• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Third Coming of Christ

blackout

Violet.
One thing is for certain, the more we know, the more signs we can look out for.

Faith is all requiring. Many folks live in the here and now, and that is their choice. Many people lack faith and have to prove everything or deny that it exists.

One thing for certain, the end of times will make things abundantly clear that the supernatural does indeed exist. It will blow people's minds. There will be people who seek death and cannot find it. People will suffer and pay the price for their unbelief.

Life "Signs" are everywhere...
but most people have absolutely no clue at all how to read them.
You really don't need to know anything more than that.
God/The Living Sentient UniVerse speaks & reveals
relevant to each unique individual.
No "education" necessary.

If you don't live in the here and now...
just where is it you live?

Many of us already have had our minds blown so many times
by the supernatural.... while living right here...in the here and now...
we do not understand this mindset of waiting for the "end of times".

YOUR "end of times" happens the moment you take the leap of faith
that sends you straight into the heart of eternity.
(which is ever and always NOW...present with you)

Faith acts.... it is ACTIVE....it does not "wait".
It does. It does what is not possible as if it were nothing.
It "prays" as if it has already been done.
(ie... no "prayer".... just action in fluidity of the ALL possible)

People pay the price for their "unbelief" each and every day.
Just as many pay the price of their "beliefs".

Christianity is NOT the dividing line...
I guarantee you.

Last edited:

Arch-Angel

The voice of one crying
Those of us who are left behind have a second chance to see the Lord and become tribulation saints by refusing the mark and accepting the consequences.
i agree with everything you said but this, im pretrib also. it may just be how you worded it but we will not be here to become tribulation saints, only converts after the rapture will be able to suffer for His name.

Christianity is NOT the dividing line...I guarantee you.
just wondering how you can or what the basis of your guarantee is? the unbelief that Reverend Rick was referring to is from scripture about blaspheming the Holy Spirit in unbelief by the time of death, this is the unforgivable sin.

blackout

Violet.
just wondering how you can or what the basis of your guarantee is? the unbelief that Reverend Rick was referring to is from scripture about blaspheming the Holy Spirit in unbelief by the time of death, this is the unforgivable sin.

I sure wish someone would respond to all of the points I made.:(

The basis of my guarantee is personal experience.

When someone shows an interest in anything else I have written here...
I will elaborate. Otherwise it kinda makes me feel like I'm wasting my time.

Arch-Angel

The voice of one crying
sorry again, i meant im sorry you feel like your wasting your time, and i disagree with with the idea of personal experience being a guarantee on such a subject. but you seem down about nobody addressing your other statements, i am sorry for that, it happens to all of us.

blackout

Violet.
I don't need guarantees.

I don't need post responses either.
I just find it ODD that no one has a single comment
to what I feel I have so excellently expressed.:D

Life in another paradigm can be lonely. ;)

blackout

Violet.
oh and PS ArchAngel--

YOUR only guarantees of anything
are the ones in the minds eye of YOUR own personal experience.
(and your beliefs which stem from that)

(as it would be so for anyone)

It's ALL about personal experience.
What other experience do you have to go by?

Last edited:

Arch-Angel

The voice of one crying
I just find it ODD that no one has a single comment
to what I feel I have so excellently expressed.:D
thats cute

YOUR only guarantees of anything
are the ones in the minds eye of YOUR own personal experience.
(and your beliefs which stem from that)
i still disagree with this, no experience i have ever had tells me what happens after death. my belief tells me one thing, my experience tells me nothing.

blackout

Violet.
thats cute

i still disagree with this, no experience i have ever had tells me what happens after death. my belief tells me one thing, my experience tells me nothing.

Your experience of LIFE has led to... and shaped your beliefs/belief systems.

I imagine then that your BOOK "tells you one thing".
Something in your experience led/influenced/caused you to believe your book.
Or your pastors... priests.... church... tradition... doctrine... whatever.

Your beliefs SOURCED in one way or another from things/people
you have personally experienced in your life.

Either from within or without.

They did not come from nowhere, and were not forced on you.
You chose them...accepted them...adopted them...(or swallowed them)
for some personal reason of your own... having to do with your own life experience.

Last edited:

Darkwater

You know,
I'm sorry but horrendous circumstances have befallen "christian believers" many many times before.
In every generation.... and on any given day.
Rape, murder, torture, starvation, injustice... you name it.
Yet not one of those "believers" got whisked up into the clouds by jesus...
"because he "never" would test his people that way".

And as for the money. What do you think money is?
It's points... or MARKS... without which ...
you cannot pay any bills at all,
for shelter, food, clothing .... anything at all.
(even the water)
We ALREADY live under the rule of the almighty "mark" system.
Unless somebody with "marks" is able and willing to take care of you
(or you are sustained by miracle or magic)
you cannot survive on this earth RIGHT NOW
(without marks of your own).

Of course its far easier to refuse some "mark"
that's out in an unknown future somewhere...
than the one that shelters and feeds you right now.

Heaven is later.... hell is later.... marks, miracles & punishments are later.
always later. to come... in some unknown & speculative future.

So what the hell has been happening in the NOW for all these years and years
and generations and generations.

People always seem to need something to "look forward to".

But the truth is... it's ALL NOW.
And it always has been.

IMHO.

*Applauds*.....sieze the moment.

HonestEd

Old thread I stumbled on to see.I thought someone could see the truth,because all Prophecy has been fulfilled.1 cor 13:8 When Jesus was murdered and rose from the dead it was completed.In three days He would be raised from the dead.This would be the second coming,since He was dead.This would confuse the Jews who would see him alive on earth.Only God knows when They will return again,really the Third coming when Believers will be caught up in the clouds.His kingdom reigns now,not later.Satan is lose at this time.Pilate had the mark of the beast,his written name was '666'.At that time they were being taxed.The Jews were chosen only as the blood line for Jesus.How well Satan has deceived them and all who don't know the truth.Luke 24:45-49 Mary's virgin birth,Jesus is God's son, not a Jew,only prophecy fulfilled.luke 24:25 John 3:3-7 Seek the truth and be baptized.Acts 2:38

Freelancer7

Monomonk i see your point. But don't forget Jesus was raised, then had to endure another sacrifice, leaving loved ones behind as he went off to prepare the 'camp of saints'. So 1000 years ended 1000 years ago. To pull all the saints together into the camp of saints in there reincarnated forms would take time. (i'd imagine) Satan is naughty of course, but its the ones that followed Satan that I am sure are a little sick of being used like mutton perhaps they know they are being controlled surely they would want freedom?? Only time will tell for sure

Venatoris

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us. When the Bible was born two thousand years ago, that was Jesus first coming since Jesus is the Word of God. Actually the serpent that seduced Adam and Eve was Jesus . He was the Word at that time. Then Jesus became flesh. That is the second coming, when He became flesh. Now we are waiting for the third coming. Christ rule ended in the year 2000, His millennial rule. The Revelation must be read first before other books of the New Testament since it is the time Jesus is revealed not the end of the books. I know more about the truth and this is the truth. The serpent has to be crucified to bear the sins of mankind but its more than that. The serpent is the true God and Creator. Since through Him al things came into existence.

No, the second coming was in the late 50's but when Jesus 2.0 tried to walk down the street in a dress whilst preaching God's word, he was arrested and later committed. I thought this was common knowledge.

empress

No, the second coming was in the late 50's but when Jesus 2.0 tried to walk down the street in a dress whilst preaching God's word, he was arrested and later committed. I thought this was common knowledge. __________________
"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
Picture of Dorian Gray- Oscar Wilde

Actually I was wrong. Jesus is not a serpent. I know nothing about the truth on his millennial rule. What I have written is not all true. I guess I am lost. Sorry I hope nobody reads what I wrote. Do not believe what I wrote coz I have no truth right now. I am sick psychologically. I have a mood disorder and I say things that have no basis. I am under medication though. I hope Jesus forgives me. I am sorry Jesus please forgive me. Or Venatoris you can delete your message please so nobody reads mine. I already deleted the original.

cynic2005

No, the second coming was in the late 50's but when Jesus 2.0 tried to walk down the street in a dress whilst preaching God's word, he was arrested and later committed. I thought this was common knowledge.
He would have been released in the 1970s-1980s though.