• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Seventh Father of the House

My understanding of death as a Christian is that after they die, people's souls sleep until judgement day. but while they sleep they dream, if they are in heaven the dreams are sweet, if they go to hell the dreams are nightmares. On Judgement day God wakes everybody up and judges them according to the book of life. You must be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ to have your name written in the book of life. Anyone whose name is not written in the book of life will go to hell.

While in this life that we have on earth God gives us plenty of chances to find him. Many people become confused and fall into the lure of pantheism, thinking all gods are the same. Jehovah is drastically different from the pagan gods. He is the only true Father.

This story shows we must never give up seeking after the Lord. I have found my place in Jesus' arms. I must then learn the wisdom of the Bible and Christ's teachings. ANd learn how to be a good witness and tell others the good news of Christ's love and His desire to save them.