• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Stones are coming back to America

Riders

I saw a quote or maybe not a quote but basically claim that Mick Jagger left America because Trump kept displaying Stones songs on twitter after he made a major tweet about something insinuating that The Stones were representing Trump. They left America LOL, now that Biden is in office, I hear theyŕe coming back LMAO!

Cooky

Veteran Member
I saw a quote or maybe not a quote but basically claim that Mick Jagger left America because Trump kept displaying Stones songs on twitter after he made a major tweet about something insinuating that The Stones were representing Trump. They left America LOL, now that Biden is in office, I hear theyŕe coming back LMAO!

I don't like Keith Richards, I think he's a whiny baby, but Jagger is ok.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Likely just an excuse to go party in some other country for a while.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Like a rolling stone with no place to call home?

I wonder how does it feel?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

"The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred and Barney..." - Steven Wright

x1080

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Like a rolling stone with no place to call home?

I wonder how does it feel?

Like a rolling stone
A like a rolling stone
Like the FBI and the CIA
And the BBC, BB King
And Doris Day
Matt Busby
Dig it, dig it, dig it
Dig it, dig it, dig it, dig it, dig it, dig it, dig it, dig it

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Who cares, really. They're just another legacy band of elderly white men at this point. I like the Stones and have seen them live but it's nothing special anymore.