• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Soul vs Electromagnetic Energy

What is consciousness?

• Total voters

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human who copied dust sciences stated in his God themes human theism in space zero its just rock.

Said I'm a hypocrite.

Said as he copied terms dusts.

So in New testaments is written about the dust he said he was a hypocrite about. Meaning just because it's written you don't need to read it.

Bible book shut term.

As God zero sun mass stone in space burning as why his life unnaturally changed was first.

Not direct. Via his gods heavens. As we aren't connected to Rock or its burning body mass into dusts. Or even worse an alien God...no mass whatsoever. Burnt out by men.

As cooling water iced heavens gave us visionary warning advices. The signs. Not ever rock.

Why biologies heavens consciously warns us. As God didn't own any type of water mass as a heavens never a rock.

So he taught as a hypocrite I live only owning gods holy spirit heavens.

He said I see colours gas only after it was burnt then cooled. Before only blue is seen naturally.

I never saw it before. Jesus I feared coloured God heaven mantle as said by men. Father man. My human father owned blue and clear sky. Not a coloured coat.

In gods rock I see coloured dusts. Not coloured gases.

I know I'm a liar. I'm. Hypocrite I jeopardised life on Earth. Said I'm a hypocrite about holy life.

Exact.

Taught.

Told.

Inference men of science are hypocrites.

Answer to your question yes men of science are the biggest hypocrite on earth.

No man is God means no man is his scientific themes.

You weren't meant to theory dusts why the book was shut. Gods law was just rock.

You cant do machine science as machines don't exist.

Not in reality.
Not in waters biology living terms either.

Why the term machines don't exist is twice relative.

Yerda

Veteran Member
The possibility that the EM fields have something to do with consciousness seems worth exploring.

Electromagnetic fields can be measured in objects that have nothing to do with consciousness.
Maybe this is relevant to your point:

Finally, there is the question why only some EM fields—those found inside brains—are conscious; whereas other EM fields, such as those generated by a toaster, are presumed to be non-conscious. Yet, just as people and toasters are made of matter but not all matter is alive, similarly, though consciousness may be made of EM fields, not all EM fields are conscious. Only a subset of systems made out of matter is alive; similarly only a subset of EM fields are likely to be conscious. The minimal characteristic of an EM field to qualify as conscious must surely be that it possesses sufficient complexity to encode complex computations together with causal power capable of transferring thoughts to another conscious being. Neither of these conditions is satisfied by the EM fields of a toaster or any other EM field, other than those inside brains. The cemi field theory thereby does not predict panpsychism for such objects.