• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

The following article is about losers in general. There is such a word. Here is an article about them. It shows why any loser became a loser. It has been shown that even an absolute genius and the kindest person can become a loser. Everyone has a dream. Any loser fails to achieve a dream.

1. You are on the level of Albert Einstein in mind-power, and Mother Teresa in kindness.
2. But you were unjustly refused/rejected 100 times.
3. Therefore, you have become a genius loser.
4. And if so, then for the 101-st time you will almost certainly be refused, no matter how kind and holy the refuser is. If you fail the first 100 attempts to please the public, then your 101-st chance to reach someone else's heart is estimated as one hit out of a hundred misses. This number does not depend on the character of the refuser, on his/her sense of justice, on his/her soul. But if you're not perfect, then the chances are even lower. Below one percent.

Notes:
1. This applies to everything: publications in scientific journals, looking for a job, finding a friend and a good relationship with others, as well as prayers to the saints and God.

2. It seems to a loser that all girls are the same, even if each one has her own opinion and a unique soul. And it seems to the lucky one that all the girls are easily accessible. But most of the girls are not shameless sinners: they are easy and playfully minded, only because he is lucky.

3. Who is to blame? No one. It is simply an inevitable and necessary law of statistics. However, there is always a chance, and it increases with time: "knock and it will be opened to you" (Jesus Christ). Persistence and confidence are important in any business.

FROM DISCUSSION:

Opponent: "you must actually learn something from the failures. Otherwise, the direction of your business, regardless of confidence and persistence, will inevitably be at the bottom of the ocean."
Nobody can correct a mistake before the mistake is found.

Opponent: "Does it mean that every scientist you have sent your papers to who rejected you must be wrong because you can not do wrong? or that the mistakes or lack of correctness in your papers are not wrong according to you?"
I can only repeat the part of my thread. Man, please read the thread!
"Who is to blame? No one. It is simply an inevitable and necessary law of statistics."

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The following article is about losers in general. There is such a word. Here is an article about them. It shows why any loser became a loser. It has been shown that even an absolute genius and the kindest person can become a loser. Everyone has a dream. Any loser fails to achieve a dream.

1. You are on the level of Albert Einstein in mind-power, and Mother Teresa in kindness.
2. But you were unjustly refused/rejected 100 times.
3. Therefore, you have become a genius loser.
4. And if so, then for the 101-st time you will almost certainly be refused, no matter how kind and holy the refuser is. If you fail the first 100 attempts to please the public, then your 101-st chance to reach someone else's heart is estimated as one hit out of a hundred misses. This number does not depend on the character of the refuser, on his/her sense of justice, on his/her soul. But if you're not perfect, then the chances are even lower. Below one percent.

Notes:
1. This applies to everything: publications in scientific journals, looking for a job, finding a friend and a good relationship with others, as well as prayers to the saints and God.

2. It seems to a loser that all girls are the same, even if each one has her own opinion and a unique soul. And it seems to the lucky one that all the girls are easily accessible. But most of the girls are not shameless sinners: they are easy and playfully minded, only because he is lucky.

3. Who is to blame? No one. It is simply an inevitable and necessary law of statistics. However, there is always a chance, and it increases with time: "knock and it will be opened to you" (Jesus Christ). Persistence and confidence are important in any business.
May i ask if this is yet an other of your OP about your self where you speak about being rejected by scientists who do not see the truth in your papers you send in to be approved?

questfortruth

May i ask if this is yet an other of your OP about your self where you speak about being rejected by scientists who do not see the truth in your papers you send in to be approved?
Your post is an example of such behavior. But not because I am bad at something, but because I am a loser. I have lost 100 times. Your post is 101-st time. And it had a chance of 0.01.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Your post is an example of such behavior. But not because I am bad at something, but because I am a loser. I have lost 100 times. Your post is 101-st time. And it had a chance of 0.01 %.
I do not call you a loser, but do you not see a pattern in your situation? where you deliver a paper and it get rejected.

The question then become. if it is a 100 times of rejection and you have not changed your own view at all, who is probably correct? the scientists or you?

This is not a critique of you as a person, but a concern that you do not see the reason behind your own rejections

questfortruth

The question then become. if it is a 100 times of rejection and you have not changed your own view at all, who is probably correct? the scientists or you?

This is not a critique of you as a person, but a concern that you do not see the reason behind your own rejections
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TEXT. THERE IS THIS PART:

Who is to blame? No one. It is simply an inevitable and necessary law of statistics. However, there is always a chance, and it increases with time: "knock and it will be opened to you" (Jesus Christ). Persistence and confidence are important in any business.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TEXT. THERE IS THIS PART:

Who is to blame? No one. It is simply an inevitable and necessary law of statistics. However, there is always a chance, and it increases with time: "knock and it will be opened to you" (Jesus Christ). Persistence and confidence are important in any business.
Allah and Muhammad is the once who opend my eyes, I do not reject Jesus as a great prophet

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Words have power.

What happens, if you add to morning and evening officially approved prayers this one:
"I do not reject Jesus"?
It is not something i will do, because the 5 prayers a muslim do every day is already perfect in the way they are described how to do.

But Jesus is a prophet on islam (called Isa in Islam)

But i have no reason to deny others to believe different than i do.

questfortruth

All religions have their set rules and guidelines that was given by the founder or by God, so it is not something I as a tiny human being can change just for fun
Not for fun. Telling truth is not fun, but the obligation of all. I am sure God is not angry by telling every day: "I accepted Jesus." It is not a lie. Every Muslim, who is reading Koran, has done it. It is fact. The fact can be pronounced every evening and morning. But every religion defends itself.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Not for fun. Telling truth is not fun, but the obligation of all. I am sure God is not angry by telling every day: "I accepted Jesus." It is not a lie. Every Muslim, who is reading Koran, has done it. It is fact. The fact can be pronounced every evening and morning. But every religion defends itself.
As i said, Jesus was the prophet before Muhammad come to teach, So by that Jesus is a great teacher but not the one i personally follow,

questfortruth

As i said, Jesus was the prophet before Muhammad come to teach, So by that Jesus is a great teacher but not the one i personally follow,
It is an excuse. If I would be Muslim, I would repeat every morning that "I have accepted Jesus." Just in case. It is not in contra with Islam. Science has not proven the validity of Islam, so one should increase the chances of survival.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It is an excuse. If I would be Muslim, I would repeat every morning that "I have accepted Jesus." Just in case. It is not in contra with Islam. Science has not proven the validity of Islam, so one should increase the chances of survival.
Well sufism as i practicing is about becomming close to Allah, and not to become close to Jesus, and as i again say, Jesus is a prophet in islam but Muhammad is the last one

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Nobody can correct a mistake before the mistake is found.
Does it mean that every scientist you have sendt your papers too who rejected you must be wrong because you can not do wrong? or that the mistakes or lack of correctness in your papers is not wrong according to you?

questfortruth

Does it mean that every scientist you have sendt your papers too who rejected you must be wrong because you can not do wrong? or that the mistakes or lack of correctness in your papers is not wrong according to you?

I can only repeat the part of my thread. Man, please read the thread!