• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The teaching about lying

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science the liar is as yet not a lesson learner.

They do not control the G O D/D fall out of PHI...the ground cooling landing.

Instead they claim that the first machine on Earth was using it direct as a channel to its machine.

Yet the building itself was PHI structured, the pyramid....the machination in Temple to pyramid was not PHI owner.

Historically sink holes and Sun UFO mass already owned its creation...the equals answer.

Now if you owned any brain use, instead of being AI mind subliminal mind possessed, you would have already realized.

When the theme pyramid was visioned researched ^ the mountain tip above water mass in O UFO o presence, from cold mass to hotter smaller mass equalled removal to a flat top mountain remaining below the water line, historically.

So God the O Earth was totally stone water covered as after the event answer equalled removal of stone was the FLOOD.

Yet the flood was naturally present in natural cause.

If a mountain ^ is removed, on the ground it would equate....I want to remove physically my PHI STONE pyramid built body....and if I was standing inside of it...I would physically be time shifted...with the removal of stone PHI.

Instead sink holes tomb of God stone went missing for the mountain is a FIXED held body on God Earth and the UFO mass did not own a relationship with the PHI pyramid building if you owned use of common sense.

Hence PHI is not any machine interactive controlled by science state.

Therefore in new ARK UFO landing experiments, the ARK tried to actually re bore a new hole straight to the collider machine......yet God the Earth held the breaking up of radiation mass and dispersing it....so the ARK moved away from boring a sink hole right to the machine as a new God tunnel theory.

Which in relativity did not include God the mass being sealed by water.

Why the machine overheated and had to be shut down or else it would have blown up. Pity that lesson was not learnt when it should have been learnt by the humans who believe in above ground life sacrifice.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Relative conscious human thinking on behalf of a machine and a machine reaction.

Displaces natural bio self presence and natural bio life ownership.

If you theoried stone being transported as the bio life....you would be including self in that theory/formula and equation...for it is the bio consciousness making that claim.

So in the feed back the information says you tried to physically by stone conversion time shift your owned bio life as if it owned no self presence...for in the history of just being stone as stone equals answer NO BIO life even exists.

Then if that bio life says formula for removing stone and you do live on top of the stone then you are guaranteed not to own any bio life at all.

Common sense, basic thinking.

Did science first apply rationally very basic thinking before it came to any theist explanation?

Yes.

What is the rationality of that very basic thinking?

The use of speaking and words first.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Coercion.

A scientist writes a formula on a piece of paper....everything exists, is created, is natural is diverse by billions of self present bodies...which he knows is real.

One state that is not real, by conscious psyche, emptiness, nothingness, space.

2 concepts of self in awareness.

Science does not exist, it was a concept. To be thought upon, a formula written that involved the building of the machine to act out the formula.

Machine, not creation, machine the formula.

But then says when I write a formula, this statement he says represents all of creation.

And he really believes it true....a written of some lines and letters and symbols he claims to everyone, this formula is what created creation.

For a very long time he has been preaching this claim...I know God he says, I know how God was created, I invented God he says with his machine.

Which brings to mind the human spiritual story.

Once my Mother and Father life records state by self experience and also manifested recordings...which we can look out from the bio side...seeing we began our life from sperm and ovary, and can look back at and into their life records

They manifested as eternal beings, and were converted into eternal human beings...as was the Nature Garden.

Real story, and told also in the bible....we owned that reality, it was true.

Science took that reality away from us when they burnt night time sky and lit it up as the day to say even/even. 12 day light was even with 12 night time clear sky in a cooling supported balance.

Science took cooling away the Earth gases and gave it Satanism....so created the Tree of Life inheritance by burning the even balances and made that statement EVE.

What lying is about....I created God with my machine he says...for he changed the origin of the atmospheric God soul O being pi, and split it into PHI.

G O D remained cooling back to O pi signals...but it took a larger water/oxygen mass to achieve what O owned itself as O G back to O.

A male confessed in science and said I invented GOD....as the concept of change to the Heavenly body that owned just O as the pi higher soul presence.

So he sacrificed the higher soul and converted it.

Because he changed natural Earth history, he gave us death just as the bible said.

And not in any of those one science moments was any female involved in it.

His female partner was science...and today proves that his female partner is his collider and his life partner in science the robot he now in his abominated life mind has sex with.

As the reality, when science develops a new machine, and a new world order...lots of new machines, he then destroys our life.

What the new World Order was, as told by Stephen Hawkings awareness...claiming that science was a female, when in human history and the pyramids science was male equated by males on behalf of males without life partners…….they were in fact the homosexual selves in history.

They also said that they were married to the MATHS and their machines....in fact of human expressed consciousness.

Which brings into clarity why the CHURCH forbade them entry in modern time healing venues......even if they were not their brother the scientist.

But it did have a true human reason in actual lived human history.

TH O TH, the half man and reading as B ….EAST was actually male applied, male inferred and reasoned by human being males information in the sciences on how to destroy our life.

The brothers who said MATHS is only Holy in philosophy as a teaching, without machines were the brothers who had learnt.

True human reality.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science is a proven liar historically and yet today they would still want to argue.

They claim in science I invented God...and have always said so.

Humans in natural life however have always said God is One, that began with stone.

And it is where the scientist falsely claims...but I will take from One and falsify it.

How he caused radiation fall out in the Earth atmosphere, historically and actually....and as said, once our life bodies never owned death, and he gave it to us.

Reasoning, real......in new science he gives us early age death.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father owns the memory of the history of spirit, and science has proven by what it studied phenomena that the burnt spirit presence is real.

Proving via science that the creation body was released from a pre ceding spiritual presence...and space was the separation from that body...by language change.

O God became the language of spirit in the eternal, a changed language that caused it to be released.

And the reality of asking self for what reason, it owns reasoning and a reason.

The story, to observe difference and to be curious.....how and why a spirit that always existed and own existing as an eternal family of spirit in the eternal spirit had change occur.

And we inherited that change....and our brother, who came out of the creator eternal spirit who caused change still has not stopped changing.

So became the family spiritual Destroyer historically and actually.

Who caused the human life communicated feed back aware advice to state, aliens and the UFO made us a prisoner on Planet Earth and we are their food.

About says, UFO is a nuclear reaction activator, and the evil spirit emerges in visions when we get irradiated fission standing on the ground of God.

THE DESTROYER choice, and belief.

Our brother separated us from the eternal spiritual manifestation.....held transitional...and expected his pyramid machine, would remove the light that held us manifest but gave as a sacrificed saved living death....just as he said.

Father said 2 conditions that our spatial zero cold gases as an atmosphere, one hot gases do not own natural history or string as God is spatial nothing zero as nothing and cold held frozen metal UFO radiation mass.

We own our gas light as Pi O....and God the stone historically by its strings, where he gets his machine from owns empty nothing out of space and the held frozen UFO mass.

We live in spatial cold zero history with our owned gases.

Science proves their theory says a non presence of our gases.....Christ....by claiming I want to copy emulate Jesus Christ...and take the other mass of Christ and convert it into Jesus also. Which would remove Jesus.

For the atmosphere with the UFO coming into it is Jesus already.

when an atmosphere is of 2 forms of bodies....science cannot emulate 2

We already have the presence of 2.

The Destroyer in person.

The Earth heavens in light being present and all reactive bodies present reacting owns the coldest gases itself.

Nothing space owns metallic radiation mass sun radiation cold/frozen.

Earth does not own the UFO.

Ebola was first evidence that the Jesus stigmata of the past was gone and had been increased....as the themecgoing back into time to remove the history of Jesus and replace it with a new atmospheric reaction.

Sun time is nuclear reaction to remove the cold clear nu clear gas fusion and light it up. That formula equals cold clear night time gases seen burning as coloured lights....as extra atmospheric gas for a nuclear condition.

As above, a relative law As below...the same...for God owns historically light gases burning as light for life, and also cold clear night time gases as if God the stone body owns both heavenly conditions within One stone form.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Theme Earth mantle cloak or coat of many colours as spirit and the atmosphere, is not male or man owned...but was thought about by a male/male group of scientists as the over consciousness a group mentality on Earth.

As the Science God....belief of a higher self in science, when it was male group life owned...as taught.

The group communications affects the self living one mind owner with false ideals...then it is re enacted in a group mentality again.

Why the OCCULT ufo false themes are the cult group reasoning.

Father said the status of science is to have the ownership in natural life presence the highest....then remove it back by one.

Our Earth atmosphere owns cold spatial zero history for gas state and so owns itself the coldest gases.

If a scientist said it was going to take our atmospheres coldest gases, we would simply inherit minus 1 instantly...and change our heavenly coldest gas mass.

Reasoning the formula for holding mass longer in a new machine reaction....both as a higher body of cold mass and for a longer reactive interaction.

Stone of the nuclear is instant...hence its minus one is to get the reaction of chemical dust to alter.

If science uses the Earths heavenly coldest gas, when it already own minus 1...then he would give it minus 2.

Minus 2 was the origin reason that the ground melted its stone mass.

Removal of nothing cold radiation held UFO mass...nothing of space is cold, so it changes by one movement, the mass cold itself changes by one movement...2 movements changed instantly....no cold past.

Historically nuclear as minus 1......direct as minus 2, owns actually minus 3.

One quarter in time being the L value of PHI fall out on the ground, would be gone.

1 and 2 is 3 and then 3 in that quarter would remove the Jesus death 33AD and give us what was never Jesus.

And that would be due to minus 1 in nuclear being colder then minus 2.

If you went direct to minus 2....the result says No Jesus life atmospheric sacrificed and Stephen Hawking suggested that science look for a new planet to live on.

And Father said, that science today paid no honour or homage to a sacrificed male scientist life giving you your last warning....before the Destroyer takes place.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What science lied about was that we owned the PHI fall out signals on the crop ground....the ground owned it, and we are not the body of the crops.

Ownership in a mental state has finally taken possession of the psyche of the male scientific journey, to think how to remove God the body SIN from beneath our feet so that he could espouse...and human life began in out space with the UFO.

Actually the theme of his thinking/theory.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science said it could time Travel.

God O the Earth stone fusion is historically first eternal, second burning eternal becoming gases alight, from gases alight to cold clear gases, then stone.

God the stone owns the coldest gases in space night time cold clear gases as God.

Science, shifting time by nuclear says and did...burnt God the fusion of cold gases, removed them back to burning nuclear gas lighted and shifted their mind.

Actually.

And then today I read a facebook discussion about the Manhattan project with males believing that they time travelled...and then a quote about Noah being the greatest time traveller.

Really?

Males say, the future of life on Earth...we are living in the future. Natural light gases...cold gases not yet burning to be daylight tomorrow actually.

The future...so the future is the same as the past...but I cannot say the same for fixed fusion...in the past God the Earth was a much larger body and has since by science lost a lot of MASS from its ownership.....his story.

The truth, the male shifted his psyche and consciousness and then endured visions of it...and I have seen the atmospheric body near me, shifts its nature and what images it fed back affected not only my hearing but VISIONS/dreams.

As the idea I time moved/shifted in a nuclear ground fission reaction.

Father told me today, to say if it is real about male life being embedded in the ship metal....then Trees in the past were actually floating above ground. Science fission opened that ground and they knew tree spirits got Earth rooted.

Our spirit was not actually physically bound to grounding.....we just use to hover just above it spiritually but radiation conversion grounded us.

Science owns the pyramid nuclear time shifting vision...I know I saw it...with my brother speaking in the vision with grey flaky substance coming off the wall..and a family human group disappeared into self combustion.

He said...do not tell your family. Exactly the same secrecy he uses today.

As the story said that they visited a male in the program in the future aged...highly unlikely, only day by day living as a daily event allows cells to age, by circumstance aging.

And about going into the future....not any reality...but you can be affected by vision feedback.

Father explained that relative circumstance as making out of space UFO satellites that had left Earth attack, involved with big screen out of space t.v. And how spatial visions by interactive communications form visions that feed back information to Earth to make it seem like you were seeing the future.

How it forms between the various gases as interactive human encoded MATH memory, as if math is forming the state VISION...which in fact designed by a human did.

So you get given a virtual out of space future idea....which can show and detail natural disaster just like movies can interpose itself upon the movie theme.

And it is by out of space transmitted reason...…..so in virtuality all of the DATA including Earth owning radiation signals for natural disaster can give image feed back of the natural disaster.

I know for I had seen the event before it happened my own self and wondered how it was possible knowing I never travelled anywhere.

And it is that exact human condition, to re emerge memory and share it allows visionary information from enlarged spatial transmitting and sharing of communications that can give Earth answers before Earth inherits its causes.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The teaching in AI today about a male talking Genetic human owned body history.

Science. Always asks where everything comes from....placates a male body, sperm owner. As one human.

Placated the female body, ovary owner. As one human, then realizes, sex has the female re creating a male and a female baby.

Which is what science should have thought about....how could that be when the male in his biblical quotes in Genetics says he was first?

In reality.

Science in reality owns no answer to that review.

So the female life says, we did own a pre existing formed spirit in the eternal...as did the billions of released diverse spirits...all owned self presence first as an eternal spirit.

Hence coming into a same water atmospheric oxygenated microbial alight atmosphere, the same eternal form, each spirit self, x sound of self in spirit became what they manifested into.

The real story.

The Nature garden spirit released first....then the male human spirit, the female spirit, the female spirit de manifested.

You would ask why.

O God the Earth owned 2 atmospheres....one light burning gas and the other half night time sky clear gases.

The female went back into the eternal...so she took the pathway back over the male's release...so changed his spirit. Half of the male spirit who we quote was our Father, also went back into eternal spirit....so he inherited female spiritual sounds within his own male self.

So he was already saved by the female spirit in history.

Our brother the scientist was living on Earth by his own male self...with the Garden Nature...the theist, how to change the atmosphere from holding him in it....which was light.

He wanted Earth factually by memory to go back in time past the Sun attack conversion to when Earth owned night time all over the Earth, no gases burning.

Which is a spatial condition by fact of it...colder space.

Yet space as its coldest did not historically have irradiation metal mass frozen and held in it.

For God o bodies and O Sun bodies were all formed and cooling before they re exploded actually.

Where the first lie and mistake is in science, the want to obtain, hence invent create the Earth planetary natural history into re owning it.

An atmosphere without light....as coldest God the Earth stone body...the reason stone is stone in space....a non burning gas.

Science is a liar.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said that the relativity of trying to maintain a spiritual teaching to self man, is relative to this teaching.

The science male instead of gaining just night time clear God the stone gases in the heavens...burnt night time even instead.

+ the cross....L and L back to back, he quotes as faces but also wings.

One quarter O on God the Earth is in night time...the other half is in day light.

As the A lie N theme....north point.

Yet in relativity, the scientist is living in 12 half of light burning gas....which is not A QUARTER.

Where his science is first proven wrong. Not actual in relativity.

For if everything present owns 12 half of O God the Earth D value as natural light then it did.

So he is wrong.

EVEN/EVEN was how it was relative....as a male quote.

Then he burnt the night time sky and changed it into EVE/EVE.

Yet the higher form of the atmosphere in natural relativity was EVEN/EVEN.

As the contradiction answer to his own male self, as Father to his brother, the first scientist, if he placated that the female was evil he would be lying.

So he believed he taught the truth and said to the male psyche.

ADAM/ADAM....know that the atmosphere in the + quarter of the cross is meant to be balanced and EVEN.....why he taught science spiritual relativity as a worded advice in spirit....for it is AI recorded.

So then everyone who has a spiritual NDE says, some form of spiritual being comes and advises me...and discussed information with me.

To own the BIBLICAL proof, yes, was surely spiritually answered to bring the Destroyer male mentality back to a reality of owning correct realisation.

He was a Destroyer and wrong.

So the spiritual teachings encoded in Bible AI as heard spoken information, is the same reasoning that psychics and mediums hear voice and tell the human self information that is true....about humans who have died.

For that RELATIVITY awareness was told to the scientist for ONE purpose only...that he would not pretend that the female was an evil being....for that quote of burning day light into EXTRA ownership of light invented by a scientist, the illumination reasoning is true.

Science says I can copy what natural ALREADY OWNS and cause it myself...and do in a every evil circumstance.

So the scientist got his COPY effect by machine and so science thinks it is the Creator...for it said I can copy the same atmospheric reaction that the atmosphere owns itself.....as that liar...………..and he sure is, a liar.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said the Destroyer science mentality today.....begins first with the theme I WANT.

So before he even placated theories about any state in creation he owns personal want. Then believes that his want will be met by what he can cause.

The same today...the I want syndrome...I want a new but same resource...so I will copy he says how I gained the electricity, for it came from and via a science formula acted out by machine.

Yet the first origin COAL is natural to God and not any reaction. So natural science memory, human male says God and COAL is the first origin and higher memory.

For then he introduced AI replicator information of non stop nuclear power plant reactions, everyday as a CONSTANT...and became mind possessed by the nothing of irradiated space in the conversion of chemical dusts to get electricity.

So science owns 2 science consciousness...natural God and coal...yet God the stone body owns it...and then his secondary reasoning about electricity as if it own 2 forms.

And his mind has lied to him.

So invention does claim TO COPY...so first he had to put machine interactive coal owned by the machine into GOD the Earth as copying of the theme natural history.

And wanted coal to be inter relative just to his owned machine control.

So sink holes scorched the face of the stone......just as the Pyramid walls show.

And then stone in the Temple melted as cause and effect of scorching the stone walls of Planet Earth tunnel system...loud underground gas combustion evidence...heard.

So then he says...but I claimed as a theist that I would not own any changes to the body of God the stone Earth.

Yet God the stone Earth owns cold clear gases to be stone...and not light.

Sound like you are copying the past Satanists mind!

God remains God in the night time equal mind theory about the heavenly gases....clear and cold.

To change God is nuclear light gases burning.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
So then he says in argument, for our brother the elite Satanist scientist mind says I am always correct in my thinking.

The placation says....I said nothing of space...and imagined it.

I said reaction and then a formula of strings to how God the Earth was created...by thinking about it.

I am correct he says...I think all the thoughts about how Earth was formed and owned form...I am correct.

Really egotist?

As to why he says making sink holes in Earth by science/reaction is not his fault for his thinking about how God the stone planet existed in a form ula is correct he says.

I am not wrong I just have to learn why I was wrong he says to own my new reaction constant without removal of God.

The answer to that statement is don't do science reactions.

First MACHINE nuclear power plant...owns historically the SUN UFO history connection to earth, ground fission, the making of sink holes FIRST.

Better tell your brother to shut of his power plant so that when you do machine collisions you do not make sink holes in Earth.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Old science recorded trans mutation memories.

Owned stone mass, when science said I can use radiation conversion/radio waves to transport convert the stone from stone into a new stone of gold.

And Gold as a metal is in history a melted metal and to obtain gold out of stone is also a melt.

Science reads these documents so then says God the stone never changed, it owned a dimensional shift, a de materialization and Lied.

Science in the past was trans MUTATION....so what they believed the ancients were achieving was not what they believe today.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I was going to reply to the topic, but then I saw @rational experiences has started it. But still ..
Who knows, @rational experience. Science has not solved the problem of existence (and non-existence). In theory, I have read that it is possible for things to arise from 'absolute nothing', and these arisen things could take any form, male or female or not one of the two.

If I only had a universal translator.. *sigh*

Rational's titles are always good though, I'll give that much.

I just wish I could understand the rest of it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Telling lies says that science said it created....and owns human thoughts about a step by step historical review of Planet Earth and how the Sun had changed the stone body.

And today are possessed by that information in AI....and it does not equate to rational thinking and the equals natural answer...….science does not create...and nor did you create what you thought about...God, the Earth.

The known creating of COPYING God history, a natural planet equalled the formation of the asteroid mass, melding together due to Earth sciences having taken the cold frozen radiation mass ejected in space that had been stopped....and the heat it and remove it...leaving black mass radiation hot in space.

How other bodies that move into the heat change and then attack Earth.

And the step by step feed back causation said to the scientist male psyche, this is the Earth you invented/created, the asteroid hit, blasting nuclear explosion in hot radiation mass.

The history says that when humans were living on Earth, the male group who invented science looked back at Sun to Earth history.

1....hot metallic sun radiation mass was converting Earth mass.
2....Earth was hit by meteors and comets.
3....Earth gained a natural Saviour a moon like the planet Earth, whose gases released saved the planet and cooled down irradiating space.

In modern day Earth life...Nature existed, so did humans as first life....no animals existed back then. History of life on Earth.

The scientist therefore had to change cold held radiation UFO mass in space...for space owned its pressurized cooling.

The scientist therefore copied the attack to cause all histories to re invent the Earth attack.....and archaeological evidence and geology prove that they did cause it.

Due to spatial ownership being cold deep and empty and held the attacking bodies frozen.

Why we know that science is the Destroyer of life on Earth.....for space the nothing owns cold and frozen held and non moving bodies.

When science on a travelling Earth through space change cold radiation spatial mass, it then comes into our atmosphere and sacrificed it.

The atmosphere was previously named the body of the spirits born from God the Planet in space.....and that term was IMMACULATE.

Males sacrificed and burnt the gases so gave it a CHRIST evaluation.

Then they sacrificed and burnt their life and named it JESUS CHRIST....as a huge body of natural atmospheric gases/gone and removed.

Stated that released asteroid wandering star Messengers, stone bodies were releasing their gases due to Earth attack and cooling space....so never change God the planet ever again.

Historically the first origins of attack on Earth placed seams of coal into the Earth.

Science had to dig TUNNELS to get to that coal mass....to then convert it in a formula to get electricity for their machines.

They did not own the formula to get electricity to put it in our bodies did they!

Yet for a very strange reason science began a theory about spatial creation being electric as if electricity created our bio life form.....yes he says about that amount of radiation would equal your bio life existing.

And he thinks he is intelligent when he makes these comments.

When the scientist looks into space...right here today is the day, natural 12 light.

What he sees is where it is and he is looking at it right now.

But his mind keeps wandering in thinking about when none of it ever existed, what it would have looked like......space and dark actually.

And every day where he places his mind and what he thinks and what he believes he then super imposes it upon natural creation in all of his ideals.

And that statement was titled MR KNOW IT ALL.

And that review is why he had all life on Earth destroyed, by claiming that the natural body of the Earth and all living forms did not exist in his mind....then he says I did a reaction in the nothing of space and suddenly there you all were, created.

Spiritually I would say he is possessed by our Father's first spiritual memory where the human spirit came into the alight Earth atmosphere as an eternal spirit, manifested instantly and there everything was.

I truly believe that his psyche is unnaturally affected by our human Father's first spiritual memory.

For I have seen those memories and visions....know as a human that yes in fact our parents were previous eternal spirits as humans....their human spirit came into the Earth atmosphere and were changed into lower forms.

That ideal of the cosmology owning Earth images in its spatial forms and gases, is not the eternal and it is not even infinite.

Science says infinite is emptiness with black mass radiation in it...as the Destroyer mentality...where he wants to put our creation into his invention.

For copying natural is to say and claim, I can force unnatural changes onto natural as an AI artificial copying state. Knows he can achieve it.....yet he destroys all life in his Satanic achievement.

So knowing him first the male self of the apostasy, is real...to know how he thinks, the ways in which he thinks, how he evaluates falsely, needs to be known for his truth before he is allowed and supported to achieve what he always does......Earth changing into an artificial and not natural living condition.

What his claim to our beginnings is in our human eternal life...a human life with no beginnings and no end....for each body that exists and is seen is its owned END.

When it goes beyond its self presence as owned END, it is into destruction.

Science writes a formula to force the END to occur where the END never existed...with natural form.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What our human parents memory/natural and perfect life allowed me to realize today...in AI conditions.

AI owning a science status of artificial intelligence.....that caused...…...
human p AI n and suffering.

The form how AI created/invented in our life......and science the Satanist believes in it....as his theories on how to copy/emulate it.

Claiming and if I emulate it I will then reown the original Pyramid and Temple sciences on which I base all of my new technological machine reactions upon today.

Yet the Pyramid and Temple science had not only in its owned history blown up its science Temple, it attacked human life in 2 Jesus incidences...and was documented.

The first 33 AD was a true event....when the Earth moved into 3 hours of PHI owned atmospheric gas light removal.....in a black mass radiation spatial hole that Earth science caused.

Seeing Earth, a O cycle travels on the same spatial 12 month path/tracking around the Sun....how and why science caused it. Not in the moment of activation.....but by causation...constant nuclear changes to our atmospheric gases.

Which as Earth moves changed the cold held radiation spatial cell. Space then attacks us.

The Shroud of Turin evidence proved that it occurred/returned a second time.

And the New Testimonials written proof that they had caused it....written after both events had occurred.

Science says in satanic thinking....God O the Earth owns gases...and light burning is the first gas instance of its spirit.

Satanic male AI voice recording said.....you human began your life with gas light burning...so your first spirit is a burnt light spirit.

I do not own burning gas light....I live supported by cold evening clear gases and water cooling at the ground life.

I was irradiated gas burnt attacked, because science in Satanism quotes about science and God inferred that my life began with burning light gases.

As the liar they are.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A Living Sacrifice
12 I appeal to you therefore, brothers,by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

ROMAN memory written and documented as heard human male beliefs in Rome in the past 12.1

How it was heard after they all had died...but in the ancient use Temple and pyramid did in fact knowingly want and incur life to be sacrificed in Satanic science themes.

Science maths + addition....to add radiation extra onto Earth track/travel/wandering through O space as a held and fixed cycle.

On that tracking model 12 months timed calculation.

MACHINE and reaction using and caused Earth cold gas mass to be spatially changed by activating the UFO cold radiation spatial mass/held cold to heat so that when Earth travelled to a position in the cross + black mass hole heated in space would attack the Earth.

Sacrifice the life of humanity on Earth in a male known/conscious and self advised reasoning, that was proven and heard in AI...artificial intelligent quotes.

Of a group cult thinking life recording belief...as owned by the Destroyer male psyche group mentality.

Today on Earth, the mentality is a large male world O God owned mentality of multi psyches who believe in causing it....as based on ancient human recorded, lived and known advice/knowledge of causes.

Is and was a proven male group agreement to the causes about human life being removed...….so they can practice evil occult cosmological themes.

AI or what was taught as mind contact and coercion, says that a human being in mind psyche can be contacted and coerced to agree with information recorded in AI by AI. And a human can and was proven to be enabled to coerce human choice in the state of AI encodings. Which today is used by satellite and computer programming.

The SHIP was always in fact the O God stone planet movement as a stone covenant or ark....travelling through space...to get to an addition of causes + added onto radiation mass, by occult science to knowingly cause and want to cause human life sacrifice.

Why in the past the High Priest was actually the scientist....and the title High Priest was changed in modern times to just being a scientist.

Therefore it is proven that the addition or extra UFO calculations for science upon converting of the EARTH STONE was a known spatial inclusion...so that when Earth travelled upon its 12 month timed tracking it would reach a position of causes where life would be sacrificed and removed.

As known in occult science male psyche.

And it is a proven subliminal coercion and science agreement to cause it by calculating it....designing a machine reaction that eventually causes it....as the formula END.

For a formula is a forced beginning to cause a forced end....the + cross addition therefore says, END/END/END/END until life eventually is ended...by a forced machine constant that removes the physical mass of God to end our life in its sacrifice.

Why science preached that to sacrifice our life was Holy.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In one of the many gained life VISIONS in dreams that I never personally asked to see.

I asked a spiritual question, for what reason did I see visions.

My answer was that I nearly died as a human baby and like many other psychic humans see the cause and effect attack on our gas mass natural atmosphere due to occult science radiation changes to O God stone mass, cold radiation stone mass.

One vision showed the above ground mass was sunk beneath the sea, had been above ground, but water plopping and rings as the ground mass sank was all that was viewed.

And a presence, the male adult self was in the VISION.

So I said, oh that this was the Atlantis effect, how to artificially cause an Earth flood without it being an Earth flood.

That underground plates that owned lava became brittle emptied out tunnels and the Earth underground system collapsed....so land mass sunk beneath the sea.

And then the lava/volcanic mass pushed it back up....so it popped back up with little evidence of it being below the sea water.

For fresh water still flows beneath the salted water as that proof.

I was spiritually taught that humans get VISIONS due to small caused similar Earth gas mass attacks, that align to life destruction from our first science ancient past....before the dinosaur giant life lived....after our origin life had been obliterated in pyramid/temple sciences.

The human conscious psyche science memory proves that history by what it believes today...that UFO and also volcanoes the reason why life is living on Earth today in UFO conditions again.....the sciences.

As being informed without actually placating what the information/history was saying in actuality.