• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Soul vs Electromagnetic Energy

What is consciousness?

• Total voters

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
No. We understand quite a lot about E&M fields. We know how to make them, how to change them, and how to direct them. They are produced whenever charges exist and/or move. They are not mysterious at all.

So, for example, any computer will have all sorts of E&M fields associated with it. But, so does the electrical wiring in your house. There is a constant 60 Hz E&M energy associated with the US electrical grid.

Light, radio, infrared, ultraviolet, microwaves, etc ALL are electromagnetic waves that carry energy. Yet none of them is conscious.

I agree that consciousness isn't a thing. it is a process. Our consciousness is based on the activities of the neurons in our brains and is ultimately electrochemical in nature, but it isn't the E&M *energy* that is the determinant of our consciousness.

Reactions: ppp

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Natural human man position a natural conscious human.

No theist and no science. No science words either.

Man human theories machine. Makes it by electromagnetism dust changes converting into melt and cooling exact place. Advised using brains thinking.

Mind of thinking man now includes machines history advice misquoted in our natural life false preaches about life.

Using machine science words.

A human is seen exact. The human.

First holy whole holy position. Complete.

No function in our body is less than any other function. And it's all biological organic and organic chemical stimulation as an organics life form exact.

We aren't your evil mind coercive human scientists use of words who is mind advised l built machine I also destroyed biology.

I feel superior as I think. My words I use confess to what I think about human life. My machine status is more important than a humans ownership of a humans rights to natural life.

Not by his terms sophist words.

Stated our brother just a man but life's destroyer. Already known already taught.

He uses not natural words. Compared life to machine sciences body history.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Very interesting article here explains a lot about consciousness.

Is "the soul" just electromagnetic energy our brains create while we're alive? Or are they entirely different concepts? Is it matter and soul or matter and energy? Is consciousness just a wave of electromagnetism the mind develops throughout our lives?
I think souls are whatever you'd like them to be ─ your immaterial self, destined for eternal life, or reincarnation, or nirvana, or whatever; or your more emotional self rather than your hard intellectual side, or vice versa if you prefer; or the engine that makes your dreams; or simply an idea of the 'true you', the person you really are (whatever that means).

As for consciousness, it's the product of your brain (as demonstrated by the repeatable experiment, no brain, no consciousness). Since just about everything we do is arranged by our nonconscious brain ─ there are experiments showing that our conscious brain is the last to know what our nonconscious brain has already decided to do ─ it may be that consciousness is generally overrated.

Not that I'd be without it, of course.

PruePhillip

Is "the soul" just electromagnetic energy our brains create while we're alive? Or are they entirely different concepts? Is it matter and soul or matter and energy? Is consciousness just a wave of electromagnetism the mind develops throughout our lives?

I side with science. I completely agree with the article and do believe that consciousness is a weak magnetic field we observe while we're alive. And when the brain doesn't have the ability to produce that electromagnetism, I'll die.

However, I like to think that it is somehow possible there could be an afterlife. The only way I could see the afterlife existing from this data is if we somehow kicked the brain to overdrive using outside electromagnetic fields, like what they do to jumpstart the heart, to allow the person to live again.

Some people say they've died and seen the afterlife. Maybe that afterlife is a prime form of electromagnetic energy I haven't experienced yet. I consider consciousness to be a wave rather than a particle, because waves are ever changing, whereas particles don't.

If you ever heard of Occam's Razor, it states that the simplest solution is usually the best one. While philosophers and theologians write books on consciousness and the afterlife, maybe it's just as simple as one word: electromagnetism.

The article goes on to say that this may be the reason why AI hasn't become aware yet: we need to develop AI with an electromagnetic field to produce its consciousness.

Let me know what you think, and if I'm missing anything about this topic.

Consciousness is something which can be switched off easily - happens every day of your life.
The soul is something 'other' and not physical - the bible says we are two creatures, the flesh (animal) and the spirit. This spirit is your soul.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I voted "other" because the idea of a field having or creating "consciousness" (whatever that is) seems very strange (a.k.a. bull****) to me. Is that journal a referred journal in neuroscience?
It seems to be sort of kosher. Anil Seth (yes, him again) is the editor. Seems to be the house journal of something calling itself ASSC, the Association of Scientific Studies of Consciousness. But definitely at the flaky end of the science spectrum, in my view.

The writer claims that consciousness requires information to be "integrated", whatever that means, and that electrochemical signals can only "integrate" information in time (?), whereas EM fields can do so in space (??), which is - so he says - what one needs for consciousness.

I admit I know nothing about how the brain stores information. With a computer, you can "set" a transistor to 1 or 0 and it stays that way until it is unset again. Can the brain set a neuron in an analogous way, so that it stays in a state until another signal unsets it? For instance by forming a stable connection to another neuron or something?

Last edited:

Heyo

Veteran Member
It seems to be sort of kosher. Anil Seth (yes, him again) is the editor. Seems to be the house journal of something calling itself ASSC, the Association of Scientific Studies of Consciousness. But definitely at the flaky end of the science spectrum, in my view.
Thanks. Was too lazy (and disinterested) to research it myself at the time.
I admit I know nothing about how the brain stores information. With a computer, you can "set" a transistor to 1 or 0 and it stays that way until it is unset again. Can the brain set a neuron in an analogous way, so that it stays in a state until another signal unsets it? For instance by forming a stable connection to another neuron or something?
There is not only one way a brain stores information. In fact we have short, medium and long time memory, all functioning different.
Long term memory is hard wired into the brain structure. Neurons get their firing threshold altered by a back-propagation mechanism (which, so a hypothesis, happens mainly during sleep). That mechanism is adopted in AI. Neural nets get trained that way.
I'm a bit hazy about the others but think short term memory is just electrical excitation. That's why people who get knocked unconscious during accidents don't remember the accident (and about 20 seconds before). It's like RAM when you cut the current.

Last edited:

wellwisher

I believe that consciousness is based on the concept of entropy, where entropy is a measure of randomness and complexity. The 2nd law, which governs entropy, states that the entropy of the universe has to increase.

Energy is can neither be created or destroyed. Rather it can change state, but it has to be is conserved. Entropy, on the other hand, like consciousness on earth, has to increase, both in numbers, as well as in complexity, regardless of how you add it up; evolution or creation. This is observed. The increasing complexity of life is based on entropy.

This all begins with neurons. Neurons expend the lion's share of their metabolic energy pumping and exchanging sodium and potassium ions. The sodium ions concentrate on the outside and the potassium ions will concentrate on the inside.

This segregation of cations, creates a lowering of ionic entropy, which moves these ions in a direction against the second law. This is possible, since metabolic energy is being expended to form an entropic potential. The stage is now set for an amplified 2nd law affect, to increase entropy once again.

The firing of neurons blends these two ions and increases their entropy toward a uniform solution. This 2nd law based firing, based on entropic potential, also triggers our memory, often in unique ways, thereby adding to the complexity of the overall affect that we call consciousness.

Human consciousness has both will and choice. For this to be possible, new alternatives need to be made conscious, that are outside the program; conserved programmed steps that are more like energy. The new choices, outside the program, are made possible by the randomizer affect of an entropy increase, leading to more complexity; innovation and/or rebellion.

Computers are not yet conscious, since we go to great length to assure that entropy change is minimized. The brain is designed to take advantage of this universal source of free energy, and all the changes that it makes possible; think outside the box.

In the free energy equation, free energy is G=H-TS, where G is the Gibbs free energy, H is enthalpy or internal energy, T is temperature in degrees Kelvin, and S is entropy. The TS term has the units of free energy, but entropy; S, by itself, is not energy. It is a different type of potential, that only shows up as free energy, if there is temperature or heat present. But it still exists even at absolute zero. Entropy S is more like information, which is also the main attribute of consciousness.

Entropy was also found to be state variable, meaning any given state of matter has a fixed amount of entropy. Water at 25C and 1 atmosphere has entropy value of 188.8 Joules/(mole K), no matter which science team measures it. The information within the entropy, helps to define the many states of matter that make up the universe. This also is true of the states of consciousness, since they too are based on states of matter, defined by fixed amounts of entropy; quantum states.

This may be why the religious tradition of the consciousness of God, creating the universe, before there was matter and energy; before let there be light, was about just entropy being manipulated, as information. Once light or energy appears, then we have TS and not just S, allowing the states of matter to unfold from the universal memory. Science needs to play catch up, since it does not stress the similar properties of entropy and consciousness. Energy is a better analogy for computers, not for consciousness.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Thanks. Was too lazy (and disinterested) to research it myself at the time.

There is not only one way a brain stores information. In fact we have short, medium and long time memory, all functioning different.
Long term memory is hard wired into the brain structure. Neurons get their firing threshold altered by a back-propagation mechanism (which, so a hypothesis, happens mainly during sleep). That mechanism is adopted in AI. Neural nets get trained that way.
I'm a bit hazy about the others but think short term memory is just electrical excitation. That's why people who get knocked unconscious during accidents don't remember the accident (and about 20 seconds before). It's like RAM when you cut the current.

Two different electronic storages fed with the same data has no difference. Two different brains fed with the same data will have very big differences.

They are not the same.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I believe that consciousness is based on the concept of entropy, where entropy is a measure of randomness and complexity. The 2nd law, which governs entropy, states that the entropy of the universe has to increase.

Energy is can neither be created or destroyed. Rather it can change state, but it has to be is conserved. Entropy, on the other hand, like consciousness on earth, has to increase, both in numbers, as well as in complexity, regardless of how you add it up; evolution or creation. This is observed. The increasing complexity of life is based on entropy.

This all begins with neurons. Neurons expend the lion's share of their metabolic energy pumping and exchanging sodium and potassium ions. The sodium ions concentrate on the outside and the potassium ions will concentrate on the inside.

This segregation of cations, creates a lowering of ionic entropy, which moves these ions in a direction against the second law. This is possible, since metabolic energy is being expended to form an entropic potential. The stage is now set for an amplified 2nd law affect, to increase entropy once again.

The firing of neurons blends these two ions and increases their entropy toward a uniform solution. This 2nd law based firing, based on entropic potential, also triggers our memory, often in unique ways, thereby adding to the complexity of the overall affect that we call consciousness.

Human consciousness has both will and choice. For this to be possible, new alternatives need to be made conscious, that are outside the program; conserved programmed steps that are more like energy. The new choices, outside the program, are made possible by the randomizer affect of an entropy increase, leading to more complexity; innovation and/or rebellion.

Computers are not yet conscious, since we go to great length to assure that entropy change is minimized. The brain is designed to take advantage of this universal source of free energy, and all the changes that it makes possible; think outside the box.

In the free energy equation, free energy is G=H-TS, where G is the Gibbs free energy, H is enthalpy or internal energy, T is temperature in degrees Kelvin, and S is entropy. The TS term has the units of free energy, but entropy; S, by itself, is not energy. It is a different type of potential, that only shows up as free energy, if there is temperature or heat present. But it still exists even at absolute zero. Entropy S is more like information, which is also the main attribute of consciousness.

Entropy was also found to be state variable, meaning any given state of matter has a fixed amount of entropy. Water at 25C and 1 atmosphere has entropy value of 188.8 Joules/(mole K), no matter which science team measures it. The information within the entropy, helps to define the many states of matter that make up the universe. This also is true of the states of consciousness, since they too are based on states of matter, defined by fixed amounts of entropy; quantum states.

This may be why the religious tradition of the consciousness of God, creating the universe, before there was matter and energy; before let there be light, was about just entropy being manipulated, as information. Once light or energy appears, then we have TS and not just S, allowing the states of matter to unfold from the universal memory. Science needs to play catch up, since it does not stress the similar properties of entropy and consciousness. Energy is a better analogy for computers, not for consciousness.
OK, so you have talked about two of your pet subjects (entropy and water). But I don't see any reference to hydrogen bonds or liberals.:shrug:

gnostic

The Lost One
I think there are some people who overthink...
  • ...what the soul is?
  • ...what consciousness is?
  • ...what energy is?
  • ...what entropy is?
  • etc

And worse still, is when they trip over themselves, trying to roll them all together with consciousness, in some muddled metaphors or irrelevant analogies.

Soul is ill-defined, as there are multiple definitions which depends upon the different religions or upon religious teachings, different spirituality or mysticism, as well as having different meanings in different cultures, different philosophies.

To date, I don’t know of any definition or explanation of the soul, in any of the Natural Sciences. It certainly don’t exist in current knowledge of biology.

Then there are the scientific definitions of consciousness, which differed between those of biological & clinical, and those of Social Science version, like in psychology.

And apparently some philosophies and some religions or mysticism have their own respective weird (and unsupported) definitions.

Then there are also unscientific definitions as to what energy is, from philosophers and some groups of religious people.

When it comes to consciousness and energy, I would go with the respective tested scientific explanations.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When you a man think you don't use those words at all. About how your living life thinks and exists.

Why a theist is a liar.

The whole presence of you relates to advice of everything else you look at first by body presence and visual.

It's constantly being changed in every single body including your self. Biology.

First place mind of a human theist is natural position.

You claim it energetic asserted by bio chemicals unions and changes.

As water oxygen is our life support it cannot give us continuation of biology.

So we age as mechanisms say men knows men as thinkers ...do wear out. So we age then die. As minerals are involved that are used.

Everything else without us however continues.

We know our skeleton stays with earth until it too breaks down. So we know we aren't a God.

So we know that lights reactive states self consumes. So unless good energy mineral chemical supplies are inputted by eating drinking we die.

So rationally without food drink we don't bio live survive by ourselves for very long. As newly formed humans. A rational advice. Baby life.

Rationally.

So there is no use in a machine man...machine projecting in front him like his penis. As pretend his man's thesis compares a machine melt history...and a non reacting ground mass to our bio existence. Lying.

Just not real as God is sealed as God.

To get a new Jesus Christ energy connecting to channel heavens thesis.... into his machines by his machines only instructions.

So I asked father what is he talking about?

Answer is once other machines transmitted machines signals into his machine via memory about the heavens. Machines all men controlled.

Maybe that's the position of man's machine type transmitters of ground chemicals that he keeps inferring to. Now.

Which wouldn't exist anymore as he keeps burning out by machines in science the same ground mass chemicals.

Science the idea of how much ground mass can be converted. Would be his old science answer too. To get the signals. Obviously he burnt them out before as science never owned a future by numbers as it minuses mass only and not went forward.

In the past there is lots of energy he says. Meaning no future for bio life actually. As he wants it all.

Not any relativity to bio man ever.

So when he studies abortion still born babies claiming science bible data searching for an attack. The theme isn't about life.

As non water oxygen mass presence is not energy in theories. How much mass of holy water supports biology forming it's own cells.

It has nothing to do with satanic men theists minds. Actually. As energy themes only. We aren't your theories.

So you won't get answers attacking biology claiming an energy resourcing.

As Christ was out of the ground cause of your converted earth mass said the advice. Only scientists caused it.

Our heavens immaculate and holy day light water oxygen heavens. Biology.

Isn't energy.

Minerals in water we used. Then food minerals.

If his thesis was real our biology would not change. We would not ever be sacrificed or removed. As we would own it already.

We do get hurt as we don't own it and oxygenated water mass removed is why we die.

You ask a man O earth sealed you live in the same place all bio on bare ground is living.

There is no machine correct answer.
There is no ground reactions correct answer

As water oxygen keeps life safe.

Is a human theists correct answer natural human first position.

Coal was sealed by water as coal.

Is just another simple answer.

wellwisher

OK, so you have talked about two of your pet subjects (entropy and water). But I don't see any reference to hydrogen bonds or liberals.:shrug:

Entropy is often hard to define in a way that makes it as intuitive as the concept of energy. However, it is nevertheless a measurable quantity. It exists whether we can agree or understand it's definition or not. Entropy values for a wide range of states of matter can be found in the CRC, which is the chemistry research handbook.

Entropy was first discovered during the development of steam engines; water. When the developers did an energy balance, to measure efficiencies, they noticed that energy was always missing. The term entropy was coined to label this lost energy. Like magic the energy disappeared. The lost energy, that goes into entropy; 2nd law, is why we cannot have perpetual motion machines. All machines lose energy into entropy, and will always be less than 100% efficient. Nobody has even been able to demonstrate otherwise, even with altered definitions.

If you think about the implications of the 2nd law; the entropy of the universe has to increase over time, this means the universe is net bleeding energy. The universe is losing energy into entropy, with this loss having to increase over time or the 2nd law is made void. The energy going into this increasing entropy is not net retrievable, or the second law would be disproven. This is why we cannot have a cyclic universe or an infinite universe, both of which science has mistakingly assumed are possible. They believe in a perpetual motion style universe, which has fooled many scientists. They can not do a good energy balance with relative reference assumptions. However, they are sensing something extra that they call dark energy and dark matter which are not tangible in the lab but appear to have an impact. There is a pool of lost energy, that is conserved, but separated from the energy balance of the material universe, due to the 2nd law.

The brain and neurons, by being able to lower ionic entropy, against the second law; pump and exchange ions, is able to retrieve some of this lost energy, at the expense of metabolic energy. This is not perpetual motion but a two way street to the pool of lost energy. Life and consciousness is like the bridge between the shrinking universe and the growing lost energy pool. Life was designed to appear as a bridge because of the 2nd law.

This connection between consciousness, the universe and the lost energy pool, may be where religion got ideas like an afterlife, spirits and other realms. Firing neurons increase entropy, as well as induce our memory, via the direction of the 2nd law. It is possible our unique data; soul, is stored in the lost energy pool, due to the bridge that ion pumping and exchange creates.

Entropy is still important in chemistry and engineering, but it is less important to physics, which tries to do the same things in other ways. But this change of definition does not lead to the conclusion of lost energy and the shrinking energy universe, designed not to be a perpetual motion machine. Like life, the living material universe was designed to be born, live, age and even die. Entropy was redefined to make perpetual motion machine theories, like the cyclic universe appear possible. This is more liberal and less conservative since it ignores the lost energy implicit of the 2nd law.

Last edited:

Heyo

Veteran Member
Entropy is often hard to define in a way that makes it as intuitive as the concept of energy. However, it is nevertheless a measurable quantity. It exists whether we can agree or understand it's definition or not. Entropy values for a wide range of states of matter can be found in the CRC, which is the chemistry research handbook.

Entropy was first discovered during the development of steam engines; water. When the developers did an energy balance, to measure efficiencies, they noticed that energy was always missing. The term entropy was coined to label this lost energy. Like magic the energy disappeared. The lost energy, that goes into entropy; 2nd law, is why we cannot have perpetual motion machines. All machines lose energy into entropy, and will always be less than 100% efficient. Nobody has even been able to demonstrate otherwise, even with altered definitions.

If you think about the implications of the 2nd law; the entropy of the universe has to increase over time, this means the universe is net bleeding energy. The universe is losing energy into entropy, with this loss having to increase over time or the 2nd law is made void. The energy going into this increasing entropy is not net retrievable, or the second law would be disproven. This is why we cannot have a cyclic universe or an infinite universe, both of which science has mistakingly assumed are possible. They believe in a perpetual motion style universe, which has fooled many scientists. They can not do a good energy balance with relative reference assumptions. However, they are sensing something extra that they call dark energy and dark matter which are not tangible in the lab but appear to have an impact. There is a pool of lost energy, that is conserved, but separated from the energy balance of the material universe, due to the 2nd law.

The brain and neurons, by being able to lower ionic entropy, against the second law; pump and exchange ions, is able to retrieve some of this lost energy, at the expense of metabolic energy. This is not perpetual motion but a two way street to the pool of lost energy. Life and consciousness is like the bridge between the shrinking universe and the growing lost energy pool. Life was designed to appear as a bridge because of the 2nd law.

This connection between consciousness, the universe and the lost energy pool, may be where religion got ideas like an afterlife, spirits and other realms. Firing neurons increase entropy, as well as induce our memory, via the direction of the 2nd law. It is possible our unique data; soul, is stored in the lost energy pool, due to the bridge that ion pumping and exchange creates.

Entropy is still important in chemistry and engineering, but it is less important to physics, which tries to do the same things in other ways. But this change of definition does not lead to the conclusion of lost energy and the shrinking energy universe, designed not to be a perpetual motion machine. Like life, the living material universe was designed to be born, live, age and even die. Entropy was redefined to make perpetual motion machine theories, like the cyclic universe appear possible. This is more liberal and less conservative since it ignores the lost energy implicit of the 2nd law.
You should rewrite that as it is very misleading (or you haven't understood entropy).
You do know the first law of thermodynamics, don't you? (As you write so much about the second.) Energy is never lost according to the first law, only useable energy.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

I side with science. I completely agree with the article and do believe that consciousness is a weak magnetic field we observe while we're alive. And when the brain doesn't have the ability to produce that electromagnetism, I'll die.

However, I like to think that it is somehow possible there could be an afterlife. The only way I could see the afterlife existing from this data is if we somehow kicked the brain to overdrive using outside electromagnetic fields, like what they do to jumpstart the heart, to allow the person to live again.

Some people say they've died and seen the afterlife. Maybe that afterlife is a prime form of electromagnetic energy I haven't experienced yet. I consider consciousness to be a wave rather than a particle, because waves are ever changing, whereas particles don't.

If you ever heard of Occam's Razor, it states that the simplest solution is usually the best one. While philosophers and theologians write books on consciousness and the afterlife, maybe it's just as simple as one word: electromagnetism.

The article goes on to say that this may be the reason why AI hasn't become aware yet: we need to develop AI with an electromagnetic field to produce its consciousness.

Let me know what you think, and if I'm missing anything about this topic.
Electromagnetic fields can be measured in objects that have nothing to do with consciousness.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said a human theist is dangerous.

My baby man father learnt also and he said....I shut the bible and made it legal as I understood fathers warnings. Science alchemy as beginning of science was outlawed.

We're in natural terms of life all a healer natural psychic first. Sane humans go about life's survival.

Theists would have life destroyed. Pretty basic advice and it can't be argued about as you know how to destroy God. Mass terms.

And you use your human consciousness and then claim it owner of any subject and topic not yours. Abstract from natural self.

Yet one human selfish the man human first who did its caused attack owns life control. Says one human and ignored advice about any second human which includes his brother.

What a selfish consciousness is.

So advice says its machines man designer mentality. Theist.

Chooses the terms.

So they virtually now claim humanity in the heavens came from cloud angels and are the theoried electricity position. As bio he says using the word himself. Named coercion has electrical responses. Topic his choice.

Natural human never named it electric knows it's minerals water biology history.

Looking for a humans angel now themed as the cloud image is energy he says. It's given to humans he claims. Jesus.

We only get water oxygenated returned. Generated oxygen. Returned saviour body ice gets sacrificed. Clouds just rain.

Topic however is the cloud mass. He wants it as it's reactive. The whole heavens body owns why one cloud forms. As space pressure which no man owns allowed clouds to form.

As a machine reaction might say one pin prick as term the type of force energy model...notice his penis term is involved and then he multiplies it out as what a reaction equals. Always a mass answer.

Which straight away a human isn't. A cloud by mass inference. Or the heavens itself being the God body in thoughts.

So father said you've got human imaged images now already as the direct inferred thought position human theist I want..... in various machines....machines to machines. Technology. Direct reasoned position about machines only.

In the past temple machine like a transmitter by floor plan design was to power plant model pyramid.

Father said you want humans image as thought about a transmission not a human either... it's already machine owned naming you as human liars.

As he doesn't want to lose his technology. Baby man father.... not a real father who would not think of his baby to adult family that way. As it's machine to machine. He has a new different machine.

Notice not really a father just a man adult who could be a father as inferred life sacrificed when a father doesn't theory against a sex created life.

He wants it all says his greedy mind. The heavens body direct purpose just for his machines only.

So father asked him is it gods or human image as the liar thinker?

He says Gods.

As in clouds tiny pin prick mass reactions own nuclear god ground mass orbitals. So giant God terms his ....formed images emerging in them. God as earth by mass. God imaged in clouds released God type.

The God he actually says he wants was never humans image. As past technology temple wasn't using human image either as position natural first. Before science.

So he is directly lying as the theist.

As sink holes he knew were burnt. The atmosphere naturally flowed inside of the hot sink hole. A tunnel...a channel ...a chimney. Why you built a chimney tunnel. So he said it must be extremely hot first. The tunnel position to gain the natural atmosphere.

To get a natural atmosphere to flow in. As no machine controlled atmosphere why he used transmitters as a type of science.

Which ended as a melted ground ark image and melted temple steps. As machine mass came from melt.....

He knew what he caused already. In evil machine sciences past.

It's why the bible was book shut and evil documents put under lock and key in a vault.

Now you can blame keeping the documents. Yet it was also legal evidence. As men always knew the theist scientist was life's destroyer.

Yet at the ground it is not a cloud it's biology. And only he put a theory imposition upon it thinking.

Inferring historic from a ground mass chemical reaction it was like a cloud he says.

When it wasn't.

Reason he infers bio life is straight mineral advice in water about bio chemistry.

A mineral in nature is just the mineral and not a human.

Now you should all realise why the bible was just a testimonial against lying human theists. Book shut. Legal oath.

It was always human science that humans argued against. Not religious terms. As being sacrificed was a testimonial. Legal.

gnostic

The Lost One

I certainly don’t think the “soul” have anything to do with being “alive”, being “conscious”.

But I think when we talking about life, especially about the brain, it is far more complex than just “one thing” that make any organism “living”.

Especially when there are many organisms that don’t have brains, eg
  • plants and fungi are living organisms that have no brains, therefore these organisms have no consciousness,
  • nor of any unicellular organisms, eg microorganisms from the species of Bacteria and species of Archaea.
  • Even some animals don’t have brains or central nervous system, such as sponges, corals, sea urchin, and some other invertebrates.
There are no evidence that all living organisms require consciousness to be “alive” or “living”.

But I think your topic is focusing on only humans, since you had brought up soul and afterlife. Although I would agree with you sciences provide better understanding of human biology than those in philosophies or religions, I don’t it is simply electromagnetism.

As I said the brain and life are far more complex than just “one thing” being the answer, like the link you cited regarding electromagnetism, answers that may require neurologists or neuroscientists, or at least biologists who are quite familiar with human biology.

I am neither. My education in biology ended in Year 9 high schools biology (1981), however I did pick up a few things on biology, in the last 19, nearly 20 years. But I am DEFINITELY NO biologist or expert on the subject.

What I can only is my opinion as to what I have learned over the last 19 years.

I think there are multiple factors that make humans “living organisms”.

The human hearts, for instance cannot functions without the brains that control automatic motor functions. So the brains sent signal through the nerves, and these nerves use nerve impulses or electrical impulses that cause the brains to pump blood throughout the body, and back to the heart. The blood or more precisely the red blood cells carry the all-important, oxygen from the lungs to other parts of the body, before these blood cells return to the lungs with carbon dioxide, and go through the pumping heart again.

Brain require oxygen to remain healthy. So just as hearts require the brains to function, the brains cannot functions without electrical stimulating the pumping action of the heart muscles.

So the nerves, or more precisely neurons or nerve cells, played vital functions to (almost) every anatomical and physiological body parts.

Electrical pulses or electrical signals are what provide nerves the functions they have, which have nothing to do with magnetism side of electromagnetism.

But as @ChristineM said, “electrochemical”, and as @exchemist and @Polymath257 have explained about the “electrochemical” being involved, not magnetism.

The nerve cells induced chemical reaction that produce the electrical signal, that pass on from one neuron to the next neuron, then to next, next...

Magnetism played no role here, as your link suggested.

I am probably not wording my attempt at explanation, right, so anyone with better grasp about neurons and electrochemical can correct me as to how neurons work.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
The nerve cells induced chemical reaction that produce the electrical signal, that pass on from one neuron to the next neuron, then to next, next...

Magnetism played no role here, as your link suggested.

Not 100% true. The saltation that occurs with myelinated nerves relies on magnetic effects to speed up conduction.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If humans just lived a natural life and not life in design. Civilisation status fake first also. Designed.

Then none of the chosen human only thought subjects would even be said.

With human only applied terms. Which is coercion against natural.

As natural first does not exist by a man thinking about it. Applying his belief first and now claiming it a scientific thesis as thinking gave him scientific practice.

Is how ego possessed he became.

He challenges the human...so now you give me your version of a soul as he thinks you might reveal gods secrets to him.

To use as new machine science methods.

Stating a soul by his belief first is machine involved. To believe he can theory it for a machine.

Talking is not owning. Talking says I'm aware only. If a human chose a subject a human would say if God is involved above lived....said by living human only... its heavenly and it's natural.

Why anything above holy keeps life below safe. Being advice not a thesis.

If you wanted to have it for a machine term life is warned we won't be safe. Exactly advised.

Why religious humanity didn't like scientists who owned the title satanist.

Once they were proud to be known as a satanist. Just as today the scientist is.

Then illegal and shunned they did it secretly. Without machines. Why and how the lie began about humans owning it personally. Machine history caused it. Burning radiation nuclear sun stone.

Why today is it seemingly acceptable to discuss evil against humanity again?

Theme asteroid falling star caused my mind was changed. Yet my human life
I'm not associated to the mass.

Life was naturally living before that event. Why our minds were advised above us protection of life exists termed cooling.

No man is ground position a machines body type first.

We are biology. You theme I want your life type removed.

Human advice if I say a soul keeps biology safe I also say a soul keeps my machine safe.

Where coercive lying begins.

Remove it human dies he says who cares...machine overheats...he then cares.

Isn't he just loving in science! Why he said his God science is love lying. As he says he's God.

Last edited: