• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The son of god?

thevoiceofgod

(1): Do you have any proof of that statement.

(2): Earlier you said those who practice Wicca will not be chosen by "god". And I asked what Wicca was and you did not respond.

I have all kinds of proof but unless you're a chosen believer of God's voice, you won't believe it's proof.

You must have asked someone else about Wicca.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
that I say choose your god is not a command.

you have professed a practice of ritual.....dogma
it is empty if you have no intention of communication

kinda like yelling into a valley so you can hear your echo

No dogma means: a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true.

So please learn what a word means before you use it.

It is more akin to looking at a painting just for the beauty of it.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
No dogma means: a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true.

So please learn what a word means before you use it.

It is more akin to looking at a painting just for the beauty of it.
I grew up with the word
I'm an old man nowadays

so your ritual is true?..............to what?

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
I have all kinds of proof but unless you're a chosen believer of God's voice, you won't believe it's proof.

You must have asked someone else about Wicca.

So that means its only proof if you already believe it. With that logic I can prove anything.

Yes my mistake it was another proclaimed prophet without a user image.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
What actions do you want me to apologize for again?

Trying to tell me what I must believe for being Wiccan without bothering to ask me or research Wicca further and then trying to tell me that I have to believe certain things if I do Wiccan rituals, and then saying I am delusional for seeing symbolism in things instead of believing in your unproven deity.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
All I'm doing is coming at you as hard as you're coming at me. You started this thread to get people to doubt the Bible, how come I can't return the favor on your religion?

No you assume that I made this thread to get people to doubt the bible.

I made this thread to see different peoples views on it and have discussion.

If you think that would lead to doubting the bible you are saying that there is no chance the bible could be proven right.

thevoiceofgod

So that means its only proof if you already believe it. With that logic I can prove anything.

Yes my mistake it was another proclaimed prophet without a user image.

Yes, our Creator planned to use only chosen characters named prophets, saints and believers to get in on His knowledge during this temporary part of His program. In the next age, you won't need any proof that our Creator exists, either. You will know His invisible voice that is spoken into your mind.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Where did all these sacred things like the moon and earth come from?

That's an entirely separate and laregely irrelevant issue, but whatever...

Born out of the body of a Star, or perhaps many Stars, that died.

And Moon, in particular, when a smaller planet smashed into Earth.

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Yes, it is a metaphor meaning with whom G-d loves, it is a Bible every day use in OT. Jesus also used it in the same sense, one may read John 8 in this connection.
Regards

Sons of God (Heb: bənê hāʼĕlōhîm,[1] בני האלהים) is a phrase used in the Hebrew Bible and apocrypha. When applied to men, the phrase refers to the righteous who become conscious of God's fatherhood to his creation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_God

Right? Please
Regards

roger1440

I do stuff
According to Jewish scripture Israel is God’s first born son, but according to the Gospels Jesus is God’s only begotten son. Are they in agreement or disagreement?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Sons of God (Heb: bənê hāʼĕlōhîm,[1] בני האלהים) is a phrase used in the Hebrew Bible and apocrypha. When applied to men, the phrase refers to the righteous who become conscious of God's fatherhood to his creation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_God
Right? Please
Regards
Genesis 6:2English Standard Version (ESV)
2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Gen+6:2&version=ESV

So Jesus was son of G-d in this sense. Not a literal and physical one.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
According to Jewish scripture Israel is God’s first born son, but according to the Gospels Jesus is God’s only begotten son. Are they in agreement or disagreement?
Christianity is sure wrong.
For a begotten son Christianity shall have to first admit unequivocally that Mary was a wife of G-d.
Regards

thevoiceofgod

Neither the Jews nor Christians understand what "Israel" and "Jacob" mean in the prophecies. Jacob is the invisible creation and Israel is the visibly formed flesh of man.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

thevoiceofgod

Christianity is sure wrong.
For a begotten son Christianity shall have to first admit unequivocally that Mary was a wife of G-d.
Regards

Mary was the name of a visible flesh like Jesus. None of these images go on to the next age but Jesus testified to the knowledge of God and learned that his created existence is totally invisible.