• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The stars shall fall from heaven...

Faithofchristian

Do you know what the abomination of desolation is..What and who is that ?

Also Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24:1-2--
1--"And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple"

2--"And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down"

Mark 13:1-2--
1--"And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!"

2--"And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down"

You do know that this prophecy about the Temple buildings Jesus Christ given has not yet come to all of its fulfilment yet..you do know that right.

Last edited:

sooda

Veteran Member

Also Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24:2
2--"And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down"

Mark 13:2---"And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down"

You do know that this prophecy that
Jesus Christ given has not come to all of its fulfilment yet..you do know that right.

Yes.. Daniel wrote about the Abomination of Desolation when Antiochus defiled the Temple.. Remember it had to be rededicated 3 years later? That's why the Jews celebrate Hannukah.

Jesus said when you see it happening again flee to the mountains.. They did.. They fled to Pella.

Forget the Scofield heresy.. His crap has deceived a lot of fundamentalists and Evangelicals.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
That can be said about any city in the world; past, current or future. Time eats all things and all beings (Kāla in Hinduism). Time is the strongest of all (Samay badā balawān).

sooda

Veteran Member
who is the abomination of desolation that Daniel the prophet spoke about.
That will stand in the place.who is that?

The "abomination " will stand in that place.. The Temple.

Antiochus put a statue of Zeus in the Temple and sacrificed pigs.

It is important to know that the ensign of the Roman armies was an eagle, and the solders offered sacrifices to the banners showing the eagles in preparation for battle.

Two events.. both in the past. First Daniel and then Jesus (or Matthew)

sooda

Veteran Member
The command for the saints to flee Judea is very specific to the saints in the first century, and can’t apply to saints in the end times where there is no Judea.

Praying that their flight would not be on the Sabbath applies to the first century, when the Jewish leaders would have closed the city gates and prohibited walking out of the city; which does not apply to the end times.

"End times" is deceptive.. Its the end of an age.. The end of Temple Judaism.

cataway

The UN. It wants to take over all of earth's a fair's. It would remove all religion so that all people's would honer it for solving earth's problems

Last edited:

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
The UN. It wants to take over all of earth's a fair's. It would remove all religion so that all people's would honer it for solving earth's problems

False.

The United Nations is founded on protecting human rights including the right to religion.

Protect Human Rights

The constitution of the UN includes freedom of religion. Section 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights reads;

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Also Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24:1-2--
1--"And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple"

Mark 13:1-2--
1--"And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!"

2--"And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down"

You do know that this prophecy about the Temple buildings Jesus Christ given has not yet come to all of its fulfilment yet..you do know that right.

Here’s a link to assist improving religious literacy.

Destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE

The fragment of the Western wall you imagine disqualifies Matthew 24:1-2 from being fulfilled wasn’t part of the original temple.

sooda

Veteran Member

The fragment of the Western wall you imagine disqualifies Matthew 24:1-2 from being fulfilled wasn’t part of the original temple.

The Western Wall was part of Fortress Antonia. The third attempt to rebuild the temple under Emperor Julian.

Emperor Julian and the dream of a third temple - The ...
https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Emperor-Julian-and-the-dream-of-a-third-temple-516999
Dec 04, 2017 · Emperor Julian and the dream of a third temple Jews today have, in part, realized the offer of rebuilding Jerusalem and establishing Jewish sovereignty over Israel.

Faithofchristian

The "abomination " will stand in that place.. The Temple.

Antiochus put a statue of Zeus in the Temple and sacrificed pigs.

It is important to know that the ensign of the Roman armies was an eagle, and the solders offered sacrifices to the banners showing the eagles in preparation for battle.

Two events.. both in the past. First Daniel and then Jesus (or Matthew)

Can you show and give exactly where it's written that the abomination of desolation will stand in the Temple..

Because from what I read. the abomination of desolation will stand in the holy place. That could be any where on the temple grounds.
Which is the temple mount of O'lives.
The same place where Jesus Christ ascended up to heaven. Is the same place the abomination of desolation will stand in that holy place.. proclaiming to be Jesus Christ. To deceive the whole world into believing that he is Jesus Christ.
But he is the Antichrist.

sooda

Veteran Member
Can you show and give exactly where it's written that the abomination of desolation will stand in the Temple..

Because from what I read. the abomination of desolation will stand in the holy place. That could be any where on the temple grounds.
Which is the temple mount of O'lives.

The same place where Jesus Christ ascended up to heaven. Is the same place the abomination of desolation will stand in that holy place.. proclaiming to be Jesus Christ. To deceive the whole world into believing that he is Jesus Christ.
But he is the Antichrist.

The Mount of Olives is outside the city walls. Its been a cemetery for 3000 years.

The Holy Place is the Temple.

Nero and Domitian are the antiChrists.

Faithofchristian

I understand what your saying,.
But I do not follow man's teachings..
I only follow my Lord Jesus Christ teachings and that is all.

Why don't you try telling that to Israel.
That the wall in which they call the wailing Wall is not part of the temple that Israel has been praying at for nearly 2000 years is not the wailing Wall part of the temple.
This is a first that my ancestors have been praying at that wall for nearly 2000 years
and now people wants to tell us the wall our ancestors prayed at is not the temple wall.

sooda

Veteran Member
I understand what your saying,.
But I do not follow man's teachings..
I only follow my Lord Jesus Christ teachings and that is all.

Why don't you try telling that to Israel.
That the wall in which they call the wailing Wall is not part of the temple that Israel has been praying at for nearly 2000 years is not the wailing Wall part of the temple.
This is a first that my ancestors have been praying at that wall for nearly 2000 years
and now people wants to tell us the wall our ancestors prayed at is not the temple wall.

The Jews didn't pray at the Western Wall until about 1500 AD.. when Jews were expelled from Spain. The Western Wall is what's left of Fortress Antonia built by Herod in honor of his friend Marc Anthony's daughter.

Faithofchristian

The Mount of Olives is outside the city walls. Its been a cemetery for 3000 years.

The Holy Place is the Temple.

Nero and Domitian are the antiChrists.

The mount of Olives is on the North side of the temple of Jerusalem and always have been..
Let's see if you can explain exactly why is the mount of O'lives called the mount of O'lives..why is that ?
It's not only because O'lives grow there.
But what happened there?

Faithofchristian

The Jews didn't pray at the Western Wall until about 1500 AD.. when Jews were expelled from Spain. The Western Wall is what's left of Fortress Antonia built by Herod in honor of his friend Marc Anthony's daughter.

You want me a Jew of Israel to believe what your saying...that's a first..

sooda

Veteran Member
The mount of Olives is on the North side of the temple of Jerusalem and always have been..
Let's see if you can explain exactly why is the mount of O'lives called the mount of O'lives..why is that ?
It's not only because O'lives grow there.
But what happened there?

The Mt of Olives is a mountain ridge east of and adjacent to Jerusalem's Old City. It is named for the olive groves that once covered its slopes.

It still has some olive trees, but its a cemetery to 150,000 graves for the past 3000 years..

Gethsemane means garden of the olive press.