• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The sorcery and the Sunni-Shiite issue.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Quran has talked about Jibt and paralleled with it believing it to believing in the Taghut. Taghut and Jibt go together and cannot be separated.

This is because without sorcery the Quran would be a clear book, but God confirms his signs even after the casting, and so it's a force of will and holding on to God's rope and it is act of power of faith, to hold on to the light over the darkness of the sorcery pertaining to God's verses.

And it's hard, I know. I've been attacked by demons and sorcerers my whole life, and probably should've died a long time ago, but I've survived and now am thriving because I fight it off and know what it is.

It is for this reason I was able to come back to believing in Mohammad (s) after being misguided with respect to Quran by sorcery that made me disbelieve.

I see demons and sorcery from a young age till now. This is something you have to factor in, or you won't be guided. If it was irrelevant, Quran would not emphasize on it nor mention it.

Not a wish of either a Rasool or Nabi but pertaining to it - sorcery was cast. This sorcery is not just something that can explained by history or culture or bias, it really messes you up to the degree you can't see what otherwise is very clear by language, flow, and contextual rules of language.

In the hadiths there are mines that are confirmation of the sorcery and there is also insights that are cure to the sorcery.

This is includes both Sunni and Shiite hadiths, and includes what has been declared authentic or even reached tawatur level as a curse mine that confirms the sorcery, and the cure includes even what is declared as weak or fabricated by a liar.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
In the hadiths there are mines that are confirmation of the sorcery and there is also insights that are cure to the sorcery.
I suppose this ^^ would be the evidence supporting your conclusion? If so, go ahead and present your case.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I suppose this ^^ would be the evidence supporting your conclusion? If so, go ahead and present your case.

I'm writing a book about this issue. I pray to God I get this book along with two books I've written edited and published within a year. A Professor said regarding one that it just needs some editing. But I can show you some evidence of this.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I'm writing a book about this issue. I pray to God I get this book along with two books I've written edited and published within a year. A Professor said regarding one that it just needs some editing. But I can show you some evidence of this.
What where they a professor of... language?

It would be rare for any serious professor of the sciences to uphold a book professing sorcery without feeling some fear for their well-being, although perhaps the standards of science are not so stringent in Iran.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What where they a professor of... language?

It would be rare for any serious professor of the sciences to uphold a book professing sorcery without feeling some fear for their well-being, although perhaps the standards of science are not so stringent in Iran.

No the book I wrote about paradox of religion doesn't go to this issue of sorcery. The book I wrote is about Islam and Shiism, but it's from a different angle.