• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Swaminarayan Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Celina,
It is clear from your efforts of 50 posts in a day on the same subject may be a record breaking one; all pointing to the fact that you are deeply into Swaminarayan.
Best wishes.
Can you discuss how it swaminarayan has helped one in understanding the goal of life?
Each takes a WAY/PATh to realise truth and each is unique in its own way but eventually very few are able to realise truth by any way.
Surely to realise truth the goal of life itself must be well defined to take any way to reach it.
Await more light on the subject.
Love & rgds

celina

Swaminarayan is GOD!
Friend Celina,
It is clear from your efforts of 50 posts in a day on the same subject may be a record breaking one; all pointing to the fact that you are deeply into Swaminarayan.
Best wishes.
Can you discuss how it swaminarayan has helped one in understanding the goal of life?
Each takes a WAY/PATh to realise truth and each is unique in its own way but eventually very few are able to realise truth by any way.
Surely to realise truth the goal of life itself must be well defined to take any way to reach it.
Await more light on the subject.
Love & rgds

Yes, I am very enthusiastic about being a Swaminarayan. My brother has personally met Sadhus at the Kishore Kishori program, late last year. I felt inspired my his hapiness and clarity. :bow: I started reading the shikshapatri and gita. It's enlightened me alot. :angel2:

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Celina,
The question is what is the goal of life defind by them which you are inspired by to follow and where is this following leading to.
Love & rgds

celina

Swaminarayan is GOD!
Friend Celina,
The question is what is the goal of life defind by them which you are inspired by to follow and where is this following leading to.
Love & rgds

If you're really interested check out BAPS site yourself.

Luv&Rgds Jai Swaminarayan. :yes:

zenzero

Its only a Label
Anyone can do that.
and acheive salvation.
The whole world will be free of all differences.
All reactions including one like this comes fromthe mind.
The key to salvation.
all Ways /path leads but preparation is neede, goal defined, path understood to an extend.
Love & rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.