• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Son Of God Theory Explained.[Super Debate]

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
Binyamin,

[font=Arial,Helvetica][font=Arial,Helvetica]4:16 And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, [even] he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God.

[/font][/font]
Why that particular verse?[font=Arial,Helvetica][font=Arial,Helvetica]

[/font][/font]

bhakthi

Bhakthi's Post
If the Muslims say Jesus is the Spirit of God or Ruha isn't He God Himself ? A man's spirit is not something different from him.It is a part of himself [the same personality.]Just like that God's Spirit is one with Him.Lord Jesus said,"I and the Father are One."John;10

Deut 13:1

Malus 12:9 said:
Binyamin,

[font=Arial,Helvetica][font=Arial,Helvetica]4:16 And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, [even] he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God.

[/font][/font]
Why that particular verse?[font=Arial,Helvetica][font=Arial,Helvetica]

[/font][/font]
Just a weird translation in my opinion. Personally I like this one...

He shall speak for you to the people and it will be that he will be your mouth and you will be his leader.

I don't really think it's right to say Moses is in the place of Hashem. My two cents... Of course, I REALLY disagree with the interpretation of Bereishis (Gen) 6.3, but again, you're free to interpret our text however you want...

Elokim always implies rulership.

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
He shall speak for you to the people and it will be that he will be your mouth and you will be his leader.
From which book is your reference?
Of course, I REALLY disagree with the interpretation of Bereishis (Gen) 6.3, but again, you're free to interpret our text however you want...
Likewise. No harm done :) If all interpretations were the same, there would be nothing to debate :)

Elokim always implies rulership.
May God bless him.

Why are you guys still fighting about all this stuff????
Why are you asking? Would you like a reply?

We are all children of God. And Jesus called us brethren. Therefore, we are gods, with Jesus as our big brother, and God as dad.

Bishadi

The Son of God theory Explained …

What debate; most are sharing scriptures as the final word. It is almost like telling us to prove evolution with scripture. You can’t other than trust the opinion or description as told by someone who we know could not articulate in 2006.

What happens is we get this ….

When you're dead...you're dead. The bones themselve will tunnel to the holy land. Also, do you believe nature to be out of the control of G-d?
or
Prophets were torah observant Jews who would go around and punish the Jews for knowingly committing sins.

Who says we all do not see? Have you ever heard of dejavu? Ask every person you know if they share this same experience? If they say “yes” then maybe a true humbling thought will let you know just how relevant you are and that with proper selflessness maybe you can see.

Then again we can also see some trying to see or reason out, “why would this be said” like this one.

Steve at JRM ……We are all children of God. And Jesus called us brethren. Therefore, we are gods, with Jesus as our big brother, and God as dad.

In a sense he is correct, God is in all of us, Jesus (and all the prophets) knew this, walked it, taught it and some even died for it.

This type of comprehension is real prevalent in the East. They acknowledge the intertwined relation to us all in the collective as a theological understanding and to know a quantum reality will really make a one become humble. Why do you think Einstein was so humble? He understood the totality of associations.

For a real good scope of teaching by Jesus, as the author wrote, try this link. Just for reading but WOW! And I ask what questions was he avoiding?

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gthlamb.html It is only a few pages to read and then I ask what was he avoiding?

Just food for thought

:149: Do any of you realize that jesus is the son of God(krishna), the beloved lord said that many times he would send his avatars, if not come himself such as the advent of krishnas birth he came himself in the surpreme lila to uplift mankind from there wretched state, as for the birth of chirst his word steped forward to deliver them from samsara and bare there accumlated sins it is my opinon that jesus is none other than baladeva himself in the form of a hebrew(jew) for the betterment of mankind that pain was to be felt.....for the greater good would be done.

Bishadi

On No.. MGA …. You just threw a curve; you married the east with the west in your view! Most represent or share a western basis and you just had to bring in a point that is well, correct! Jesus is the same as any on either hemisphere and they did not corrupt the message, it was the following generations that had to add their selfish needs.

In the east many know the equality to the collective we all are. That we can all see if we choose that all of the seers are of the same source, in effect.

Just because the Himalayas are a big wall, the entity of life does not have these boundaries especially if we go back a few generations and acknowledge the brotherhood of the life we operate.

Nice touch but follow your gut on this one and forget making Christians happy just to be nice.

chirst his word steped forward to deliver them from samsara and bare there accumlated sins

Is it possible that he or any of the seers were just sharing what the sins/judgments are versus taking a responsibility to correct them? You know choice is big and only by choice does the proper intent appear. If someone knows the rules it’s their responsibility to follow them, if they don’t the marks will be left as their trail will be left. I believe all the prophets have made this statement in one form or another. :hug:

Bishadi said:
On No.. MGA …. You just threw a curve; you married the east with the west in your view! Most represent or share a western basis and you just had to bring in a point that is well, correct! Jesus is the same as any on either hemisphere and they did not corrupt the message, it was the following generations that had to add their selfish needs.

In the east many know the equality to the collective we all are. That we can all see if we choose that all of the seers are of the same source, in effect.

Just because the Himalayas are a big wall, the entity of life does not have these boundaries especially if we go back a few generations and acknowledge the brotherhood of the life we operate.

Nice touch but follow your gut on this one and forget making Christians happy just to be nice.

[/color]

Is it possible that he or any of the seers were just sharing what the sins/judgments are versus taking a responsibility to correct them? You know choice is big and only by choice does the proper intent appear. If someone knows the rules it’s their responsibility to follow them, if they don’t the marks will be left as their trail will be left. I believe all the prophets have made this statement in one form or another. :hug:
Yes bishadi this is true, i try to marry the east with the west for in that action i hope the true personage of the godhead will be revealed, it is within krishna love that i do this, he guides my hand many blessings to you.:hug: