• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The theory of Everything..the great unifying force

dad

Undefeated
As I said before "God" is LIGHT - Light is electromagnetic and that´s why these qualities exist.
God is light is a biblical concept. It does not refer to modern scientific terms. Just because modern science includes the light man sees on earth such as daylight does not mean that God is limited to daylight here. Nor would it mean He is limited to electromagnetic light and energy. There is more to light than science dreams or knows about. So by trying to wrap God into the little package of knowledge about what light is that science has is foolishness.

There are types of light known to man that are out of range to science and man's instruments. For example, people seeing a bright light at death. That is not electromagnetic light because a nurse in the same room would not see it. There is light from God that is not like any light man knows about, or sees in the sky. He will light New Jerusalem.

Because everything has electromagnetic qualities even in your very brain.
Says who? Does love have those qualities? Does an angel?

I´ll accept the concept of "The Great Unifying Force" but I don´t know which "He" you´re talking of here. Where did you get "Him" from?
God is One God and Jesus is God just as the Father and His Spirit are God.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
Native said:
I´ll accept the concept of "The Great Unifying Force" but I don´t know which "He" you´re talking of here. Where did you get "Him" from?
God is One God and Jesus is God just as the Father and His Spirit are God.
Could it be that you are a heritage victim of the Abrahamic religious doctrines?

In most of the other religions they have both a male and female prime creator deity. (As the ancient Semitic religion also once had with the consort of JHVH, the goddess Ashera, (Read this link) but "she" was suppressed and thrown out by the patriarchal priests).

dad

Undefeated
Native said:
If God is what holds all things together and makes they exist and consist we know His name. It is Jesus.
Could it be that you are a heritage victim of the Abrahamic religious doctrines?
No.
In most of the other religions they have both a male and female prime creator deity.
Why would U care about doctrines of demons or other spirits or systems of worship that have nothing to do with God??

(As the ancient Semitic religion also once had with the consort of JHVH, the goddess Ashera, (Read this link) but "she" was suppressed and thrown out by the patriarchal priests).
So what? Who cares about fragmented and demented pagan history?

Native

If God is what holds all things together and makes they exist and consist we know His name. It is Jesus.
This is pure christian dogmatism. Besides, this Jesus apparently also should have a female favorite - Mary Magdalene - Wikipedia but maybe this also is "about fragmented and demented pagan history"?

I said:
(As the ancient Semitic religion also once had with the consort of JHVH, the goddess Ashera, (Read this link) but "she" was suppressed and thrown out by the patriarchal priests).

As having no idea of the female part in and of the creation it´s obvious to me that your are lost in the Christian/Semitic anti-female dogmatism. Are you even sure that you´re born from a woman?

dad

Undefeated
This is pure christian dogmatism. Besides, this Jesus apparently also should have a female favorite - Mary Magdalene - Wikipedia but maybe this also is "about fragmented and demented pagan history"?
You're welcome to think of god as anything you prefer. A stone statue of a mushroom or a sacred cow if you like.
I do not find that His creating man male and female, and loving us as such is anything bad, sorry.
I said:
Hey, add that silly false god/demon to the long list. Whooopee doo.

As having no idea of the female part in and of the creation it´s obvious to me that your are lost in the Christian/Semitic anti-female dogmatism. Are you even sure that you´re born from a woman?

Having nothing to say in the science thread, I see you have descended into rabid foaming of the mouth and religious jealousy and blasphemy. Ho-hum.

Native

I do not find that His creating man male and female, and loving us as such is anything bad, sorry.
You earlier said "Jesus is God" so it was Jesus who created man and woman and everything else for about 2.000 years ago? That´s something very new :) Except from being just Christian dogmatism, that is.

I said:
Hey, add ]to the long list. Whooopee doo.
Ashera is not a god but a Semitic goddess, but you even did´nt read the link, did you?

I said:
Having nothing to say in the science thread, I see you have descended into rabid foaming of the mouth and religious jealousy and blasphemy. Ho-hum.
Apropos a science thread:
"Whooopee doo"
"rabid foaming of the mouth"
"religious jealousy and blasphemy"
"Ho-hum"

As you apparently take such expressions yourself as scientific terms in your own topic and thread, I better can understand your emotional dogmatic religious nonsense.

Ho ho ho and away you go - out of my sight.

Last edited:
Not to mention, "him" is a predictably sexist assumption, unless god goes in drag.
Most of the known universe consists of dark matter, so I'm more likely to suspect it as perhaps just one of many unifying phenomena.

dad

Undefeated
You earlier said "Jesus is God" so it was Jesus who created man and woman and everything else for about 2.000 years ago?
God was around before He came to earth. He is around after.

I said:

Ashera is not a god but a Semitic goddess, but you even did´nt read the link, did you?

Couldn't care less where some demon originated. I know where they are going through. Did you really think this was a thread to promote your favorite demons??

I said:
Yes, Christians do know lies from truth and male from female.

As you apparently take such expressions yourself as scientific terms in your own topic and thread, I better can understand your emotional dogmatic religious nonsense.
I actually address posts. You post in a science thread but do not post science so much, now do you?

Milton Platt

"God" is Light - Light is Electromagnetism - Electromagnetism unites all forces by working on atoms in different elementary stages with different EM polarities which attracts and repulse in different ranges and charges.

Electromagnetism is the Cosmology of Light very contrary to the Cosmology of Darkness in the standard model.

The theory of everything would not be a unifying force...it would be a unifying theory. There is a difference.

Native

Native said (and asked):
You earlier said "Jesus is God" so it was Jesus who created man and woman and everything else for about 2.000 years ago?
God was around before He came to earth. He is around after.
There you go again. I`m asking into the logic of your statements - and you reply with a dogma.

And above all you claim this to be science - as with your insulting sentences above.

You´re just a waste of time.

Native

Native said:
"God" is Light - Light is Electromagnetism - Electromagnetism unites all forces by working on atoms in different elementary stages with different EM polarities which attracts and repulse in different ranges and charges.

Electromagnetism is the Cosmology of Light very contrary to the Cosmology of Darkness in the standard model.
--------------------
The theory of everything would not be a unifying force...it would be a unifying theory. There is a difference.
The very problem of NOT having found a Theory of Everything is that modern cosmology cannot unify the factual forces into ONE force - because modern cosmology have an exaggerated focus on gravitational ideas which demands invented dark forces and energies.

They are trying to find the TOE on an overall focus on just 1 assumed force, leaving the other 3 EM forces out of the universal equations of the entire Universe.

dad

Undefeated
Native said (and asked):

There you go again. I`m asking into the logic of your statements - and you reply with a dogma.

And above all you claim this to be science - as with your insulting sentences above.

You´re just a waste of time.
Snivel elsewhere?

Milton Platt

Native said:

--------------------

The very problem of NOT having found a Theory of Everything is that modern cosmology cannot unify the factual forces into ONE force - because modern cosmology have an exaggerated focus on gravitational ideas which demands invented dark forces and energies.

They are trying to find the TOE on an overall focus on just 1 assumed force, leaving the other 3 EM forces out of the universal equations of the entire Universe.

Sounds like you have no clue about physics.

Native

Native said:

--------------------

-----------
Sounds like you have no clue about physics.
Sounds that you´ve been trapped by standard cosmology dogmatism inside the squared box :)

A polite and respectful debater would have asked into an explanation before judging anything in advance.