• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The sole reason I now support Israel

ronki23

The Mizrahi (Arab) Jews were kicked out of their home countries of Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Morrocco, Yemen,etc. Where else were they supposed to go if not Israel?

The Muslims told the Palestinians to leave while they 'dealt' with the Jews. But the Muslims never accepted the Palestinians. The Muslims never gave them citizenship. They had plenty of 'vacancies' when the Jews left but they never took on the Palestinians.

23% of Transjordan was meant for the Jews while the other 77% was for non-Jews; the Jews and Muslims should have done a population exchange like India and Pakistan.

@Kirran , @Epic Beard Man , @Sakeenah , @LuisDantas , @Sha'irullah , @Aupmanyav , @sun rise , @Shaul , @columbus

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0

ronki23

I would have said ONE reason I support Israel is that the Arabs never took the Palestinians because I also hate Al Qaeda and ISIS but apparently "they don't care about Palestine"

ronki23

To add to that line of reasoning, consider that there are now some FOURTH GENERATION Palestinian "refugees" in camps in Jordan.

Anyone who says Israel-Palestine is nothing to do with religion is lying and should be ashamed; the Arabs wouldn't give a damn about Palestine if it were a Christian country. They just didn't want to live with the Jews and BECAUSE the expelled their Mizrahi Jews I support Israel. If the Mizrahi Jews were still in their home countries I would give two hoots about the Ashkenazis but because the Muslims grouped them by religion as opposed to race, it's why I support Israel

@Flankerl

74x12

The Mizrahi (Arab) Jews were kicked out of their home countries of Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Morrocco, Yemen,etc. Where else were they supposed to go if not Israel?

The Muslims told the Palestinians to leave while they 'dealt' with the Jews. But the Muslims never accepted the Palestinians. The Muslims never gave them citizenship. They had plenty of 'vacancies' when the Jews left but they never took on the Palestinians.

23% of Transjordan was meant for the Jews while the other 77% was for non-Jews; the Jews and Muslims should have done a population exchange like India and Pakistan.

@Kirran , @Epic Beard Man , @Sakeenah , @LuisDantas , @Sha'irullah , @Aupmanyav , @sun rise , @Shaul , @columbus
I support Israel for one thing because there is no use crying over spilled milk. If people think Jews should leave the land to the Palestinians then what about the Turks in Istanbul? Should they be forced to return Istanbul to the Greeks? I mean history is replete with conquest and counter-conquest. It's stupid to think we can right everything. What we need is to start out as things are right now and forget the past. That means forget the wrongs done from one people to another; but not forget the lessons we've learned.

Pastek

Sunni muslim

Jews were not kicked out of Tunisia nor Morroco, there's still some who live there.
As for Algeria it was because they were accused of not supporting algerians during the war with France.
That's the moment when they had to all leave Algeria with the others french and the harkis.
So they left for France, Algeria was at that time called "French Algeria".
And the muslims who also supported France were kicked out of the country and were named "Harkis" Harki - Wikipedia

Some jews came back later, and were even buried in Algeria.

Like the actor Roger Hanin in 2015 : http://www.leparisien.fr/loisirs-sp...c-les-honneurs-a-alger-13-02-2015-4530883.php

But Harkis (muslims algerians) are not authorized to come back to this day.

ronki23

Jews were not kicked out of Tunisia nor Morroco, there's still some who live there.
As for Algeria it was because they were accused of not supporting algerians during the war with France.
That's the moment when they had to all leave Algeria with the others french and the harkis.
So they left for France, Algeria was at that time called "French Algeria".
And the muslims who also supported France were kicked out of the country and were named "Harkis" Harki - Wikipedia

Some jews came back later, and were even buried in Algeria.

Like the actor Roger Hanin in 2015 : http://www.leparisien.fr/loisirs-sp...c-les-honneurs-a-alger-13-02-2015-4530883.php

But Harkis (muslims algerians) are not authorized to come back to this day.

It was a mixture of choosing to leave and being forced to; in Iraq Baghdad had a 40% Jewish population; these Jews plus those in Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Syria, Jordan and Egypt all had to flee. Where else would they go except Israel? Maybe USA.

I'm not saying Israel's 100% perfect but the Palestinians vacated their premises - of course the Jews were going to move in. But what makes the Arabs wrong is that they never let the Palestinians stay in their countries after the Jews left. There were plenty of 'vacancies'. But they never gave the Palestinians citizenship. They should've exchanged the Arab Jews for Palestinians

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

If you're going to tag me please having supporting evidence that I can cross-check.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

You showed me a map but okay and?

What do you tell a man who has had generations on a specific and that because of his ethnic heritage he can move to a foreign land because simply the people there look and speak like him? This is the issue with Israel now. Telling Palestinians who have lived on lands for generations to move because simply the dogmatic among them believe its their right to that land. do you not understand how emotionally devastating that can be to people who have owned property? Similar to the manifest destiny, explain to me how you're going to convince a Palestinian family to move from land they have lived on pre-Jewish settlement?

ronki23

You showed me a map but okay and?

What do you tell a man who has had generations on a specific and that because of his ethnic heritage he can move to a foreign land because simply the people there look and speak like him? This is the issue with Israel now. Telling Palestinians who have lived on lands for generations to move because simply the dogmatic among them believe its their right to that land. do you not understand how emotionally devastating that can be to people who have owned property? Similar to the manifest destiny, explain to me how you're going to convince a Palestinian family to move from land they have lived on pre-Jewish settlement?

The Jews would've had to have moved somewhere because they were facing a wipeout in Europe

I blame the OTHER Arabs for kicking out their Jews and telling the Palestinians to leave. The OTHER Arabs should've taken on board the Palestinians but they didn't

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
The Jews would've had to have moved somewhere because they were facing a wipeout in Europe

I blame the OTHER Arabs for kicking out their Jews and telling the Palestinians to leave. The OTHER Arabs should've taken on board the Palestinians but they didn't

I don't know the geopolitical circumstances behind the expulsion of Jews in those regions, but this is not an excuse for the incursion of Jewish settlements on lands people have lived for generations. There needs to be a middle ground. But hey, let's see how you like it if I came to your house with twenty of my friends will guns and kicked you out and let's say somehow I got the police and government from where you live to sanction it and see how you feel. Let's say I did this with every member in your family I doubt you wouldn't be o religiousforums.com showing maps then.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
It was a mixture of choosing to leave and being forced to; in Iraq Baghdad had a 40% Jewish population; these Jews plus those in Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Syria, Jordan and Egypt all had to flee. Where else would they go except Israel? Maybe USA.

I don't deny they didn't feel safe in those countries, and some were forced to leave in some countries.
I'm just saying it was not all the arab countries.
Those from North africa went almost all to France and some in other places in Europe, not all went to USA you know it was not the only place in the world where they could have gone.

But what makes the Arabs wrong is that they never let the Palestinians stay in their countries after the Jews left. There were plenty of 'vacancies'. But they never gave the Palestinians citizenship. They should've exchanged the Arab Jews for Palestinians

"The arabs" are again a generalized term.
I don't know if some managed to have a citizenship in other arab countries but i know their situation is difficult in Lebanon and Jordan.
"exchanging" the arb jews for palestinians ? That's nonsense.

Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
I support Israel for one thing because there is no use crying over spilled milk. If people think Jews should leave the land to the Palestinians then what about the Turks in Istanbul? Should they be forced to return Istanbul to the Greeks? I mean history is replete with conquest and counter-conquest. It's stupid to think we can right everything. What we need is to start out as things are right now and forget the past. That means forget the wrongs done from one people to another; but not forget the lessons we've learned.
Unless it's a wrong done to America, obviously. In that case, invading any number of countries, whether they had anything to do with the initial sleight or not, is acceptable.

Anthem

; the Arabs wouldn't give a damn about Palestine if it were a Christian country.
on basis of what?

I don't understand your reasoning. It's almost like you are trying to measure which side suffers more and which deserves to suffer.

ronki23

I don't know the geopolitical circumstances behind the expulsion of Jews in those regions, but this is not an excuse for the incursion of Jewish settlements on lands people have lived for generations. There needs to be a middle ground. But hey, let's see how you like it if I came to your house with twenty of my friends will guns and kicked you out and let's say somehow I got the police and government from where you live to sanction it and see how you feel. Let's say I did this with every member in your family I doubt you wouldn't be o religiousforums.com showing maps then.

I don't deny they didn't feel safe in those countries, and some were forced to leave in some countries.
I'm just saying it was not all the arab countries.
Those from North africa went almost all to France and some in other places in Europe, not all went to USA you know it was not the only place in the world where they could have gone.

"The arabs" are again a generalized term.
I don't know if some managed to have a citizenship in other arab countries but i know their situation is difficult in Lebanon and Jordan.
"exchanging" the arb jews for palestinians ? That's nonsense.

on basis of what?

I don't understand your reasoning. It's almost like you are trying to measure which side suffers more and which deserves to suffer.

The Palestinians were told to leave by the other Arabs while they drove the Jews into the sea. They weren't forced.

1948- Arabs initiated the war
1967- Arabs mobilised forces and advanced toward Israeli border
1973- Arabs attacked on Yom Kippur

The surrounding Arab countries could've exchanged the Mizrahi for Palestinians, just like how India and Pakistan/Bangladesh exchanged Muslims for Hindus and Sikhs. But to this day the other Arabs never gave the Palestinians citizenship.

A lot of Muslims (a majority in some countries) think all Islamic terrorism is some sort of Grand Israeli conspiracy

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
The Palestinians were told to leave by the other Arabs while they drove the Jews into the sea. They weren't forced.

The surrounding Arab countries could've exchanged the Mizrahi for Palestinians, just like how India and Pakistan/Bangladesh exchanged Muslims for Hindus and Sikhs. But to this day the other Arabs never gave the Palestinians citizenship.

A lot of Muslims (a majority in some countries) think all Islamic terrorism is some sort of Grand Israeli conspiracy

Did you not read what I wrote? There are Palestinian people that owned property in Israel

Anthem

That is so one sided. And how do you know who was told what and who was forced to do what?

74x12

Unless it's a wrong done to America, obviously. In that case, invading any number of countries, whether they had anything to do with the initial sleight or not, is acceptable.
So you think I'm for invading countries that insult America? Then we'd definitely have to invade Canada ... especially in hockey season. :D