• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Second Coming of Christ

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
That's very cool. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story I enjoyed reading it.

I was raised by a Muslim father and a mother who was Jubu (Jewish/Buddhist.) I had a rather unique upbringing lol. I never really identified with any until late teens when I really dug in ans researched for myself. I found peace within Islam and evolved that ever since.

And other than English I speak Arabic and Spanish.
Thanks for sharing your background.
I have a feeling we are going to be good friends. :)

Muffled

Jesus in me
I'm kind of leaning toward that William Davies because when Jesus returns I'm sure he'd want to live in some place with a name like "Walla Walla"...just sayin'.

I believe the Bible says that Jesus will dwell in the New Jerusalem.

Muffled

Jesus in me
No but that prophecy only happens during the third coming, not the second.

I believe one could separate events into different comings but since the events occur at pretty near the same time they are usually construed as a single second coming.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I saw jesus at the bus stop years ago. He turned around and I was stunned. I told him he look just like jesus. Other than that, the resurrection sounds so far fetched from reality to where the only way to prove there won't be any is for all humans to be extinct. I didn't know some RFians think humans can't go instinct.

I believe the resurrection is not far fetched at all. An all powerful God is capable of anything. I have seen His power at work. I an understand how it seems to a person who has not seen his power at work but then one can't reason something out of nothing ie the null hypothesis.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I believe the resurrection is not far fetched at all. An all powerful God is capable of anything. I have seen His power at work. I an understand how it seems to a person who has not seen his power at work but then one can't reason something out of nothing ie the null hypothesis.

Actually, no one has missed anything or is at a disadvantage for not believing in the resurrection. We just have differing beliefs. I dont have your mentality at all. Its like you (guys) think the rest of us are missing out on your truth. We have to experience your truth to believe in your god and your gods resurrection.

What is up with that?

We have our own reasons and evidence why the resurrection is true or not true and god exists or doesnt exist. Its totally individual.

Why do you feel people are missing out on your belief in the resurrection and the power of god?

Should we believe in god? Why? Is there a benefit for us that we know is a benefit and not for you?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Can you give a supernatural example of the power of god independent of your experience and faith?