• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Song of Solomon, Chapter 5, Verse 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scimitar

Eschatologist
You can figure the rest out yourself. Doesn't take an explanation when it's obvious.

My intention was to prove that God inserted Muhammad pbuh name in songs of Solomon.

Objective achieved.

Thank you.

dantech

You can figure the rest out yourself. Doesn't take an explanation when it's obvious.

My intention was to prove that God inserted Muhammad pbuh name in songs of Solomon.

Objective achieved.

Thank you.

And this in your opinion is a successful debate?
This in your opinion is you NOT avoiding my questions?
This is you being satisfied with an answer that was obviously hypothetical, just to see the direction you would take...

You sir, are delusional, and a sorry excuse for a debater who is clearly knee-deep in racism and bigotry. You should submit this thread to Wikipedia as an example for their Dunning-Kruger page.

Go ahead, call it ad hominem.

Scimitar

Eschatologist
Lol... sad states the Jews find themselves in when they get tripped up by their own theology. And all they can come back with is nonsense. Pfft.

Scimitar

Eschatologist
My Muslims brothers haven't said anything, you must be hearing voices mate :D you sure you feeling ok? Lie down fella... and breathe

*turbo eyerolls + tut tut

admit defeat gracefully :) you'll feel better than hauling around all your pent up frustration dude.

dantech

My Muslims brothers haven't said anything, you must be hearing voices mate :D you sure you feeling ok? Lie down fella... and breathe

*turbo eyerolls + tut tut

admit defeat gracefully :) you'll feel better than hauling around all your pent up frustration dude.
Please, invite anyone who isn't muslim or Jewish to this thread to judge whether I have been "defeated."

*Smashes head* I am a muslim and i find this very offensive i don't want my messenger(saws) being mentioned in a Jewish erotic poetry scripture!

Muslims stop wasting your time your just fooling yourself by each time quoting this verse at-least quote something else now..

What was that about voices? I think you're the only one here who reads what he wants to read, listens to what he wants to listen, and ignore absolutely everything that doesn't fit into his selfish and idiotic agenda.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Hey Scimitar, please let us know when you get around to cleaning your own house whereas Muslems stop murdering Muslems, along with many others if they get in the way.

dantech

Hey Scimitar, please let us know when you get around to cleaning your own house whereas Muslems stop murdering Muslems, along with many others if they get in the way.

That isn't coincidence or bad luck btw. As he said, God is orchestrating all these murders.

dantech

Wallow in your deceptions of your own imaginings, matters little to me.

The Jews here could not refute my posts and now talk rubbish. Heh. Typical jew behaviour.

Yes, because you refuted everything the measly Jews had to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.