• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Swaminarayan Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should not worry about myself, i am FINE! The sooner you get that into your head the better. You want to convert me so badly. I am not lying, dont even try and say that. You are a joke, you want to convert me, what hindu tries to convert another? Come on, think about it, do you, honestly think i care what you say or what you think? Do it? Really, do i?

ramesh

I don't think the question is about converting. What Mahesh is trying to do is reinforce the message Maharaj conveys in His scriptures. Now I am new to the Shree Swaminarayan Sampraday, I embraced it not so long ago, and I can't read gujarati so therefore I can't read all the scriptures that are available. However, from the english ones I have read, it is obvious that Maharaj places great importance in the Dharmvanshi acharayas. For instance, in the Holy Shikshapatri, Maharaj talks of the acharayas in several shloks, this is an undoctored scripture where an original copy is available at Oxford library. However He does not mention the Akshar-Purushottam upasna ANYWHERE in the Shikshapatri, now ask yourself this, if Maharaj wanted everyone to follow this upasna, why did He not even mention such a Upasna in the Shikshapatri.
If this upasna is the one Maharaj wanted us to follow, why did He not then install murtis of mul-Akshar Shree Gopalanand Swami alongside Him in any of the Mandirs that He established and other mandirs that were installed during His time during the Earth. Why is there no mention of such a upasna in any of the scriptures written by either Maharaj or any of the nand santos, including any by whom BAPS hold to be akshar, Sadguru Gunatitanand Swami.
I ask any BAPS follower reading this post, can you please show quotes from a scripture either written by Maharaj or any of His nand santos stating that Akshar-Purushottam is the upasna we should be following? Can you show any quotes that Gunatitanand Swami was Mul-Akshar? Can you show any quotes of Maharaj even mentioning Akshar-Purushottam Upasna?

The Lord often announced, "He is Akshar, the highest Abode. He serves Me eternally. Through him, a seeker can rise to become Akshar-roop and serve Me eternally."

From Swmainarayan.org...

Mahesh is annoying me. I admire SSS, but i do not want to join it, neiter should i have to justify to anyone why i want to be a BAPS follower.

Yogi Divine Society:run:

mahesh

I should not worry about myself, i am FINE! The sooner you get that into your head the better. You want to convert me so badly. I am not lying, dont even try and say that. You are a joke, you want to convert me, what hindu tries to convert another? Come on, think about it, do you, honestly think i care what you say or what you think? Do it? Really, do i?

You make me laugh. Convert you? Not at all. If you think you are a follower of the Swaminarayan Samprady then why dont you read the scriptures and then tell me.

All im stating is that you follow what you do without realising what Bhagwan Swaminarayan taught and wanted according to Vedic tradition.

By the way its you who keep answering to my post. Im just replying with my views. If you think im trying to convert you then fine. LOL. Its funny. Your funny. LOL.

You have no answer to the scriptures. You go quiet and change the subject when i confront you with references from the swaminarayan scriptures. If you clearly know what you are following then you should have a reference from the scriptures as well. So it can clearly be seen taht your blindly following what you are. Fine. But thats not the truth let me tell you. To find out the truth im stating dont even listen to me. But at least you do your reference and find out for yourself.

Scripture this and scripture that... I think not mate. I am not funny, you are funny. I am replying to posts directed to ME. If they are not then i will reply from now on.

mahesh

well as you agree to your childish behaviour may i point out that your have alot of reading to do yet about Swaminarayan Bhagwan.To believe someone as god they would want to recieve his love and love them back. They would know that for this to happen they would need to take refuge in his word. Follow this word as though its their everything.

You simply fail the very 1st Vachnamrut. Espeacially Vachnamrut 18. Here let me paste it up for you:

A man, however, demoralised he may be in his preinitiation days, should be explained the rules of Dharma before being initiated in this holy Sampraday, but once he is accepted he should behave according to the rules of conduct as prescribed for him, and if he violates those, he should be driven out immidiately, be he a male or a female. If he is not so driven out, he will bring in many miseries. Just as a finger which is bitten by a serpent is immediately be cut off for survival and the safety and a rotten limb is immediately operated upon, similiarly such a contaminated soul should be banished from the Satsang. I implore you to obey this order of mine implicitly and if you do so I shall feel fulfilled as if you have all carried out my mission, shall bless you all and shall always remain pleased with you, and shall command you all for admission to the divine abode of God. If, however, you do not act in accordance with this wish of mine, we shall be poles apart and you will be consigned to the region of evil spirits to suffer tortures. What ever fruits that you are likly to get as a result of your devotion, you will get, but after a long time, and even at that time your soul shall be released only, when you will obey this vital order.’

Also how do you know Shriji Maharaj stated the worship of Akshar Upasna? if it was so dont you think it would be in the scriptures? You do not even believe in scriptures then how can you state one?

mahesh

Really? Why do you wish to do such? Shriji Maharaj stated that one should not feel like such. Instead tehy should remain 24/7 happy. Realise that He has attained Him.But of course you cannot be said to have attained Him yet as you do not even abide in his word. I mean you still can, you have time.

Oh wait, i am happy? I am fully happy and have no worries. This means i have attained him. End of. Now you can start your crazy, bugging preaching to someone else.

mahesh

This hapiness of youurs is materialiustic. Very temporary. True hapiness in the Swaminarayan sampraday is that of Gods, His true ekantik saints (ones under the refuge of teh Dharmvansh), His bhakts, His pratyaksh Murtis and Scriptures.

hence you have not yet attained Him. Why is it that you get the wrong end of the stcik every time? LOL

Is this what happens at school too son? i am not preaching. Anyhows i dont do this for you. If you dont like it...Dont read it.. Simple!

My hapinnes is not materialistic, i dont need YOU (of all people in the world) to tell me what my happinnes is like. I have attained him, and i have got the right end of hte stick...So... Just go to your mandirs and reinforce your beliefs isntead of tryign to make me believe in yours...

And the school bit? No need to get personal. If you are correcetd then you be humble about it. I am not stupid, just today i recieved my prizes for maths and geography, since it was the last day of school. My grades are among the highest in my school. So dont call me "son" either. That is very demeaning. I expect a man of your age is mature enough to give other humans enough respect. Am i wrong here? Do many 13 year old post on RF and turn into valued and cherished community members? If i said this to you i would immediately apolagise, im not asking to you, since your apology to me is worthless.

If you think im so stupid and terrible, then how come you are arguing with a 13 year old kid who lives in the east end slums of London?

mahesh

Yes your happiness is materialistic. As it can clearly be seen from your post that you seek material pleasure rather than the bliss of God. For is you seeked teh bliss of God and His people then you would do anything this God of yours has required for you to follow. yet you fail at this point. So you seek material pleasure.

I have no intention of trying to convert you. Lol. Why would i need to be doing that? When all thats required for a Swaminarayan Devotee is all stated in teh scriptures? All im saying is why dont you read the actual orthodox scriptures and folloe them? Next you will be saying that the scriptures are trying to convert you?> LOL

Im not getting personal. you stated that your a child hence you would be at school. whn is the last time you were humble? Everytime ive corrected you with quoted from actual scriptures, even scriptures that are accepted im your BAPS faith. You still go off the subject.

Calling someone "son" is not demeaning where i come from. Its liek calling a kid a kid. Maybe where you coem from it is. So if you think thats demenaing then my apologies. LOL

First you compare yourself to me by stating that if you would have done this you would have apologised staright away, on the pother hand you state that my apology is worthless. LOL

You may be young and that but there is scope for respecting your elders too then. Also try and combat your inner enemies. Its time you learnt at your age.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.