• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Theism of the devil, the dispute of the high council, and somethings about signs.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The devil witnesses miracles of Prophets, yet doesn't believe in them. The question is what makes him disbelieve?

The highest signs of God are connected to God and they are light from God connected to him in a way directly sustained by him and the way the ascend in power and blessings and how fast, is such that it can only be directly sustained by God.

Now Iblis sees this all, but still disbelieves and rebels? Deep inside like Pharaoh, he knows they are proofs (miracles, etc) of God and his order, but what has he deceived himself about.

Iblis stance to me is clearly he doesn't believe a true competent God would appoint a representative among humans as opposed to one from Angels, he said, there is no way, a competent God would put the holy exalted spirits in a human to represent him as opposed to Angels.

The reason is not really rational, it's because he himself was an Angel that fell and lost that position and his Jinn loyalty (Angels are subsect of Jinn) that stopped from seeing all Names in Adam's light.

If you disbelieve in the highest lights not representing God and distrust their views, where do you go? Iblis had a curse descend on his knowledge.

These days, he seeks to infect humans with his spirit and lead them away from God's representatives at all cost.

I say Theism although Iblis understands the term gods and applies himself as the highest god to be worshipped and relied upon, but what I mean by that he has ceased to believe in the Creator and believes himself that he better represents the Creator but himself has no proofs.

He literally believes the first lights Ahlulbayt (Mohammad, Fatima, and the Twelve Successors) don't represent God even though they were at the highest order.

So he believes Angels ruling the world and creating the world are misguided. He fears the power of "Allah" who is the "lord of the world" per Ahlulbayt (a), but like his followers accuse the Prophets make it that it's an evil Jinn.

Deep in his heart, he knows the order of the universe is controlled by God and knows Prophets and Witnesses get their power from God, but is rebelling.

What makes him deceptive though is how he goes through all means to bring people to his path and lies to them on the way. For example, he makes them disbelieve in Angels and Jinn, even though he knows this to be true.

He makes them believe there is no Creator, even though he himself believes there is one, but that the world is not controlled by him.

He knows Quran designates Mohammad's family but seeks to put a dark magic to make this unclear in the hearts of the humans.

To him, end justifies means, but at the end, he too will realize "nor can you save me" and then realize he himself disbelieved in them associating him with God and worshiping him, and that he had no place in guiding humans and that he never honestly believed in the position he claimed.

This is the Quranic stance about Iblis I believe.

Viker

Häxan
I saw the thread title and got excited. I really thought this was going to be about Diabolism or theistic Satanism. Sorry for interrupting. :p

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I saw the thread title and got excited. I really thought this was going to be about Diabolism or theistic Satanism. Sorry for interrupting. :p

How about you make a thread about it. I'll be there.