• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The story Democrats don't want you to hear! A federal election will be rerun because of fraud.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
"The 2018 midterm elections are not yet over.

North Carolina’s State Board of Elections voted Thursday to throw out the results of the election held in November in the state’s 9th Congressional District after the candidate who led in the vote, Mark Harris, suddenly agreed that a new election was warranted. Harris had resisted a do-over, claiming that fraud allegedly perpetrated on his behalf through the manipulation of absentee ballots would not have been enough to affect the outcome of the contest (which may or may not be true). After Harris’s son testified Wednesday that he’d warned his father about the election worker accused of committing the fraud — and after Harris admitted having failed to turn over emails from his son to investigators — Harris agreed to support a new election."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...talking-about-it-much/?utm_term=.fe307feaf6ca

pearl

Actually, I heard it is properly called 'election fraud' as this was not the action of the voters.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I think he's just trying to get republicans to read the story, the election fraud was carried out for the republican candidate.

Shad

Veteran Member
I think he's just trying to get republicans to read the story, the election fraud was carried out for the republican candidate.

It was ignored by the candidate and covered up as per the emails too. It has gone beyond fraud at this point.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Major election fraud and RW radical media doesn't cover it. I saw Fox the other day mention the story for 15 seconds, but of course they didn't mention fraud, they said "disputed election" will be done over.

The GOP base is left in the dark again as to their party continuous misdeeds. Same goes with that radical coast guard domestic terrorist. RW media won't touch it.

But they'll run celebrity news (Smollett) for weeks on end, all day long.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Major election fraud and RW radical media doesn't cover it. I saw Fox the other day mention the story for 15 seconds, but of course they didn't mention fraud, they said "disputed election" will be done over.

The GOP base is left in the dark again as to their party continuous misdeeds. Same goes with that radical coast guard domestic terrorist. RW media won't touch it.

But they'll run celebrity news (Smollett) for weeks on end, all day long.
And if it was a case of Democrat election rigging, I'm sure the Trumpettes and Usual Suspects would be just as quiet, as would their preferred news services.

For the people having trouble, this post was meant as sarcasm.