• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the tree of knowledge

standing_on_one_foot

Yeah, I think so...it's intersting, d'you know, the Torah's quite commonly referred to as the Tree of Life...so we got it after all.

Anyway, yes, I'd say that societies need laws. The good and bad stuff seems almost more individual, while the laws are more for the community as a whole. Or, at least, that's one take on it. Also, note that these were only being given to one pople, not mankind as a whole...

linwood

SOGFPP said:
Nope......... God (The Holy Spirit) guides the Cardinals:

Peace,
Scott

As he guides the obviously fallable priests?

I`m interested in continuing this elswehere so we don`t entirely trash this thread..

Has anyone started a new thread?

I will if it hasn`t been done yet but I`m a bit new to this board and unsure where it should be posted.

trishtrish10

the mind should agree with the heart. the pharisees mentioned in the bible, said one thing and did another. that is called evil. as man progresses in goodness so he progresses in evil, that's why we need a pope to qualify or class certain evil acts or thoughts. he celebrates life and loves all mankind, no matter their affiliations, as do many others.