• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Skin Gun: Heals 2nd degree burns in 4 days

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Maybe my Nat Geo subscription gives me special powers to watch the video. Anyway, it looks
great...I'm surprised it isn't out in the major news media in a big way. It's interesting how
some of the best ideas look so simple & obvious after someone develops the product.

TJ73

That is amazing! I hope it catches on. I would propose, though, that the Doctor find someone with a hair gun. OOH Wee, that's some bad hair.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
No problem :)

Maybe my Nat Geo subscription gives me special powers to watch the video. Anyway, it looks
great...I'm surprised it isn't out in the major news media in a big way. It's interesting how
some of the best ideas look so simple & obvious after someone develops the product.
This video just came out at the beginning of the month, so it may take a while for it to be shown to the world. Hopefully it happens soon.