• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Solution to Abortion

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I heard this on Facebook, so it must be true.

The practical solution to the abortion problem/debate is that every man, for at least a generation, must get a vasectomy. If every man got a vasectomy, there would be nothing about abortion to debate.

It all makes sense, you know it does.

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Isn't there a Bible verse about spilling seed? This handles that, too! The 'seeds' remain snug in their... You know... Sack.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

The practical solution to the abortion problem/debate is that every man, for at least a generation, must get a vasectomy. If every man got a vasectomy, there would be nothing about abortion to debate.

It should go a step further in that starting now everyone who is born must have a vasectomy/tubal ligation from now until the Earth is free of our virus.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...

Um.... so we're signing up for voluntary extinction? I mean, that's a valid position, if a little extreme, I just want to be clear what we're talking about.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

Alright.... let's do that.
Obviously there are going to be some runners but they can be rounded up and snipped eventually.

Can we have a DAB radio when we get chopped? I remember when authorities in India offered a free transistor radio to every man who got snipped.

And we would need a free paid up holiday somewhere for a week while we recover, 'cos things can swell up somewhat after the op.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
It should go a step further in that starting now everyone who is born must have a vasectomy/tubal ligation from now until the Earth is free of our virus.
You'd be surprised at how often the fallopian tubes grow back. :eek:

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
Why do only dudes have to get their tubes tied? I say sterilize them all with gene therapy then you have to pass a bunch of tests to get the gene blockers that allow the person to be virile again.

Of course STD's may become rampant due to this.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

People always like to point fingers at others. Take out abortion and they find something else. Real solution is to let humans decide for themselves. Stop judging others is the real solution.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
I've long said the way to stop virtually all abortions practically over night would be to adopt an ongoing "opt out" implantable contraception program in girls from around 14 until requested removed.

Last edited:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
she wasn't serious ya know.

Abortion part was serious. And for some the vasectomy solution is a serious option.

We have already plenty humans walking on the earth. So why people make such a fuzz on abortion I don't know.
If parents don't want the child it's better to abort the child, otherwise they probably abuse the child later, creating maybe even a psychopath killing his parents and others.

GoodbyeDave

I know that this is a joke, but there is a real problem that in the places where you can't get an abortion you often can't get a vascetomy either. In the USA (and resumably in Latin America) many hospitals are owned by the Catholic Church and so refuse to offer abortion, sterilisation, or contraception.