God the Father which phrase is Biblical. However, Nobody Has been baptized in the Name of the Father YWYH or JHVH... NOBODY EVER GOT BAPTIZED IN GOD OR HIS NAME. The pagans do............
I'll concur that there is an apparent discrepancy between Matthew 28:19 "(be baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit") and Acts 2:38 ("be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ"). And that might lead one to suppose that Matthew 28:19 is a later interpolation.

However it is not necessary to view it such, because "baptism in the name of Jesus Christ" has as a necessary implication, or corrolary, baptism in the name "Father and the Holy Spirit" also. Why?

Have respect for the words of John the Baptist. Matt 3:11-12 "[Jesus] will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

What is baptism by fire? Judgement. Coming face to face with the living God. We have to turn to the Old Testament to understand the phrase, and as you know fire was always sign of the presence of YHWH. On Sinai, in the pillar of fire, in the burning bush etc.

Exo 13:21
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

So I conclude that baptism into the name of Jesus infers also baptism into the name of the Father and the Holy Spirit too.

Another reason is, Jesus said, "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father"

Also Act 2:33
Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.

It is not possible to "separate" the resurrected Jesus from the Father or the Holy Spirit. They are one. "I and my Father are one." It is possible to distinguish them by descent alone. i.e. Father over the son over the holy spirit. If we can distinguish them by descent we can impute a trinity but not the Catholic Trinity. We can impute a trinity of descent.

Second, wouldn't he have said God the Son? Guess what, it is not in the Bible, Not even in the corupt version of (Matthew 28:19)

Third, what about God the Holy Spirit where is that phrase in the Bible???? What is his Name?? Look at the Catholic renditions of (Matthew 28:19) Spirit is Absent from the VERSE.

So in the trinity doctrine we have three 'gods' listed. Yes or No? Trinitarians never admit their own doctrine because they are brainwashed and in a cult. Sound familiar? They say the same thing about me, then I show them this scripture. That Jesus is, 'the Christ, the Son of Living God'. (Matthew 16:16) That's One Strike!! Come on batter, batter... swing and a miss!
Like I said I am not a classical Trinitarian. You're aiming your darts at the wrong person.

Second, "God made Jesus both Lord and Christ" (Acts 2:36) Read Acts 2:37-38.... Ohhhhhhhh another strike. Come on batter, batter... swing and a miss!

Third. trinitarians make the false claim that Jesus is God.... Ummmmmmm, "From the sixth hour on, a darkness fell over all the land until the ninth hour.  About the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice, saying: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matthew 27: 45-46)

If I was to buy your theology that Jesus is God,
I already said it's not my theology. Jesus was a man who was resurrected to the right hand of God. What do you make of that?

I would have to reject scripture, then when reading it, tell people that the Bibles doesn't state what it means. Shouldn't the Scripture state, God cried out?? The trinity removes 'Christ' from its doctrine does it not? When God was twelve God got lost and God's Parents were worried about God and went searching for God three days, that's Proof that God is not Omnipresent isn't it. Why did they have to search if he is EVERYWHERE? When finding God in God's House, God's Parents rebuked God with worry in front of the Priests. Is that what you want Me to believe? 2.8 Billion People is tremendously Big Cult. Have you read in Rev about 1/3 of the earth will die from bitter poison (Wormwood) ? Stop drinking the kool aid trinitarians!

Who is tha One Person that would want you to Deny the Christ?

I'll answer your questions but it will be for a reason....

"Keep on making sure of what is acceptable to the Lord;  and stop sharing in the unfruitful works that belong to the darkness; rather, expose them for what they are." (Ephesians 5:10-11)

So, then, have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16
Why do you keep on telling me that I believe in something that I don't believe in? God has one hypostasis (Heb 1:3). That is sufficient repudiation of the Catholic Trinity. What it means is that unity is more important than trinity. God is a unity, but the resurrected Christ is at the right hand of the father. He sits on the throne of the Father.

Last edited:

Bro Rando

Modalism and Sabaellism claims three hypostasis are one essence. Just as trinitarians claim you can only take the Bible Literally they reject the spiritual aspect.... God is everything and in everyone. However no such scripture. If you going to claim the teachings of Jesus is not spiritual but literal such as "I and my Father are one." Then what about: "I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one." (John 17:22) Literally heh??

Then how in the world can you claim that Jesus is sitting at the right hand of His Father?? Maybe the teaching "I and my Father are one" is spiritual? Like huh... the two shall become one flesh... so you want me to believe in your hybrid trinity of the oneness?

So when a couple gets married, they are not two separate persons? One becomes the other? I think not... it spiritual. Jehovah approved his Son. The Son has his backing. If Jesus is God then who gave Jesus the authority over heaven and earth?

I'm not attacking you, I have no need too. The scriptures exposes the man made doctrines by vomiting them out.

OK... OK.... let's plug in the theory of Sabellsim that Jesus is God. Are you ready??

"So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs." (Hebrew 1:4) So if Jesus is God, then can we conclude from scripture that God has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs?

SO whom is the scripture speaking about, God or Jesus Christ? Baptists claim to be trinitarians but they actually teach Jesus is Jehovah...that is actually sabellism... the founding of Pentecostals...

So who is the Father of Jesus? The first hypostasis or the trinity itself?

When Jesus Christ stated that ‘God is a Spirit’ in (John 4:24) trinitarians proclaim that Christ was lying because their doctrine teaches that God is made up of three separate PERSONS. In John 17:1 Jesus addresses his Father in prayer, he said: “Father,… and in John 17:3 he states, “This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God” Was Jesus addressing God the Father or the trinity itself?

Trinitarians proclaim he was not addressing the trinity itself, but God the Father. Wouldn’t that prove that the trinity is a False God? “He stands in opposition and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, publicly showing himself to be a god.” (2 Thessalonians 2:4)

As Jesus continue his teachings he states, “God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” (John 4:24) Notice those worshiping HIM is in singular? Not ‘us’ ‘we’ they’ ‘them’ or even ME. Since trinitarians admit that the trinity is not God itself, aren’t trinitarians worshipping ‘gods’? None of them worship God the Father alone who Jesus claims to be the only true God in (John 17:3) Jesus Christ continues, “Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him.” (John 4:23)

According to Jesus, only the Father was to be worshipped, not a trinity of ‘gods’. Jesus made his Father’s Name known to his disciples. “I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word.” (John 17:6) Jesus even went as far to teach his disciples to pray this way: “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.”

If you take a closer look at the trinity doctrine, NONE of the Persons have a NAME. It’s a generic formula borrowed from Pagan Worship. Trinitarians shout and yell that, Jesus is God the Son in the trinity. But the trinity itself simply doesn’t give witness about Jesus. When asked to show the doctrine they often turn red and say that I must simply believe them. Then I ask, since the trinity doesn’t state that Jesus is God the Son, show one scripture that states that. They hee and haw in frustration and begin to taunt and curse not able to find a single verse. You won’t find God the Son or God the Holy Spirit in the Bible because it simply isn’t. There is a HUGE difference from God the Son and son of God. If Jesus is the son of God, then whose son is he? The trinity doesn’t have three sons does it?

Jesus is not the only person to give witness about his God and Father. The Apostles would greet one another with a similar phrase. “Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” (1 Peter 1:3) The trinity omits the Name of God, and it omits the Name of Christ. Matter of fact, here is what the scriptures state about the trinity. “For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.” (2 John 7)

Have you accepted the mark of the Beast and not even know it? In Ancient times, the trinity was symbolized by three snakes, each snake would chase its own tail looking like the number 6. A time is coming, if you refuse to worship the trinity, you will be put to death. “And it was permitted to give breath to the image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both speak and cause to be killed all those who refuse to worship the image of the wild beast.” (Rev 13:15)

The trinity is the Biggest Occult ever, with a Worldwide membership of 2.8 Billion People and growing! Mankind who are both weak or strong, slave or king, such ones march in the streets to promote or protest. They place themselves above others claiming they have rights that no one else can have. They proclaim they even have the right to end life, should they carry a life inside them. They make themselves godlike and others have to bend to their superiority. (Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5)

Those who deny Wisdom, have actually denied Christ and have already accepted the mark of the Beast willingly. “For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins,” (Hebrews 10:26)

Feel free to contact me if you wish to leave the occult of the trinity. There is HELP.

Bro you're a believer after my own heart.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Matthew 28:19 is a fraudulent scripture. How many people were baptizing in the triune formula?
And where did you learn that, and please provide evidence that it is "fraudulent"? Were you there when Matthew was written? What other verses are "fraudulent"? Which books of the Bible are "fraudulent"? How can you tell one way or the other?