• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Sun Is a Boy

Brian2

Veteran Member
I suspect that you don't know what gender is.

I used to know................... but I suspect that the moon does not really care anyway.

The gender neutral pronoun in English is "them," not "it," and, yes, it is polite to refer to people as "them" when you don't know their gender identity.

What is the singular form of the gender neutral pronoun.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
It's the same man human theist thinking.

Who misquoted....quotes.

As a baby man who science sacrificed life by machines. As machine was virtually destroyed everyday by machine earth mass converting. Until it did physically blow up.

Looks back. To human mother O cell owner of his baby boy man life.

Included her in fake just man to machine thesis. Calculus.

By looking back.

Legal conscious man Jesus advice forbade looking back. Or ever talking about dead life.

They knew.

Why men think they're part machine as reaction removed part of their man built man designed machine. In AI nuclear mass reacting.

Reason correct. Human consciousness is only on earth in stretched ground water. Not any scientist thesis water. Oxygenated in garden nature.

Men in desert in one place hot evil devoid of nature tried to convert the rest of earth into a desert. Was the against science teaching.

Gods body isn't a desert. Where origin science practice was theoried. After ice age. One place one term.

We live in sea son holy Cross nature and biology. As desert kept cooled by ice too.

In heavens history god nation only owned desert.

In maths science God womb zero history it was rock.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When a human owning genitals in biology only falsified words.

It's not intelligent says humanity to falsify words.

So when you say you're an alien as a theist science satanist. Yet you're only human. It's a confession of proof.

You think evilly.

As when science tried to claim Jesus as an image of an alien and not image of man was when Stephen Hawking said he's trying to burn you all to death.

Reality

So Which scientist uses words correctly?

Natural man scientist position is first observer says why.

Gargovic Malkav

The Spanish word for sun is "sol" which is a masculine case noun. The German word for sun is "Sonne", which is a feminine case noun.

The language determines whether the sun is masculine or feminine, In English, the sun is gender neutral, If we agree to designate English as the officially recognized language here on RF, then you may be considered as being grammatically incorrect to assign any gender case to our beloved sun.

In Dutch we have the articles: De (Which refers to a gender based noun), and Het (Which is neuter).
We say "De zon" (The sun).
But when a diminutive is used, for some reason the noun becomes neuter: "Het zonnetje".

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Rocks are male according to my wife who uses the masculine pronoun for them when we are working with them in the garden.

Trust me, the Earth is female...

queenofthedesert.jpg
murrieta_cal.jpg

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Someone, in another thread, *cough* @The Hammer *cough* used the feminine pronoun to describe the sun.

Back in my days as a Neo-Pagan, it was crystal clear to me that the sun is a boy and the moon is a girl (or more accurately, the sun represents the God, and the moon represents the Goddess.

Please tell @The Hammer the sun is a boy so we can all rest quietly under the Goddess' light as she wanes.

Thank you for your help in this matter.
And what about the stars? Intersex?

PruePhillip

Someone, in another thread, *cough* @The Hammer *cough* used the feminine pronoun to describe the sun.

Back in my days as a Neo-Pagan, it was crystal clear to me that the sun is a boy and the moon is a girl (or more accurately, the sun represents the God, and the moon represents the Goddess.

Please tell @The Hammer the sun is a boy so we can all rest quietly under the Goddess' light as she wanes.

The sun is a huge ball of mostly hydrogen and helium. It doesn't have a penis.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
The Cancel Culture wants to make sure that we know that we are free to express any opinion that we want, as long as it agrees with their opinions.
Yes, I have seen that more than I like

Many forums tame original thinkers.
I only have seen 2 forums. First 1 there was indeed a dictator

They end up talking about sewing or cooking, because they will be kicked out otherwise.
Lots of cskes here

Perhaps the dictators are the last ones who should be in charge?
The dictators like to be in charge, so they go for those jobs. So, there are plenty dictator like people in charge

firedragon

Veteran Member
In Dutch we have the articles: De (Which refers to a gender based noun), and Het (Which is neuter).
We say "De zon" (The sun).
But when a diminutive is used, for some reason the noun becomes neuter: "Het zonnetje".

In Sanskrit, Ushaa is a word used for "dawn" but is a feminine pronoun. In English one would have to use the word she separately after using the word dawn to give it a female connotation to denote beauty or some kind of brilliance to the dawn.

That's the beauty of some languages. But a word like Aparaaga is male, and means to show dislike or your bitter feelings towards someone or thing. It gives an aggressive note to it, which is a male connotation. The same as Aparaadha which would be something offensive or criminal or even to address someone guilty or the nature of guilt. That's male too.

Languages are amazing.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

In Hinduism both the Sun and Moon are male gods.

JIMMY12345

Absolutely no question about it.The Sun is a boy.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Maybe the Sun and the Moon are a "they" instead of boy or a girl ;)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
You guys need more Gods, huh? :p

Yah, Moon God, male:​

iah-none-back_orig.png

Khonsu, Moon God, male,

d488c86aa0f8fd774ae1a611b73f00297fb69095.jpg

Djehuty, Moon God, male,

220px-Thoth.svg.png

Sun Gods and Goddesses,